Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
^Noooo fuuuuuuck yoooooouuuuu

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

24hr snypa :hellyeah:

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
Dexo gets the point for having a higher resolution image.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Edit: this loving app sucks

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
More like

Yawn of the Final Gay

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Oh boy, 24 hours of earthquakes and urgent music.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Jimmy Hats posted:

i have a dick and balls AMA

Will Mario and Zelda both come out on launch day

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
So being transgender give you magic Nintendo powers? where is the steak knives.

The Pirate Captain
Jun 6, 2006

Avast ye lubbers, lest ye be scuppered!
From Amazon:

Question: if dunkey kong and jumpman are fight, why does sometime mario and dunkey seen in the same photograph but with smiling??
Answer: Cause dunky and Mario friend but different so fight sometime

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Soul Glo posted:

Will Mario and Zelda both come out on launch day

I'm not the OP but I also have a dick and balls. No, Zeruda no Densetsu (as it is called in the original Nipponese) will not come out this year.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Cojawfee posted:

I'm not the OP but I also have a dick and balls. No, Zeruda no Densetsu (as it is called in the original Nipponese) will not come out this year.

Dang it :negative:

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/819397822986358784

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Nice.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jimmy Hats posted:

i have a dick and balls AMA

Will the roof party girl be in Smash Bros?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Guy Goodbody posted:

Will the roof party girl be in Smash Bros?

No.

She will be in Animal Crossing.

And she will leave your town after you fail to invite her to enough cool rooftop parties.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
The Switch patent papers show that there is a boner detector in the main Switch unit. If it detects you get a boner, it deletes the rooftop girl from your Animal Crossing cart.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Soul Glo posted:

No.

She will be in Animal Crossing.

And she will leave your town after you fail to invite her to enough cool rooftop parties.

On the upside rooftop parties is a cool feature for Animal Crossing and I will be writing Nintendo to make sure this happens.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
does zelda have a touching minigame

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

HyperPuma posted:

does zelda have a touching minigame

It touches your soul but I don't know if that counts.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Honestly you kind of know what to expect from the games Nintendo will show, the more fun game is to choose what random poo poo has Nintendo done that makes no sense

Your Switch eshop purchases will be tied to the MAC address of the wireless interface on the Switch probably

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

EMC posted:

Honestly you kind of know what to expect from the games Nintendo will show, the more fun game is to choose what random poo poo has Nintendo done that makes no sense

Every game Nintendo's ever made will be on the eShop.

Each Switch may only download three total, however.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I hope you kept the order number from the receipt when you purchased your Switch. That is your new account number that you will have to type in to log into the eshop. There is no automated login to prevent you possibly losing your switch and allowing someone else to use your account.

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

I hope they surprise us with an animal crossing coming out at/near launch. It's the dullest game and I have no idea why I love it so much.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Not all the news can be joyful this Switchmas Eve.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Soul Glo posted:

Every game Nintendo's ever made will be on the eShop.

Each Switch may only download three total, however.

Mine will be Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3, if you were wondering.

:smith:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

quote:

Rosato, a veteran of Canada’s SCTV along with Night Heat and Relic Hunter, was diagnosed late in his life with Capgras Delusion, a condition that led him to believe that his wife and daughter had been replaced by imposters.

:stare:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

EMC posted:

Your Switch eshop purchases will be tied to the MAC address of the wireless interface on the Switch probably

All the leaks have come from Western developers. we're gonn agte some third party Japanese surprises.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Nintendo streamed just a few second to play the "Dawn of the Last Day" jingle.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Just wanted to say that my nephew gave me a gold Zelda Wiimote tonight and I am going to use it to play Skyward Sword while waiting on the Switch video. See you all on the other side.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I don't give a loving goddamn about Breath of the Wild, show me that Mario launch title!!!!

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

I'm ready

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

.TakaM posted:

I'm ready

You or your body?

PS1 Hagrid
Sep 17, 2007

After the direct happens please rename the subforum to

tia

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Your family is not in another castle, they're right with you; the real thing. :unsmith:

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president

Macaluso posted:

I don't give a loving goddamn about Breath of the Wild, show me that Mario launch title!!!!

lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I'm up one day early

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Macaluso posted:

I hope your face falls off into a meat grinder and then someone says "That's one a spicy meat a ball!"

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Cojawfee posted:

I hope your face falls off into a meat grinder and then someone says "That's one a spicy meat a ball!"

Mmm meatballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Shovel Knight for Switch confirmed my pals, another exclusive game for the best console of all times

• Locked thread