Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sappo569 posted:

My understanding is you're some sort of half giant , so it would be comical

Remember that larp video from the 90s ? Kind of like that but whole the mage is casting lightning bolt ! Lightning bolt ! You'd be going all squishy skull on him

Yeah but I'm a really nice guy.

CrazyLoon posted:

Taking Cpt. Underpants' record of encountering shitizens in Australia, I think most of them would just be unassertive sad sacks. poo poo, that's more or less what Dickwulf is IRL too according to accounts (and himself when he decided to open up about his shock therapy and depression).

Human interaction is rarely their strength. Pity, I would love to get into an honest debate with these people.

DapperDon posted:

I am right down the road from you and have seen the amount of backers that are in our area when they were announcing their Bar Citizen hangouts a while back as I almost went to one as the ultimate troll. And since the thought of anyone doxxing me is hilarious, I welcome any of these broken commandos to even dare to try and find me, let alone confront me in public. These shut-ins are all introverts and don't have a hair on their rear end with all of them combined to do a damned thing.

True. BTW if you ever wanted to go shooting we totally could.

Doxx that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Phi230 posted:

Say shenanigans again and you get pistol whipped

What's the name of that restaurant, the one with all the goofy poo poo on the walls?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Ben Lesnick, Developer.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

D_Smart posted:

No doubt you're Darek Shart's wife. Makes sense.

Are human-cat marriages legal in FL?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

JugbandDude
Jul 19, 2016

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun

Shine on you crazy diamond!

I'm VERY impressed by their... um, size.

Yep, you are right. I'm also a girl from Norway Florida.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

MeLKoR posted:

Then mock him.

He isn't.

Look, he is a shill, one of the biggest shills at the moment even, but he just does his ~*dreaming*~ and isn't part of the pitchfork brigade. He's also, despite all his assurances he'd be totally OK with that, the guy I actually worry the most when he finally has to acknowledge he's been played for a fool as a reward for his unwavering trust and loyalty. These people think we are the devil, he isn't even scared about any one single person, he's becoming convinced The Goons have now targeted him for termination. Dude is paranoid enough as it is and has big enough problems already without someone poking him on FB/YT and scaring him shitless.

There's plenty of fish to fry in this ocean, no point in picking on the victims unless they are aggressive/combatant shills.

Why do you think goons are behind the attack? It could very well be the work of croberts sort of a sacrificial lamb for the cause.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
edit im dumb and didnt finish reading a sentence

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Goons must constantly defend their quarry from poop touching false flags parpetrated by the deranged shitizenry

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Madcosby posted:

edit im dumb and didnt finish reading a sentence

I think you misread it, hes saying threats are not cool. And that mockery is.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lladre posted:

I think you misread it, hes saying threats are not cool. And that mockery is.

ya i got that now

i thought he said its ok to threaten and also mock

thought i was reading the diary of a psychopath

but i read it again

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

EminusSleepus posted:

Why do you think goons are behind the attack? It could very well be the work of croberts sort of a sacrificial lamb for the cause.

Well, goons do have a history of harrassing online and trying to embarrass people affiliated with the program. See Ben, Sandi, WTFSaurus,etc

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Ben Lesnick, Developer.

Director of Shits

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

BadOptics posted:

Are human-cat marriages legal in FL?

Everything is legal in Florida. Why do you ask?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Those rear end-clowns are a special kind of touched.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

TheAgent posted:

its like how people on r/DS or even moma here thought I said I worked for CIG/RSI when I told people multiple times I work in a completely different field lol

To be fair, I never thought you worked for CIG.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:eyepop:

Citizens be saltier than ever these days

JugbandDude
Jul 19, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

Trashtard? I'm not a native english speaker(doxxed!), that one is new to me.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

God dang flthy trashtards.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

MeLKoR posted:

If someone is loving with Cymelion please stop, you're freaking him out. I've been talking to the dude for over a year, he's deep in denial, determined to go down with the ship no matter what happens and he gets on my nerves on occasion but he's not actively malicious. Now he's saying that someone is sending him messages on Youtube that he's interpreting as threats and that someone made an account with a similar name and is posting racist stuff on reddit to make him look bad.

Dude is flipping out thinking SA is trawling his online presence and organizing some sort of mass attack on him. If any of you is touching the poop, please stop.

e: Cymelion is not a paid shill, of that I'm positively sure. The level of commitment he poured into this game makes me suspect he has some serious issues going on his life and at the very least he should get therapy, but he's a victim not a villain. Stop poking my pet whale. :argh:

This is disappointing if true. Hopefully nobody from here has made a crusade to hurt people, or scare anybody. Just enjoy that the guy has a different opinion over a silly game, but don't go outside of the box.

