Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i'm fond of olimar, and armored Samus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

elf help book posted:

picking my best amiibo to put out for tonight

lol if they're not all out, all the time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

oh!!!! nintendo!!!!!!!!!!

read this like "ohhh! banana!!" from dk64

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tonight, the fire pack will finally be officially announced

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

i've never felt more in tune with the spirit of satoru iwata than i have today

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I haven't felt more in tune with the spirit of Satoru Iwata since Chibi's deeply moving funerary tribute stream.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

tonight, the fire pack will finally be officially announced

:pray:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

blessings of Iwata upon every Imp tonight

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Is the Beta Bar having an event for this?

nope, even though this is happening at 3pm on a friday theyre having a just dance party lmfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

he died to make his gamer children stronger.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

trying to jack off posted:

nope, even though this is happening at 3pm on a friday theyre having a just dance party lmfao

Major letdown. 😑

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh what the hell.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just got home and my internet is still out. I'm going to miss the Evolution of a Species...

Edit: Iwata is with me. It just started working again.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 13, 2017

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

Just got home and my internet is still out. I'm going to miss the Evolution of a Species...

Edit: Iwata is with me. It just started working again.

you thought you were gaming 2 player, but when you looked there was only one controller plugged in.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

frank.club posted:

you thought you were gaming 2 player, but when you looked there was only one controller plugged in.

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

frank.club posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

Lol

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

frank.club posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

comcast has decided to gut my internet until midnight cool

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
my on line is unstoppable. no one can keep me from looking at the nintendo.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh what the hell.

not one comment on their facebook page asking about the switch presentation...

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

comcast has decided to gut my internet until midnight cool

Time to jack up that cellular data usage

Soral
May 30, 2009

frank.club posted:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it's called the Switch because Nintendo's about to go from the bottom of the home console market right to the top.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
It's called the Switch because thinking about playing games on it turns me on like -- you guessed it, a light switch.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
How are you guys killing time until the announcement? Me, I'm drinking more rum and finally playing through Knack

It's better than I expected, very Japanese gamefeel, but definitely has that "launch title" *googles "je ne se qua"* je ne sais quoi. I'm in the 2nd chapter or whatever, and the rocks that you can smash sound the same as the machinery that you can smash lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm trying to finish the 4th story in Odin Sphere and then more Miku before the event. Also planning my epic picture of various Nintendo consoles and amiibos that I will post in this thread around 10:45.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Chill Penguin posted:

How are you guys killing time until the announcement? Me, I'm drinking more rum and finally playing through Knack

It's better than I expected, very Japanese gamefeel, but definitely has that "launch title" *googles "je ne se qua"* je ne sais quoi. I'm in the 2nd chapter or whatever, and the rocks that you can smash sound the same as the machinery that you can smash lol

theyre cyber rocks full of Knack Cores

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Going to play some MK8 to celebrate the new Switch version.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I'm going to play Mario Maker.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Evil Eagle posted:

Going to play some MK8 to celebrate the new Switch version.

i hope it's double dash 2, or at least double dash is virtual console

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Chill Penguin posted:

It's really warm so I'm sitting outside drinking wine and looking at the night sky thinking about nintendo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I hadn't touched my WiiU in far too long so I just got it set back up and updated. Gaming tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

im playing shantae on my 3ds