Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

in general it isnt but its not like tgeyrr goin cloak and dagger and blackmailin the dude w secret documwnts

theyre kinda exasperatedly sayin hey, idiot, this is what an intel org does,its not just funny party games you goober, you need a fuckin intrllifence apparatus incl counterintelligence

plus if someone else has these docs/videow then its safer for the whole fuckin vountry if tgeyre out in puvlic instead of still useful as blackmail

so short answwr, yes*, long answer alll that crap i wrote

:hai:

the intelligence community has leverage on him now :allears:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

paranoid randroid posted:

The fast food chain says the taco tested well in markets in Bakersfield, California, and Kansas City, Missouri, over the past two years.

well if it plays in Literally Hell, as well as Beige Gray Mediocrity City...

:wtc:

ah, bakersfield, well known for being quick to buy dogshit candy and trumpiss popsicles. good focus group, taco bell.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"actually if u think about it the american intelligence apparatus is literally hitler"
-president elect of the united states of america donald "j" trump

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS - Hannity and Co. screeches while eye piss streaks down their faces

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the intel community is a dictatoririal deep state and i fuckin salute them lamo please hire me im good at math

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

lol ur a pathetic little waste of air pissbitch

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
after that presser i can wholly believe the CIA is just like "lol yeah we cant release the video but trust us hes a total pisshog" and snickering behind the curtain

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

SpaceGoku posted:

emails were pointless distraction from the actual criticisms that could be leveled against clinton

trump being controlled by russia has been a persistent issue of his campaign and his presidency, to the point that members of his own staff take threatening tones with the media when they bring it up

every day we get something that adds to the pile in a concrete way while emails were all about idiotic poo poo like feelings

video of trump being a pisslord will surface, and that will corroborate all the other poo poo that's actually serious: the fact that he owes millions to russian oligarchs

but until then, we joke

because, lmao, get this, you won't believe it: trump is mama's good piss boy, whom drink piss to make him mama proud

until there is solid proof that trump is putin's pisspuppet it remains a nothingburger like the emails or the n-word tape.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

the intel community is a dictatoririal deep state and i fuckin salute them lamo please hire me im good at math

u backed the wrong horse buddy!~!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

you don't have to be good at math and those nerd boys are weird what you want is to be the social gear set that goes around and just hangs out and gets drunk with people until they do embarrassing poo poo.

it's like being paid to be a frat boy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

resar posted:

until there is solid proof that trump is putin's pisspuppet it remains a nothingburger like the emails or the n-word tape.
He literally asked daddy Vlad for help in July on live television.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Corker is crying about how mean people are being to poor Rex by asking him actual questions

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://www.wsj.com/articles/christopher-steele-ex-british-intelligence-officer-said-to-have-prepared-dossier-on-trump-1484162553

The WSJ has identified the British MI6 agent

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

gently caress rex is the worst among the worst

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nichael posted:

He literally asked daddy Vlad for help in July on live television.

Also, the campaign's only contribution to the republican platform was getting all of the anti-russia stuff removed

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Nothingburger is banned from all discourse

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
impeechment

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Like James Bond never had a girl piss on him

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

impeechment

:trumppop:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
chris steele, pisslord from london to sainsbury

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

The Glumslinger posted:

Like James Bond never had a girl piss on him

Octopissy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jarofpiss posted:

u backed the wrong horse buddy!~!

neigh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

*in extremely batman voice* tell me...do you piss

you will

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

creased apeecot

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

SpaceGoku posted:

italian chef kissing the fingers dot jay peg

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

Just apply to the MDA already? I kno u got citizenship and could prob obtain a sec clearance with Trump as president...So go for it, I applied 6-8yrs years ago and was notified that my app passed thru a couple rounds despite being fresh out of college and sans f/t employment

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
do you expect me to talk

i expect you to get pissed on mr steele

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

impeechment

i think impeechment would be impissble right now, with the current makeup of congress, much to trump's relief. unless something leaked.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Goldpisser

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zas posted:

gently caress rex is the worst among the worst

sessions will probaly get a pass but it seems like rex may burn especially since the recent leaks.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i can't believe this is really happening im loling all day fuckin long holy poo poo
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
Hey guys I checked out after the election, needed a break from the unending waves of poo poo. I assume the scandals have died down and we're all set to coast into a smooth transition next week?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

resar posted:

lmao

you don't get it, do you

we live in a narrativist reality

facts don't matter, facts don't mean poo poo

facts don't mean PISS (lmao haha)

all that matters is the narrative, and the narrative is now that trump is mommy's good thirsty pisspig (who is also millions in debt to russian mobsters that have video of him being a pisspig)

this "facts" and "proof" you're talking about is just your mental weakness refusing to let you acknowledge this new reality

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The Man with the Golden Shower

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lol I just remembered that a friend of a friend who I used to take E and party with is now flying a Navy P-8 somewhere rn

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

uPen posted:

Hey guys I checked out after the election, needed a break from the unending waves of poo poo. I assume the scandals have died down and we're all set to coast into a smooth transition next week?

how do u feel about unending waves of piss

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
extremely anti-nowhere league voice

well I've cucked that
I've cucked this
I've spewed up on a pint of piss
So what? So what?
So what so what you boring little TRUMP?!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://www.twitch.tv/gappp

gently caress yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
From Russia with Piss

• Locked thread