Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sidestep
May 16, 2012

As your newly appointed Commisar I shall be enforcing ideological purity with the party ranks.

Mostly this means I get a cool hat and an endless Vodka ration. Very little enforcement should be necessary as I will be thoroughly lubricated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

Hello everybody. As you know it's been a interesting couple days for me, but in this statement I intend to write the truth and nothing but it on my feelings toward the GOP and the game. I've found two options in order to move on the first being to leave. More on the second later. I'm considering leaving the game because it's not really fun anymore. But not the game the Discord. Rumsod made a decent game but the Discord specifically the GOP discord is (for me in specific anyway) full of ppl pranking and memeing me and an endless amount of criticisms from the Cruz regime. Yet when I leave the majority goes bye bye. The funny thing is the I left the GOP over a PRANK. Ted removed all my roles and said Treasuer is no longer a role so I got upset and left. Only to find out it was all a joke. I being the only true elected leader that was in the party naturally didn't like the fact that it was a joke. But how does not being able to take a joke effect my leadership ability. The party was plenty successful with me in office. I once gave out money for three elections without Cruz support. Only using the fundraising committee that I created. I also made the funding request channel and the AA coordinator job. Instead of giving me back the job they APPOINTED Enoch and said "we will give you your job back if you spy on John Major" so I did I gave them the info they asked for so they could get him to make peace. Now when it was almost time for them to do there end of the deal I got suspicious by some of the wording Heydrich used so I asked an ally for the truth instead of me and Enoch being co treasurers as agreed on Enoch wanted to make me his undersecretary. I did my end of the deal they DID NOT do there's. Thats the type of stuff that doesn't make the game all that fun in my option. But there was one thing I noticed while being with Major.

i feel like this experiment was a success

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Yinlock posted:

i feel like this experiment was a success

yeah that's a whole funny story that someone needs to write up, but not me right now

ps yinlock you should join us

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
Party Primaries have dropped.

:getin:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah that's a whole funny story that someone needs to write up, but not me right now

ps yinlock you should join us

i'm not eligible for office

real answer: i'm total rear end at social-based games

cams
Mar 28, 2003

no administration in history has been blessed with such a wise cabinet

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I entered the party primary for my Senate seat and now I'm at -4 power?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

I entered the party primary for my Senate seat and now I'm at -4 power?

refresh

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Cheers thanks, I waited like half an hour before saying anything but figured now it's about the next turn so I might want that power.

Xmas Dumpster Fire
May 29, 2001

Is there still a 10-hour time limit on entering primaries like there is with general elections?

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
Now that rumsod is adding mechanics to further penalise 3rd parties we are gonna have to organise a little, so here is a discord for leftists https://discord.gg/SbzXnwh

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Enjoy posted:

Now that rumsod is adding mechanics to further penalise 3rd parties we are gonna have to organise a little, so here is a discord for leftists https://discord.gg/SbzXnwh

oh no you can't switch to our party and leech off of us

mods???

wait, poo poo

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

oh no you can't switch to our party and leech off of us

mods???

wait, poo poo

Cry some more lmao

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

hey karl i sent you an email about the dem discord last night btw

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

hey karl i sent you an email about the dem discord last night btw

yeah i missed that in between other emails, i sent one back with the discord link (i think, we don't have outboxes)

so just hop on and either ping me or tell someone karl sharks said you're cool

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The Hoksfeld Manifesto

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

cool new Polack jokes posted:

The Hoksfeld Manifesto

another good minimanifesto:

Johny is a river to his people. Johny is the man who you want to send youre money to if youre sick of youre superiors, for johny can arrange that any state ellection get's rigged in favour of those who seeks the service's of his network skills, johny knows much people who know people, and Johny is not afraid of the party heads. The zodiac killer is a oval office kid, and Domai favours his inner circle. They can't do anything against Johny. Johny has set them in their underpants before, make them loose face and huge amounts of money, making a 9 million profit out of a 6 million funding to make Domai loose 40 million $ in just 2 days, All johny needs is more followers to be a river too.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Sharks posted:

Johny is a river to his people. Johny is the man who you want to send youre money to if youre sick of youre superiors, for johny can arrange that any state ellection get's rigged in favour of those who seeks the service's of his network skills, johny knows much people who know people, and Johny is not afraid of the party heads. The zodiac killer is a oval office kid, and Domai favours his inner circle. They can't do anything against Johny. Johny has set them in their underpants before, make them loose face and huge amounts of money, making a 9 million profit out of a 6 million funding to make Domai loose 40 million $ in just 2 days, All johny needs is more followers to be a river too.

DELETE THIS

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Karl Sharks posted:

I dry my tears on White House stationary.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

sniper4625 posted:

I dry my tears on White House stationary.

Look have been a king maker and I have a up coming from king in my hands all I needed from you is all our power and allies helping my king. I have guss that you will not listen to me but this could help us both have a say in the White House one day. We are the king maker not the king.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Ha I forgot about the word filter that automatically translates Rafael Edward Cruz's casual name into the zodiac killer.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
too much fucken anime in this game.

delete it and start over.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if you were having an issue joining an election since primaries were added, thats been fixed

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

I'm in a real tight fight for UT governor, what's the procedure for asking for funds/attack ads?

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

I'm in a real tight fight for UT governor, what's the procedure for asking for funds/attack ads?

discord

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

OK I am playing this now also I heard goons like anime so I made this: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=1877

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

HondaCivet posted:

OK I am playing this now also I heard goons like anime so I made this: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=1877

That's uh too bad.

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

18 Character Limit posted:

That's uh too bad.

At least this makes my political goals much more precise.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Will animé be banned under a Humphrey administration? :ohdear:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

drat straight it will

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Nooo I overslept and lost the election over it :(

Jacada
Aug 1, 2009

I´m in as Nikolai Bukharin. My plan is to become Governor of Hawaii and turn it into a soviet paradise.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Everyone make fun of Enjoy for working with King Autist Johnny Kamehameha.

Also rumsod please get on Discord we caught a multi.

sniper4625 has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Jan 14, 2017

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

sniper4625 posted:

Everyone make fun of Enjoy for working with King Autist Johnny Kamehameha.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

have the nazis been sharing their top kek memes with you?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Kamehama STILL hasn't filled out that BG-705 form so he can fill out the 56-A so I will help fund his secret shadowy cabal.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
So what's the best way to become a filthy rainmaker, sign up in Cali and fundraise like crazy?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

C. Everett Koop posted:

So what's the best way to become a filthy rainmaker, sign up in Cali and fundraise like crazy?

Yeah, California makes the most, so get in, get Democratic if you aren't already so we can fund your influence gain, and then give back to the party and your fellows.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Does California really make the most? The wealthy make up double what they do in New York than California, percentage-wise, which with half CA's population makes the wealthy donor population about equal. How much would a 100%-influence CA fundraiser make? At first glance it would seem CA is just a more expensive place to run ads because of the larger state population.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Does California really make the most? The wealthy make up double what they do in New York than California, percentage-wise, which with half CA's population makes the wealthy donor population about equal. How much would a 100%-influence CA fundraiser make? At first glance it would seem CA is just a more expensive place to run ads because of the larger state population.

About 250k. I don't know about NY.

• Locked thread