Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Alright I'm sick of responding to posts here's my Russian lawyer to spit some PR for me and ed balls for half the duration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS PISS PISS PISS PISS PIS SPIS PISP PISS PISS PIS SPI SS PISS PSIS PISS PIS SPIS

Run Trump's Program? Y/N

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

gradenko_2000 posted:

I felt like I was going insane from Trump relitigating the loving primaries and the general on Jan 11 2017.

the trump rallies shall continue until moral improves

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I don't think anyone seriously should believe this will BRING DOWN TRUMP or whatever, but if this leak stuff was fake we'd have intelligence nerds out the rear end shouting "OH MY GOD NO THAT ISN'T TRUE WE ARE SECURE AND THAT'S FAKE AND OH MY GOD NO" to save their asses. The fact that their response has mainly been 'well, someone's in big big trouble' mean this is a real thing and it's probably gonna get worse when friday rolls around.

ah cool, good thing we don't need any kind of tangible proof, which does exist according to these leaks that are 100% verifiably true. thanks for clearing that up.

this will be the thing that sinks trump! just you wait!!!!!11

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

so uh

what the gently caress happened while iw as at work

WHAT HAPPENED

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

and ted cruz, ted cruz is always down there on the "the only people they hate more than X" lists

does ted cruz qualify as people though

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ScrubLeague posted:

Half of his word salad time was devoted to making GBS threads on Hillary, who is completely irrelevant.

lol you're acting like this is anything but "people cheered when i yelled about hillary before, maybe i'll yell about her to get people to like me"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

reagan posted:

ah cool, good thing we don't need any kind of tangible proof, which does exist according to these leaks that are 100% verifiably true. thanks for clearing that up.

this will be the thing that sinks trump! just you wait!!!!!11

i'm also glad of this

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

i'm here to do two things

suck putin's dick and drink piss

and i'm all out of piss

good thing you can pay russian hookers that totally arn't also FSB agenst for a refill

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Johnny Joestar posted:

so uh

WHAT HAPPENED

piss conference

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Johnny Joestar posted:

so uh

WHAT HAPPENED

trump's press conference, here let me give you three sentences

- blank folder tax return keepaway
- NUMBER ONE TRICKY
- let my russian lawyer explain why i'm not a russian mobster

whatever you're imagining from those sentences is 100% accurate

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Johnny Joestar posted:

so uh

WHAT HAPPENED

the gop is spelled with two "e"s now

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gradenko_2000 posted:

I felt like I was going insane from Trump relitigating the loving primaries and the general on Jan 11 2017.

remember when Trump randomly talked about how great his rallies were and how idiots shouted "MEXICO" when he asked who'd pay for the wall and then he casually slid into saying we'd actually be paying for the wall

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Johnny Joestar posted:

so uh

WHAT HAPPENED
rmp is a piss bitch

Oh, and he is completely subjugated to the russians

But mainly the piss orgy part

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im glad the Piss Saga of this anime is over because it was disgusting and weird

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Its going to turn out this was all a massive misunderstanding

The hookers actually took a poo poo on the bed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

unless you mean you also missed yesterday, in which case

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

he says in the middle of the piss training arc

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Yinlock posted:

unless you mean you also missed yesterday, in which case

oh, nah, i sorta knew about the press conference and stuff. i've just been hearing stuff about how people in the know haven't exactly come out and said that the leak was fake or anything, so it has a decent chance of being fairly true.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

he says in the middle of the piss training arc

this didn't make trump look bad, it made buzzfeed look very bad and lmao at Trump telling that CNN guys hes fake news

that cnn guy got owned

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pon de Bundy posted:

it's actually hentai, not anime

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

this didn't make trump look bad

hahahahahahahahaha

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
In the future we will all get to call the President names on his Twitter while he and his party pass whatever they want. Fair deal?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

I find impeachment talk to be unlikely unless there's real serious "trump is a Russian plant" stuff that's beyond a shadow of the doubt.

