Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
My favourite playalong is the "don't poo poo your pants" one with mike.

As a bonus it's pretty short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOdgtCemWj8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I almost shat my pants from laughing when I watched that. A real pro-click.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

It really has it all. All other playalongs are superfluous.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

FedEx Mercury posted:

I watched a little bit of the Undertale video, enough to see Rich horribly failing at making funny voices, to know that I don't need to see any more of it. No Mike, no deal.

did they ever do lisa the painful rpg
that would be a good one to see their reactions to, it's a very rlm game (dark comedy about failure and inappropriate subject matter)

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

classic classic classic

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Wolfman Jay best Jay

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

he looks so young

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

I love this vid

And yeah, Mike looks like a normal here

Just some year later he has ballooned up into what he is today

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I wish I could have been there when they did their event. I can't imagine the awkwardness.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Did they have footage from another con where they had a booth right across from Jake Lloyd or am I imagining that because it's magical

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
I love Mike's youtube voice. It's wonderful.

They were at FanExpo in Toronto I think 2012? I got to meet Mike and he's super chill in person, pretty much how you'd expect.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I kinda wish they'd go slightly into some of the backstory for certain films more on BotW. Like I don't think they ever mention in the Pocket Ninja's episode that since it's a Donald Jackson movie it was filmed almost entirely without a script (see also: RB7 and his other "zen films").

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
I've always been partial to Mike trying to explain Lethal Ninja.
It's the perfect combination of booze, playing up to the camera and genuine confusion.
(it's a good example of how to edit round table discussion too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZERv4Q92vXA&t=2036s

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

priznat posted:

Did they have footage from another con where they had a booth right across from Jake Lloyd or am I imagining that because it's magical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0qExBm4mi8&t=1616s

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hey, thread...

gently caress YOU IT'S JANUARY!

...is coming soon.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

WampaLord posted:

Hey, thread...

...is coming soon.

this'll be about rogue one

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's going to be release in February.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ultrabindu posted:

I've always been partial to Mike trying to explain Lethal Ninja.
It's the perfect combination of booze, playing up to the camera and genuine confusion.
(it's a good example of how to edit round table discussion too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZERv4Q92vXA&t=2036s

Len seems cool, but I keep catching all those shots of him just looking down and muttering, "Yeah...cool...right.." as the others talk.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

Hey, thread...

...is coming soon.

Grate, I love memes

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Len seems cool, but I keep catching all those shots of him just looking down and muttering, "Yeah...cool...right.." as the others talk.

He seems like an extremely anti-social, awkward kind of guy and I'm ok with that. Its funny how he avoids saying anything bad about the ninja movies because they're probably technically better than the movies he's made.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

He seems like an extremely anti-social, awkward kind of guy and I'm ok with that. Its funny how he avoids saying anything bad about the ninja movies because they're probably technically better than the movies he's made.

I think he just actually likes those movies, he talks about watching them with his brother growing up, and he's a fan of good stunt fighting and choreography.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

FedEx Mercury posted:

Grate, I love memes

Clickbait!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

WampaLord posted:

Hey, thread...

...is coming soon.

I'm spurtin' just thinking about them making fun of the new resident evil and underworld

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Guys I just thought of something.

Do you think Josh calls himself The Wizard because of the weird internet belief that if you're over 30 and a virgin you become a wizard?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I don't think about josh.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Josh is a maia or some poo poo and then some other poo poo lord of the ring yadda yadda yadda imagine this is a good post.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
I don't mind josh...

there I said it

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aphex- posted:

I don't mind josh...

there I said it

guess what? no one curr

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
I didn't even know there were any issues with Josh. He's so inconsequential I don't know how anyone could gather the energy to dislike him, or have any opinion on him.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Josh kind of ruins jokes and brings the whole crew down in a lot of BotW episodes he's in, at least Jack is self-aware about being unfunny.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
It's neckbeard jealousy.
Josh is the place where they want to be, so close to Mike and Jay and Jack.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

greatn posted:

I didn't even know there were any issues with Josh. He's so inconsequential I don't know how anyone could gather the energy to dislike him, or have any opinion on him.

Jay is cinema discusso
Rich is games
Mike is GBS
Jack is coupons

Josh is a reregged d&d poster who now posts soley in byob but everybody hate him

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I watched the very first couple of BotWs recently, and it's super awkward how people just refer to him as 'wizard' like that's just a name. Like for a person.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

counterfeitsaint posted:

I watched the very first couple of BotWs recently, and it's super awkward how people just refer to him as 'wizard' like that's just a name. Like for a person.

josh is a radioactive singularity of awkwardness. its cringe surrounds him and binds him.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Guys I just thought of something.

Do you think Josh calls himself The Wizard because of the weird internet belief that if you're over 30 and a virgin you become a wizard?

Josh sighs as he puts on his robe and wizard hat.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
*mildly funny thing happens*

Josh - "a-HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH *takes breath* AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *takes breath* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA"

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

*mildly funny thing happens*

Josh - "a-HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH *takes breath* AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *takes breath* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA"

That sounds more like Jack

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

happyhippy posted:

It's neckbeard jealousy.
Josh is the place where they want to be, so close to Mike and Jay and Jack.

Requesting a picture of Mike, Jay, and Rich as a cosmic three-headed god figure from whose mighty bosom the lesser Red Letter Media personalities suckle. Bonus points for imagery from Kabbalah and Mahayana Buddhism and possibly depicting Jack as a cherub. Grand Prize for depicting Classic Gilchrist as a cowering demon figure.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Now do Rich

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

MrSlam posted:

Now do Rich

Rich - "... aides?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Single and LOVING IT
Apr 4, 2004
The monkeys are coming. . .

greatn posted:

Seemed like no one cared about Josh until the 'Juicy Shaq Meat' episode. Now everyone hates him.

• Locked thread