Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

SeANMcBAY posted:

There was some video they made about white privilege so now they're in the alts' crosshairs too.

If you aren't wearing nazi attire or actively squashing minority and women's rights you are in the Alt rights Crosshairs so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

That skeleton still has soft tissue on its feet. Mainstream Mediasaurus is not as dead as Mr. Alt-Pizza wants to believe.

Surprised he didn't stretch Benghazi across three cans.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trogdos! posted:

Ben doesn't seem to have a very favorable view of Sweden

Denmark, a country where they recently passed a law that allowed the police to confiscate any valuables refugees take with them when they enter the country, is considered so lenient towards immigration by Garrison that he renames it Somalia.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Why is MTV there? Do people get their news from MTV?

MTV news website is pretty good now, it is run by ex-Grantland people. But the idea of it or salon being mainstream media is pretty laughable.

Loeb CL
Nov 18, 2011

Trogdos! posted:

Ben doesn't seem to have a very favorable view of Sweden

Ah, some of my favorite countries: Lebanon, Pakistan, uh... Arabia, and... Africa. The country of Africa.

(Why is Africa labeled as Italy?)

(Also, I think he labeled the outline of Ethiopia as "Somalia." Somalia is shaped like a 7, not an O.)

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Yeah, gently caress you old media! *opens up laptop while standing to browse internet*

What is this guy, loving Neil Breen?

Why is his hand blocking the guy he's whispering to?

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

"Dollink, how do you like my inauguration outfit?"

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Yeah, it was called a loooooooong time ago: 4chan was going to parade that stunt as an excuse for Trump whether or not it was actually their fake that saw future notoriety.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure most alt-news site get their news from regular sources and then just rewrite them to fit their audiences' taste.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

seiferguy posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure most alt-news site get their news from regular sources and then just rewrite them to fit their audiences' taste.

They are run by Moldavian teenagers who write interesting headlines for ad bucks.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Potato Salad posted:

Yeah, it was called a loooooooong time ago: 4chan was going to parade that stunt as an excuse for Trump whether or not it was actually their fake that saw future notoriety.

They were going to do it with literally any sort of security report on Trump, no matter how substantiated.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Initially thought that was moisturizer.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
edit: dangit.

Oh, god - I thought that was going to be hand LOTION for a moment.

Mister Mind fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 12, 2017

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I was positive it would be fucklube.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump and the Russia dossier – Donald Trump unleashed a firestorm of invective against ‘shameful’ news outlets and the ‘disgraceful’ behaviour of intelligence agencies"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON... Hospital waiting times

'Holiday? No. We're going to A&E'

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Trogdos! posted:

How did "Empty seat represents Obama's accomplishments" not get included in the worst label category :colbert: RIGGED!
We tried to trim each category down to only one entry per cartoonist. Rameriz had three entries and 'In a pickle' was the one us judges finally settled on.

If something you liked/submitted was not chosen, sorry again.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I wish there was a way to tweet this at Ben Garrison and get his reaction.

quote:

YOU VOTED IN A SELF-IMPORTANT CELEBRITY YOU gently caress

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

prefect posted:

They are run by Moldavian teenagers who write interesting headlines for ad bucks.
I thought alt-news was Stormfront and fake news was Moldova?

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Ularg posted:

It's loving hilarious watching these rightwing 'toonists try on the "well I don't like Trump EITHER" hat when they were among the very people who normalized him and his views and accelerated his ascendancy to President of the United States.

You own Trump, Ramirez. He's your guy. You wish, in every fashion, that you were Trump yourself.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Ularg posted:

I get the feeling he really wants to criticise Trump but really doesn't want to annoy the only people who think his cartoons are any good.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Tenebrais posted:

I get the feeling he really wants to criticise Trump but really doesn't want to annoy the only people who think his cartoons are any good.

When in doubt, LIBERALS BAD and rake in the money

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
Also note that the person in the easy chair is white, old, and at least upper middle class considering his environs.

Of course he doesn't give a double gently caress about Trump being the literal worst thing for this country - nothing in the next four years could possibly upset his way of life. Except cars, TVs and smartphones skyrocketing in price because Trump can't stop pissing off Mexico and China.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
That's what pisses me off the most about this election. We have a group of people who may not like Trump, but doesn't give enough of a poo poo because they'll never be the target of Trump. Local radio station I listen to from Orlando not only had a host who bragged about not voting, but sold tshirts with "Watch it burn" on the front, celebrating how more entertaining his job will be for the next 4 years, and he sold a lot of them. He just straight up does not care because he's a straight white male with a circle of friends who are either also white, or too polite to try and show him how bad Trump is.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mister Mind posted:

edit: dangit.

Oh, god - I thought that was going to be hand LOTION for a moment.

Yet another example of a label making a comic worse.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Ularg posted:

That's what pisses me off the most about this election. We have a group of people who may not like Trump, but doesn't give enough of a poo poo because they'll never be the target of Trump. Local radio station I listen to from Orlando not only had a host who bragged about not voting, but sold tshirts with "Watch it burn" on the front, celebrating how more entertaining his job will be for the next 4 years, and he sold a lot of them. He just straight up does not care because he's a straight white male with a circle of friends who are either also white, or too polite to try and show him how bad Trump is.

Stop listening to terrible Orlando radio. Just listen to that one station that plays Disney music 24/7. I would be if it reached northeast Florida.

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009

Lord Hydronium posted:

Man, goons and face blindness, how do you not recognize Joe Scarborough in drag :rolleyes:

To my utter shame, I'm actually related to ol' Morning Joe (his mother is my great-aunt, so we're nth cousins or [x]-removed or whatever). I only mention this cause I almost spit-taked at this post, as the Catalino does bear a striking resemblance to his mom

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Looking forward to the angst over Obama giving Biden the MoF.

One last bit of joy before the darkness comes

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
This has gotta be the only puppet related Trump cartoon that doesn't have him as the puppet.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

Why are they replacing all their Ps with Þs? I don't know any Donald Trumths.

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010
It's apparently swiss.

The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Trapezium Dave posted:

So 420 is the Donald Trump number?

Hitler was born on 4/20. :stonk:

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

21 Muns posted:

Hitler was born on 4/20. :stonk:

WEED
LORD
BONER
HITLER

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

trump had giant stompy rumor foot (bad). now hurt by small russia foot (good).

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Samurai Sanders posted:

This has gotta be the only puppet related Trump cartoon that doesn't have him as the puppet.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Trump's win was a very personal loss for me. He is an exemplar of all the personality characteristics I would not want to see in a friend, coworker, boss, employee, or just someone on the street. I hate him on a personal, individual level in a way that I have never hated any politician I have seen before and would jump for joy if some giant symbol in America reflected my feelings.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jan 13, 2017

• Locked thread