Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

The first seconds are like, "Donald Trump did WHAT?!"

https://twitter.com/BabyAnimalPics/status/819031353748557824

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Boop

Ramaroot
Aug 24, 2008

I AM THE FIRE
Wishlist is genius. Gunna check that out and send something from there.

Also thank you TBeats, Syrian Lannister and Naked Bear. You are awesome people.

North Shore, eyeballin' some seagulls.

When he sunbathed, sometimes we had to double check that he was still alive.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

They got groomed today!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Writer Cath fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jan 17, 2017

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

It's time to stop posting.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

It's time to stop posting.

:frogout: and pette me

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:vince:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

They got groomed today!
Never stop being adorable. :kimchi:

Also, that doormat rules.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

seriously god drat that doggo is good and cute and all dogges are good and cute and awesome

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
just look at those puppy eyes and wagging tail :3:

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

That doggo better have gotten some pettes.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
stop posting, start petting

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/2kQcifM.gifv

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/sauro/status/819265732844331008

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Yeah no, went through way too much fuss on this effort post and uploading the vid to let this get stuck on last page

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Haha holy poo poo guys pro-click right here

So I was driving this morning and Desire - Under your Spell somehow got on the playlist. Anyways, pupper was behind my seat like always and started howling. I thought he was in distress. Mind you, I can count on one hand the amount of times I've heard him howl; it's just not something he does. He doesn't pay any attention to sirens and he's heard A LOT of different types of music

Again, I had thought he was in distress and didn't think anything of the song. Am chilling jamming to music tonight and it came on again. For some reason this part makes him howl on queue and I caught it for y'all to enjoy. I suppose he maybe thinks they're in distress and that's why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrmZPZ24rE

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jan 16, 2017

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

My aunt got a springer spaniel pup.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I've been seeing a lot of springer spaniels lately. Particularly pups. From what I understand they're pretty expensive. Were they featured in a big time magazine or something

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Oh my god

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4_VU66So2Y

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I got 50 bucks on meat grinder Mickey.

but one of these isn't even a dogge :confused:

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Good dogge. Best dogge.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Haha holy poo poo guys pro-click right here

So I was driving this morning and Desire - Under your Spell somehow got on the playlist. Anyways, pupper was behind my seat like always and started howling. I thought he was in distress. Mind you, I can count on one hand the amount of times I've heard him howl; it's just not something he does. He doesn't pay any attention to sirens and he's heard A LOT of different types of music

Again, I had thought he was in distress and didn't think anything of the song. Am chilling jamming to music tonight and it came on again. For some reason this part makes him howl on queue and I caught it for y'all to enjoy. I suppose he maybe thinks they're in distress and that's why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrmZPZ24rE

I am totally regretting not having enough time to swing by and pet Icarus when I was in San Diego two summers ago. I need to rectify this next time me and my girlfriend are down there visiting her family. Also dog beach is literally the best place I've ever been. Soooooo many good doggos.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
I sat down at the edge of my armchair the other day so I could lean forward and do a puzzle with my kid. Seeing no lap space, Beauty took the next best option:

I had to move to take the pic, otherwise I'd be about 2 inches in front of her. She was like that for at least half an hour.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Good dogge.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

The city council in Minneapolis is thinking about changing the law, so that taprooms and coffee shops that don't prepare food can let dogs inside if they want :)

Admiral Funk
Oct 1, 2012

Please send them a very large crate marked "SCIENCE. PROBABLY DANGEROUS. BUT VERY SCIENTIFIC. YES."

Lutha Mahtin posted:

The city council in Minneapolis is thinking about changing the law, so that taprooms and coffee shops that don't prepare food can let dogs inside if they want :)

It's about time!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

I'm a bit concerned that my friends are conditioning their dog to get ready for combat in underground dog fights. I come over to hang out and he immediately adopts this fighting pose.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Oh, no, the dreaded "rub my belly" move! There's no way around it!

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

Oh, no, the dreaded "rub my belly" move! There's no way around it!

You gotta rub the belly, no way around it

Oldest trick in the book

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

It's heartbreaking. The dog has been watching Starship Troopers quite intently; it's obvious he's predisposed to violence and awesome 90s boobs no matter how many pets he gets.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

suboptimal posted:

It's heartbreaking. The dog has been watching Starship Troopers quite intently; it's obvious he's predisposed to violence and awesome 90s boobs no matter how many pets he gets.

:same:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It's weird, my dog couldn't care less about what's on the TV. He's stared at it intently a couple times but that's literally it. Even if there's animals.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

my mom told me that one time she was watching a history show on tv where they quick switched to a photo of hitler and her dog started growling at it :mmmhmm:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpnsjJfoa5w

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
It seems that Mexico will no longer euthanize police dogs after retirement, they did so out of fear that the dog's talents might be misused by narcotics traffickers. :unsmith:

Bonus quote: "They deserve a happy ending in someone’s yard, soaking up the sun and being spoiled.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/13/after-long-fight-police-dogs-in-mexico-no-longer-put-to-sleep-upon-retirement.html

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Lutha Mahtin posted:

my mom told me that one time she was watching a history show on tv where they quick switched to a photo of hitler and her dog started growling at it :mmmhmm:

Every single time I've watched Captain America and Bella's in the room, she whimpers at Red Skull. Eventually, she'll leave the room.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Writer Cath posted:

Every single time I've watched Captain America and Bella's in the room, she whimpers at Red Skull. Eventually, she'll leave the room.

actually Bella just has better taste in movies than you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!