However the republican party descending into infighting and pissing matches [ :v: ] 3 months in?
I posted some thoughts in another thread, but the biggest threat is that ongoing scandals and investigations will slow his first-term momentum and hobble his legislative agenda. So that's problem number one. And Trump team has so far totally flunked at getting out in front of this stuff. So that's a big fat F.

The second thing is that he's a nationalist president and here he is as a Russian puppet. Sure his supporters don't GAF but you can outflank him from the right here ... I think. And if it can derail his agenda, then that undercuts his appeal as a business-like president who gets things done.

I'm really getting Yanukovych vibes. A corrupt pro-Russian oligarch who lived in gaudy palaces who (with Paul Manafort's help) defeated Tymoshenko, who was this corrupt establishment figure. Yanukovych was marketed as a business-like guy who'd establish order and get things done, and relied on an imported version of the Southern Strategy adapted for Ukraine.

quote:

At the same time, Manafort understood how to accentuate divisions in the Ukrainian electorate. He had overseen Reagan’s Southern strategy; he understood the power of cultural polarization. His polling showed that Yanukovych could consolidate his base by stoking submerged grievances. Even though there was little evidence of the mistreatment of Russian language speakers by the Ukrainian state, he encouraged his candidate to make an issue of imagined abuses to rally their base. To the same end, he instructed Yanukovych to rage against NATO, which he did by condemning joint operations the alliance was conducting in Crimea.
But like, in politics, everything has an equal and opposite reaction ... or something??? Yanukovych held power for four years but the divisions got to the point where he was thrown out of power. There are obvious differences between them though especially how he appealed to nationalism, being against Ukrainian nationalism but being for pro-Soviet nostalgia.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
My favorite part of Trump's presser was when he told a reporter that he was sure Mexico would pay for the wall b/c
crowds shouted it at him at his dumb rear end rallies

e: gently caress that was tatums fave part too srry

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Gringostar posted:

God,is point I cant tell what's real from fake

Its truly a post-factual society

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Tatum Girlparts posted:

remember when Trump randomly talked about how great his rallies were and how idiots shouted "MEXICO" when he asked who'd pay for the wall and then he casually slid into saying we'd actually be paying for the wall

Sorry, that bit of loving over the American public got buried under the rest of the urine

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

But like, in politics, everything has an equal and opposite reaction ... or something??? Yanukovych held power for four years but the divisions got to the point where he was thrown out of power. There are obvious differences between them though especially how he appealed to nationalism, being against Ukrainian nationalism but being for pro-Soviet nostalgia.

that seems totally normal and not suspicious at all

"our country is poo poo but isn't russia great guys"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

hahahahahahahahaha

you live in canada so...yeah

do you know americas opinion of canada? our lil brother we could crush in our sleep and hes weird and anti violence

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

do you know americas opinion of canada? our lil brother we could crush in our sleep and hes weird and anti violence

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also take out the "brother" and anti-violence parts and that's the usa's opinion of everywhere not the usa

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

okay ur kind of weird kid

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Gringostar posted:

Hillary should have shown up to the debates dressed as his dad and said "Donald, I'll hug you if you drop out."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

M_Gargantua posted:

Sorry, that bit of loving over the American public got buried under the rest of the urine

yea it was at his presser. He just casually mentioned that we'd be repaying Mexico paying for the wall so they absolutely aren't paying

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ScrubLeague posted:

Alright I'm sick of responding to posts here's my Russian lawyer to spit some PR for me and ed balls for half the duration.

my peesident <3

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pon de Bundy posted:

You're very bad at this.

Also I am an American and the part of America I come from is better than the part you come from.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Pon de Bundy posted:

this didn't make trump look bad, it made buzzfeed look very bad and lmao at Trump telling that CNN guys hes fake news

that cnn guy got owned

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Gringostar posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

okay ur kind of weird kid

i've been devastated by this 1998 starcraft chatroom level trolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Donald Trump, business boy, is so loving stupid he genuinely seems to think if Mexico hands him a check for something, and he hands that exact same check back to them, Mexico has paid him.

• Locked thread