Keep it peaceful guys and girls. There's no reason to go after anybody for having an opinion. If someone here is doing that, you can stop and I promise you won't lose any e-cred. :)

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The faithful get a refund and the cult turns on them.

It's glorious.

The cult see no wrong in calling PARIAHS.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

MeLKoR posted:

If someone is loving with Cymelion please stop, you're freaking him out. I've been talking to the dude for over a year, he's deep in denial, determined to go down with the ship no matter what happens and he gets on my nerves on occasion but he's not actively malicious. Now he's saying that someone is sending him messages on Youtube that he's interpreting as threats and that someone made an account with a similar name and is posting racist stuff on reddit to make him look bad.

Dude is flipping out thinking SA is trawling his online presence and organizing some sort of mass attack on him. If any of you is touching the poop, please stop.

e: Cymelion is not a paid shill, of that I'm positively sure. The level of commitment he poured into this game makes me suspect he has some serious issues going on his life and at the very least he should get therapy, but he's a victim not a villain. Stop poking my pet whale. :argh:

Leave Cymelion alone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrxk79jxagU

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I have no doubt that I have been fully doxxed and that folks know where I live. I know a few prominent backers live in Maryland but I doubt I would ever encounter one. My hope is that after all this time I am now considered inconsequential and therefore not worthy of being stalked or accosted in real life.

I kind of wonder what encountering someone like Gremlich IRL would be like.

I doubt most of them leave the house.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

peter gabriel posted:

This is a depressing state of affairs for people. Their not-game may be picked on, and now cheated in. I hope Star Citizen comes out just so they can have closure with it. :(

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Xaerael posted:

Fatkins is one of the worst diets ever.

Simple route to losing calories: Find out how many calories you should be eating, find a safe deficit, stick to daily calorie goals. Don't use "scoops" or "cups", weigh everything.

diet is 60%, exercise is 20%, genetics is 10%, 10 % misc/enviro.
Focus on cleaning up your diet and getting some exercise in as above. If you cheat with a meal or two dont beat yourself up. Just promise to do better
and live up to that.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
I'm glad there are a good number of brave people in the thread. I personally would be afraid to meet a backer who took some kind of personal vengeance to hurt me for some reason. I can laugh at all black Citizen guy with a gun as much as the next person, but I mean if that guy was in my doorstep I'd be pretty scared. :(

This tech demo of a game is so crazy having an opinion one way or another is turning into a frightening event. Backers stalked, non backers stalked, leavers attacked. Cats and dogs living together. What's the world coming to?? :ohdear:

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
What prompted diet chat? (it's something to do with Ben right?)

Diet is real easy, just count what you eat, find out a rough estimation you burn by sitting on your rear end for 24 hrs a day. Now go under by a few hundred cals.
Now, do that for the rest of your life.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

ManofManyAliases posted:

are you sure you dont? your posting patterns are suspicious toast.

JugbandDude
Jul 19, 2016

The Titanic posted:

I'm glad there are a good number of brave people in the thread. I personally would be afraid to meet a backer who took some kind of personal vengeance to hurt me for some reason. I can laugh at all black Citizen guy with a gun as much as the next person, but I mean if that guy was in my doorstep I'd be pretty scared. :(

This tech demo of a game is so crazy having an opinion one way or another is turning into a frightening event. Backers stalked, non backers stalked, leavers attacked. Cats and dogs living together. What's the world coming to?? :ohdear:

The sickening and heart breaking truth. The Stimperor is pleased.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

MeLKoR posted:

Please don't do this.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

The Titanic posted:

Doormen are a good thing to have. Beyond that deal with it if it comes to pass.

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

I'm pretty sure /r/dereksmart subreddit is a direct violation of the no harassment rules. Their little hate box exists because Derek allows it to exist.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

peter gabriel posted:

Community 2.0

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

oh you just thought I said I worked there

ManofManyAliases posted:

Remember when Agent pretended to quit CIG as someone so high up that he would have access to financials?

lol

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Well everything's grey-boxed and ready to go so what's the point in sticking around if you've done your job?

And they felt so privileged being with CIG and part of Chris' dream they happily walk into unemployment and debt to avoid bothering him!

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

TheAgent posted:

oh you just thought I said I worked there

:owned:

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
More ships capitan

[Sandi's FB] "Updating the Aurora!"

And chris has his stock face again.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Madcosby posted:

Well, goons do have a history of harrassing online and trying to embarrass people affiliated with the program. See Ben, Sandi, WTFSaurus,etc

No one needs to try to embarass people affiliated with the program. They do that poo poo themselves just fine.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
would you rather have a handjob from chris roberts or donald trump?

donald trumps tiny hands would make your dick look huge but how chris waves his hands you know you're in for a supremely good, old fashioned american edging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Can't stop the taxxx taxxx

Crazy_BlackParrot fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jan 12, 2017