Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

piss bin ein berliner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

lol drat

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
]

drink the piss alex

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

roger stone lol

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

cumshitter posted:

]

drink the piss alex

roger stone is unimpissed

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Can we talk about how Trump donating money he collects from foreign governments in his hotel to the US Treasury is actually a million billion times worse than just keeping it for himself? Like cool now literally the entire government is implicated in your fuckery, way to go Trump.

I wish we could go back to yesterday when my biggest concern was how many pee jokes we could make before they got old. :sigh:

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
this piss is your piss, this piss is my piss
from crimea to the new york island
from the goblin forest, to the gold stream waters
this piss was made for you and me

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Mike Piss

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

fits my needs posted:

What's it like so I can prepare myself?

It is pretty great if you are a business owner since there is a weird loophole with LLCs that let you dodge some taxes. My wife is a doctor and she ends up getting money back every year because brownback decided long ago to let people making six figures float by while the poor are repressed. I think Kansas has something like the fourth or fifth highest instance of people permanently moving out of state and it is easy to see why!

Also our schools are terrible outside of the one rich county that almost votes democratic in elections

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

rex please dont deny climate change, please rex

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Philip Rivers posted:

Can we talk about how Trump donating money he collects from foreign governments in his hotel to the US Treasury is actually a million billion times worse than just keeping it for himself? Like cool now literally the entire government is implicated in your fuckery, way to go Trump.

I wish we could go back to yesterday when my biggest concern was how many pee jokes we could make before they got old. :sigh:

also it's the net, not the gross, so he's still going to profit handily

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

BONGHITZ posted:

yeah really going with the "sure, some studies say climate change sucks and causes bad poo poo, but some don't!"

also rejecting the idea that America should lead on this issue.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ceci n'est pas une peepe

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
can we all acknowledge that here in this most yellow of hours turdfuzz has truly ascended to the fullest expression of his gimmick

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/819299607826071552

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
somebody please make Pepe the frog yellow and rename him to Peepee, thank you.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

can we all acknowledge that here in this most yellow of hours turdfuzz has truly ascended to the fullest expression of his gimmick

i cannot accept it as a gimmick this is true turdfuzz

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
tbh climate change denial feels like one of the few top-down messages in the trump camp, bc deregulation is one of (maybe the only) thing he actually cares about

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Milk* Piss

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

in times of crise-piss turn to turdfuzz for guidepeeance

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Louisgod posted:

somebody please make Pepe the frog yellow and rename him to Peepee, thank you.

https://twitter.com/efuseakay/status/818995032082579457

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

It is pretty great if you are a business owner since there is a weird loophole with LLCs that let you dodge some taxes. My wife is a doctor and she ends up getting money back every year because brownback decided long ago to let people making six figures float by while the poor are repressed. I think Kansas has something like the fourth or fifth highest instance of people permanently moving out of state and it is easy to see why!

Also our schools are terrible outside of the one rich county that almost votes democratic in elections

That fuckin owns. Like I was in Kansas City a hit ago and the roads on the Kansas side were poo poo! But like there's no ppl there so I didn't understand why they were CA level but I know now lol

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

BONGHITZ posted:

lol, he is an oil company CEO, what else is he gonna do

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My friend keeps pointing to Mark Ames making GBS threads all over this because it's done by a private intelligence firm as proof that the report is BS. I know he's like a creepy rapist guy but are there any other problems with this stance because I'd really like there to be because Mark Ames is annoying as hell

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

The Glumslinger posted:

lol, he is an oil company CEO, what else is he gonna do

say that climate change is opening up new resources in the Arctic and that America needs to ensure we get first taps, thus climate change is good.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
That press conference was Tom Cruise on the couch/Michael Jackson VH1 documentary levels of loving weird. Dude is loving gone.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol i just realized trump diverting money from his business to the treasury so he can keep running it is bribery. not just bribery, but like, bribing the entire federal government and doing it and prepaying for crimes in advance

our piss loving doofus president tried to bribe his way out of this nonsense lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
an oil exec denying climate studies?

no fuckin way bro

mind blown

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Where do I send my piss to show my support?

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Kyle Gass noooooooooooo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

cumshitter posted:

lol i just realized trump diverting money from his business to the treasury so he can keep running it is bribery. not just bribery, but like, bribing the entire federal government and doing it and prepaying for crimes in advance

our piss loving doofus president tried to bribe his way out of this nonsense lol

and it worked

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

its yellow, like piss is

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
actually, the deepwater horizon spill was good for the ocean because

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

That DICK! posted:

My friend keeps pointing to Mark Ames making GBS threads all over this because it's done by a private intelligence firm as proof that the report is BS. I know he's like a creepy rapist guy but are there any other problems with this stance because I'd really like there to be because Mark Ames is annoying as hell

It's a virtual certainty that the FSB has truckloads of dirt on Ames considering his general comportment while in Russia. I wouldn't trust him for poo poo.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol thank you

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE14Rc8gNU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/11/trump-blasts-russia-reports-unveils-plan-for-business-empire-at-feisty-news-conference.html

lol @ the video clip fox news grabbed froem the presser to make it seem like "oh just a usual day for us, normal humans"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Augus posted:

quality

so what happens if a cabinet choice is rejected anyway? does Trump get to just pick some other shitbag instead or what?
advice and consent of the senate

if they say no presumably pissman and turtleman will have a chat before trump chooses another nominee
whether or not the process is amicable is really the question i think
it will be the biggest goddammed mess
b i g l e a g u e e d b a l l s

• Locked thread