Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Randler posted:

Volkerball, it's the actors that are striking. Not the gamers or game developers.

Don't interfere with a man's solidarity in boycotting rogue one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

regretting my purchase of yesterday of Paw Patrol: Pup Fu now though

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Berke Negri posted:

regretting my purchase of yesterday of Paw Patrol: Pup Fu now though

lol

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm pretty sure Travis Willingham could beat up volkerball in a fight.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Randler posted:

Volkerball, it's the actors that are striking. Not the gamers or game developers.

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/onelouderash/status/818986198186139649

Piss jokes are still funny to me and I don't care

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I guess its a good thing I only bought Dragonfall and not Hong Kong then.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Nobody should have bought Shadowrun games after the piece of garbage Shadowrun Returns was.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Randler posted:

Nobody should have bought Shadowrun games after the piece of garbage Shadowrun Returns was.

what, not anime enough for you?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Randler posted:

fortunately theyre real good

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/cspan/status/819207930994036736

mein gott

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Here's an important cooking tip, from your favorite heavenly built youtube chef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6grbWC6feQ

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Targetting civilian infrastructure is a war crime? Guess I've forgotten about the "Only applies to non-Americans" fine print.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Aleppo is garbage tier war crime

Chechnya memories are what help Putin sleep comfortable in his golden bed

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

syscall girl posted:

Aleppo is garbage tier war crime

Chechnya memories are what help Putin sleep comfortable in his golden bed

Rubio says that in the video.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i don't remember any voice acting in shadowrun

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Dreylad posted:

i don't remember any voice acting in shadowrun

all that comes to mind is like, the intro cutscene

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
speakin of SR:HK the Prosperity Tower mission is a god dang nightmare

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chelb posted:

Here's an important cooking tip, from your favorite heavenly built youtube chef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6grbWC6feQ

he's right. people who don't do the horizontal slice are chump

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Randler posted:

Targetting civilian infrastructure is a war crime? Guess I've forgotten about the "Only applies to non-Americans" fine print.

Well, yes

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

I got my first RIven Mod from sorties by the way.

To unveil it I had to do the strenuous task of killing 65 enemies without one of my pubbies/allies being K.O.'d

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Aeryk posted:

Thank God my office doesn't hang up a picture of the president anywhere. Now you get to think about piss while looking at it as well

:rip: me

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

embrace the piss

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
I'm getting a bottle of Tokaj Eszencia that predates the tanks to share with some of my professors in a few weeks.
Would y'all like a trip report or would that just be annoying?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

He gazed up at the enormous face. Two months it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden within the orange face, the anus mouth. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving, small-handed embrace! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was hugely all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved President Pissman.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Randler posted:

I got my first RIven Mod from sorties by the way.

To unveil it I had to do the strenuous task of killing 65 enemies without one of my pubbies/allies being K.O.'d

lol i've only gotten one from sorties, and it required me to a 3.0x melee modifier and hold it for 30 seconds.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

stone cold posted:

He gazed up at the enormous face. Two months it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden within the orange face, the anus mouth. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving, small-handed embrace! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was hugely all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved President Pissman.

this isn't the place to post for beta reading of fanfic

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

this is life now h t h

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Welcome to the new age.

If you have a problem with it, take it up with the Urineited Nations.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

stone cold posted:

Don't doxx me

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Welcome back, posting foe. :neckbeard:

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
https://youtu.be/RD2YJrvd71Y

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
leonard cohen was singlehandedly holding the fabric of reality together

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Avshalom posted:

Are we really not going to give Abe vigoda that credit

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Avshalom posted:

he, bowie, and prince all held a third of the seal that binds the world safely against chaos

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

he, bowie, and prince all held a third of the seal that binds the world safely against chaos

what, was sharon jones chopped liver

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

got the cat tree up, still need a cat

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

got the cat tree up, still need a cat

imo just use it yourself. there's things to scratch, places to hide, a bit to climb on, really all the enrichment a goon needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug

Avshalom posted:

Well, whoever it was, their demise has allowed Peter Thiel to manifest himself fully in our dimension; meaning itself will be his first victim:

Peter Thiel, Trump’s Tech Pal, Explains Himself posted:

Talking about how the Billy Bush tape was not so shocking if you’ve worked on the Wall Street trading floor, Mr. Thiel says: “On the one hand, the tape was clearly offensive and inappropriate. At the same time, I worry there’s a part of Silicon Valley that is hyper-politically correct about sex. One of my friends has a theory that the rest of the country tolerates Silicon Valley because people there just don’t have that much sex. They’re not having that much fun.”

When I ask him if he can explain to Mr. Trump that climate change is not a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese, he offers a Chinese box of an answer: “Does he really think that? If he really thinks that, how would you influence that? If he really thinks that and you could influence him, what would be the best way to do it?”

“Even if there are aspects of Trump that are retro and that seem to be going back to the past, I think a lot of people want to go back to a past that was futuristic — ‘The Jetsons,’ ‘Star Trek.’ They’re dated but futuristic.”

• Locked thread