Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Samurai Sanders posted:

But seriously though if we find that Trump has indeed been responding to foreign blackmail as president does that count as treason?

peeson, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Samurai Sanders posted:

But seriously though if we find that Trump has indeed been responding to foreign blackmail as president does that count as treason?

no. nothing does

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Phyresis posted:

Why the gently caress should we ever give a gently caress about what a bunch of retards who are too loving stupid to not vote for a loving literal Russian plant think? Like why should we ever listen to you lot again? You are traitorous scumbags who shouldn't be allowed to vote ever again you dumb shits, shove your economic insecurity up your rear end. I hope you all OD on meth and/or heroin

I would have to say that it was pretty obvious during the campaign that the Russians were aiding Trump and wanted Clinton to lose. What wasn't obvious was the degree of Trumps involvement with Russia. If you were smart you could probably suspected it, but I think nobody could really be faulted for not knowing Trump hired people to pee on a bed that Obama slept in months ago.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Do you see why Democracy is a joke? Someone as profoundly retarded as Boosted has the same voice as you or I!

Serf
May 5, 2011

if obama commuted chelsea manning's sentence i'd never say another bad thing about him

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
the president can't commit treason it's in the Constitution. look it up

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

*I angrily tear up my manuscript for a Les Deplorables musical parody and begin work on Urinetown D.C.*

five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred piss jugs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

Not from Russia no

Lots of other felonies tho probably

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

I would have to say that it was pretty obvious during the campaign that the Russians were aiding Trump and wanted Clinton to lose. What wasn't obvious was the degree of Trumps involvement with Russia. If you were smart you could probably suspected it, but I think nobody could really be faulted for not knowing Trump hired people to pee on a bed that Obama slept in months ago.

Oh was it obvious when his campaign manager turned out to be a Russian agent ?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
What are you guys gonna do with your tax savings?

Obviously increase portfolio contributions first and foremost, but I'm also gonna buy a sweet new tablet to watch youtube videos on of liberals crying about Trump doing a thing for the next 8 years and to read impotent rage posts from forums user Phyresis.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fried chicken is so good.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Impeach both and paul Ryan is president

Dem senators would be forced to go along

yeah but you have at that point forced the gop to go w/o a honeymoon period to pass new bullshit and basically ground fed legislation to a halt for however long the trump impeachment takes plus the awkward early period for pence, also no honeymoon,then the investigation into him and the slow realization that they gotta impeach him too—i mean at this point your atthe midterms—then paul ryan comin in under a cloud of basically minimum possible good will/trust and whatever level of dem congrees this has produced

the doyble whammy impeachment would probably kinda hobble the federal govt for the whole duration of this presidential term, certainly at least until the midterms and most lijely into the 2020 campaign season starting (inearly 2019)

Serf
May 5, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

Obviously increase portfolio contributions first and foremost, but I'm also gonna buy a sweet new tablet to watch youtube videos on of liberals crying about Trump doing a thing for the next 8 years and to read impotent rage posts from forums user Phyresis.

drink the piss boosted

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Grondoth posted:

five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred piss jugs

la pee boheme

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Boosted_C5 posted:

Prostrate yourselves before Trump. Admit before God and man your sinful ways. Acknowledge the moral superiority of

the common man and woman who made Trump President.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Boosted_C5 posted:

Lol at people saving on taxes after the deduction removals

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm excited for when Melania pisses on the bed in the white house because Obama slept there

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Boosted_C5 posted:

buy land when the bubble bursts again.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The vote to waive the provisions of the Budget Act of 1974 and rule Angus King's Protect the Workers in Rural America Amendment germane fails 48-50. The point of order is sustained and the amendment fails.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

with the -400 dollars a month I will be saving I plan on buying nothing

also be sure to thank Paul Ryan when you're paying capital gains on those small incremental investments hhahaha

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If 100% of everything in that report is true, have any laws actually been broken or is all of that somehow legal, though ridiculously sleazy and shady? Could we in fact watch a video of our president getting pissed on by russian hookers right before he is inaugurated and there be nothing anyone could do to stop it regardless?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

mastershakeman posted:

I'm excited for when Melania pisses on the bed in the white house because Obama slept there

it'll be melania and ivanka.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

if obama commuted chelsea manning's sentence i'd never say another bad thing about him

Is this chelsea manning individual a "non-violent" drug offender who is likely to commit murder upon release? If so, boy do I have some good news for you.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

yeah but you have at that point forced the GOP to go w/o a honeymoon period to pass new bullshit and basically ground fed legislation to a halt for however long the trump impeachment takes plus the awkward early period for pence, also no honeymoon,then the investigation into him and the slow realization that they gotta impeach him too—i mean at this point your atthe midterms—then paul ryan comin in under a cloud of basically minimum possible good will/trust and whatever level of dem congrees this has produced

the doyble whammy impeachment would probably kinda hobble the federal govt for the whole duration of this presidential term, certainly at least until the midterms and most lijely into the 2020 campaign season starting (inearly 2019)

They'd lock up the Supreme Court and avoid you now being the "party of putin "

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Admiral Ray posted:

it'll be melania and ivanka.

I'm rock hard

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

euphronius posted:

Oh was it obvious when his campaign manager turned out to be a Russian agent ?

Not everyone knew he was a Russian agent, remember he also disappeared riiiiiight after the GOP platform dropped all mention of Russians in Ukraine or Syria

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Boosted_C5 posted:

Do you think history is going to remember your lot well, lmao? Like you're going down as the shittiest people who have ever lived, you retard.

Serf
May 5, 2011

empty whippet box posted:

If 100% of everything in that report is true, have any laws actually been broken or is all of that somehow legal, though ridiculously sleazy and shady? Could we in fact watch a video of our president getting pissed on by russian hookers right before he is inaugurated and there be nothing anyone could do to stop it regardless?

search your feelings

Serf
May 5, 2011

Boosted_C5 posted:

Is this chelsea manning individual a "non-violent" drug offender who is likely to commit murder upon release? If so, boy do I have some good news for you.

drink the piss boosted

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Serf posted:

drink the piss boosted

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

empty whippet box posted:

If 100% of everything in that report is true Trump acquiesced to a foreign government in return for illegal information while taking money from criminal enterprises, so...

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Boosted_C5 posted:

I'm going to buy a rocket launcher

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
We now move on to the Barasso amendment which is a side-by-side to the Manchin amendment. This would cut Social Security and use the money to reopen private rural hospitals.

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god
what if russia leaks it

a video of an insane billionaire urinating with and around prostitutes shared around the globe

trump is president and declares war on russia

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

See these over-privileged morons like Boosted KNOW that they are scum, poo poo you scrape off of the bottom of your shoe, and they are loving proud of it. These sociopaths are happy that they are loving us all, they know they will be remembered as human garbage and they relish in it. It's loving disgusting.

Serf
May 5, 2011

boosted quaking in his boots at the thought of a wrongly imprisoned dude gettin outta jail lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh hey boosted

did u see trump won? that was cool.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Why is Boosted allowed to post?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

Lol at people saving on taxes after the deduction removals

This is the ultimate test imo.

If working class types feel better about their pocket book after their taxes go up with a removal of deductions then we truly are through the looking glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
"A few months ago I told the American people I did not pay women to let me gargle their hot piss. My heart and my germophobia still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."
:smugdon:

• Locked thread