Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

This is the funniest thing I've seen all week, and this is the week Pissgate happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

original joke do not copy

5+ years ago: Obama is such a wimp for not standing up to Russia!
now: 3

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

not shown: bears gleefully gathering blackmail material on Trump and threatening to release it unless he enacts a pro-bear agenda and gives them lots of hunny

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
i love nazi klurf's "not me! i'm so eloquent and goddamn reasonable!!" Trump.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

SexyBlindfold posted:

i love nazi klurf's "not me! i'm so eloquent and goddamn reasonable!!" Trump.

Trump has had an Obama personality transplant in that cartoon.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

:stare:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
trump piss, so what

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

#PEEOTUS

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

TheBigAristotle posted:

Hey there, Mr. Beauregard :heysexy:

gently caress, meant to post this:

In penance, I present something new and gold:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Can anyone figure out how to actually save the image from Go Comics? They changed their site design so it has some drop-down expanding thing but I can't find a way to get to the jpg.

NoEyedSquareGuy fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Jan 11, 2017

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Technowolf posted:

In penance, I present something new and gold:

If I didn't already have this kickass av, I'd grab this right now.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

The guy in the sixth panel has the most punchable face I've seen in a political cartoon! :golfclap:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
An average day for a transperson in America.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Not saying this is a particularly good caricature but compared to Kirschen's usual art it looks fantastic.

Interesting to see him argue the line that the Arabs will show restraint in response to a provocative action and to say otherwise is alarmist.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Not saying this is a particularly good caricature but compared to Kirschen's usual art it looks fantastic.

He's used it before, I think. I remember because it looks like it came out of Yellow Submarine.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Trogdos! posted:

original joke do not copy

I don't know what it is, but Stiglich pisses me off more than any other cartoonist for some reason. Branco and Garrison are so over the top with their work that you can't help but laugh most of the time. With Stiglich, well... he always tries to throw in some low-effort zinger that you can almost feel as if he's saying "Heh! That'll show em!" each time he draws a cartoon. That, and the amount of times he drew Hillary with sunglasses as if she were blind is pettiness to the levels of Lester always drawing Obama with a rainbow tie.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Can anyone figure out how to actually save the image from Go Comics? They changed their site design so it has some drop-down expanding thing but I can't find a way to get to the jpg.

Yes, go and read this post in the Comic Strip Megathread

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Oh my God, that press conference...these coming days is gonna be fun.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Thanks, one of the Javascript commands worked. Kind of annoying that I'll have to do that each time now but at least there's a way to get around it.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

:perfect:

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

this is a rather tame jerkcity

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

I would play cards with Sister Gladys, she seems like a cool old lady and probably has some rad stories about protest marches in the sixties

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Give Sister Maud shutter shades for that 80s look, and it will be perfect.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009
This Clickhole article is relevant to polititoons in general.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/troubling-sign-donald-trump-shaking-hands-pig-has--5181

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Trogdos! posted:

Cumulative pressure on Russia's economy, including blocking of the $500Bn Rosneft & Exxon oil deal, put Russia's economy in the shitter. Their capacity to wage any kind of protracted war is severely hampered, and that's atop the fact Russia's defense budget is 11% that of the US.

Comic adjusted for accuracy.

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 11, 2017

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

"Jokes are false, and suspect, and irresponsible" — Old D&D Saying

Fair enough, but my MAGA acquaintances are rushing to quote all of that stuff as definite proof that nobody should believe any of it.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

seiferguy posted:

I don't know what it is, but Stiglich pisses me off more than any other cartoonist for some reason. Branco and Garrison are so over the top with their work that you can't help but laugh most of the time. With Stiglich, well... he always tries to throw in some low-effort zinger that you can almost feel as if he's saying "Heh! That'll show em!" each time he draws a cartoon. That, and the amount of times he drew Hillary with sunglasses as if she were blind is pettiness to the levels of Lester always drawing Obama with a rainbow tie.

Even Ted Rall believes in the genius of Ted Rall. Stiglich just seems like a worthless nihilist. Him and Marlette.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Ben doesn't seem to have a very favorable view of Sweden

Garrison posted:

​"Europe, the Globalist Edition"
I want the countries in Europe to keep their identities, languages and cultures. I don’t want to visit Turkey in Germany, Somalia in Italy or Syria in France. If I wanted to go to Saudi Arabia, I would. I don’t want to see their oppression when I go to Europe. If we want to help the populace of the third world, fine. But keep them in their own countries while doing it. We don’t need to import them and their problems to the west.

Trogdos! fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 11, 2017

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Trogdos! posted:

Good job Garrison, this is the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Trogdos! posted:

Italy did invade Africa a couple of times, but I don't think they would ever have done that well.

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

"Cuckistan"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
"checkoslarabia"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Garrison predicts Prussian secessionism as a consequence of immigration.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Trogdos! posted:

"checkoslarabia"

:negative:

also dagnabbit at those crafty Prussian separatists!!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
"Ireland"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Jeremy Corbyn's maximum wage proposal – Company bosses should have their pay limited to less than 20 times that of their lowest paid worker if they want their firms to be eligible for government contracts, Jeremy Corbyn has suggested."

Telegraph:

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Independent:

Times:

Corbyn's leadership 'reboot' in disarray amid major U-turns on immigration policy and salary cap proposal

Mail:
MAC on... The NHS crisis and Southern Rail strikes

• Locked thread