Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Chelb posted:

i might be well on my way along slowly metamorphosing into a hollowed out bread bowl of contempt, but its my sincerity that truly highlights me as a bad poster

its you

edit:

gently caress

yeah, so

*crosses off rotd's name for potential posting challenges*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

whose an up and coming in the mold of migf

now there was a true villain

all i see round me these days is nothing but basic gbs posters

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dunno if i could condescend to be foes with a poster who is constantly enveloped by a sugary vape cloud anyhow

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
time for a training montage, methinks

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
how can i vape something really tough smelling, like woodsmoke or vinegar

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
when i walk into a room i want to overwhelm people with the scent of rust and sweat

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ManVape Masculine Vape Juice

choose from-

Old Leather
Bluejeans
Wood Smoke
Whiskey
Aftershave
Blood

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Berke Negri posted:

no, i need a challenge

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

paranoid randroid posted:

choose from-

Old Leather
Bluejeans
Wood Smoke
Whiskey
Aftershave
Blood

Don't forget to pick up your dude wipes with then

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

is there a vape that tastes like-

... i can't

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
ManVape Summer StrongSmells Line:

68 Mustang
Garage Powerlift
Coconut Muscles
Gridiron Turf
Lawnmower Man
Saturday Bonfire
Drop Her Off After Curfew
Soccer League
Long Day At The Shop

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

paranoid randroid posted:

choose from-

Old Leather
Bluejeans
Wood Smoke
Whiskey
Aftershave
Blood

if there was a laphroaig flavor id be all for it

though if it could come in a scented candle or car air freshner thatd be preferred

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Gin and Juche posted:

we could always get a batman villain like group together and each person take on a different aspect of berkes psychosis

i think id be called the punner

pretty sure this already exists and is called the chat thread chat room

i meant for here though

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Gin and Juche posted:

if there was a laphroaig flavor id be all for it

though if it could come in a scented candle or car air freshner thatd be preferred

if you want to smell or taste dirt, you can just buy a trowel

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

i have always respected randlers talent but no euros please

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i just want a vape that smells like axe body spray

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i just want a vape that smells like axe body spray

ban this sick filth

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Cease to Hope posted:

if you want to smell or taste dirt, you can just buy a trowel

plebe

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
why vape when you can just smoke weed?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chelb posted:

ban this sick filth

MY POINT OF VIEW - A DISTRESSING ODOR

Hello from room 109 at the American Motel in beautiful Pixley, California. As “America’s Funnyman,” I’m very excited about the opportunity to earn cash writing this new column. My fans know that I am the hardest-working comedian on the circuit, doing nearly 400 shows last year alone. However, fans who have seen legal documents from the divorce and bankruptcy proceedings against me (sold on commemorative hamburger-shaped 2GB flash drives by an unscrupulous souvenir vendor in the parking lots of the venues that hosted my shows) know that my live performance income is garnished by my creditors. It is through side jobs—such as writing this column, stuffing envelopes, or washing cars—that I am able to stay somewhat afloat. I am thankful for this opportunity.

Alright then. Anyone in the field of law enforcement knows firsthand that the preferred deodorant of date-rapists is AXE. Their abrasive advertisements are targeted to the types of young men who rove in drunken packs looking for something—anything—to do with their penises. Judging from the noxious, prurient nature of their recent campaigns (a barrage of leering references to “cleaning balls” and “dirty gear”), AXE is completely tapped into the language and lifestyle of these dunced-out amateur pharmacists. This particular demographic blew out their nasal glands years ago, and thus is not instantly offended by the “extreme” scent of the chemical slurry that AXE cooks up in their hell-factory… a fetid, sugared-and-fermented-manure stench, which acts as a virtual mating call to the TV-addled, party-fried pig girls whom these dopes are trying to fill with their tainted seed.

AXE’s master chemist seems to be developing their various fragrances by dumping varying amounts of Hawaiian Punch and/or Country Time Lemonade into the trough-style urinals at Dodger Stadium during the top of the 9th inning—the end product an amalgam resulting from the capture and replication of the the resulting combination of odors. The product’s appeal would seem limited to the unintiated, yet, almost as a challenge, AXE’s cynical marketing team is set on expanding their market beyond the lucrative world of beat-driven dolts. These “pied pipers of poo poo” hope to convert innocents through flashy free entertainment, lending their name and money to dubious “viral” comedy videos—recruiting third-string (one step up from me) comedians to disgrace themselves in vaguely obscene short films.

AXE recklessly attaches their brand to movie premieres, snowboarding events, comedy tours, and musical concerts, trying to latch on to any pre-existing cache created by the artists themselves. (I use the term “artist” very loosely when referring to the clowns associated with the “AXE Concert Series;” most of these bands have long since lost their artificially created mini-buzz and are now better suited to a career disposing of postanalysis stool samples.)

It is a sad fact of modern society that the visual artist has been unfairly marginalized. In order to commemorate this medium, and in keeping with the spirit of good-natured fun and light-hearted ribbing that has characterized my relationship with our friends at AXE, I am curating and judging an Unofficial AXE-Themed Art Competition. We are asking artists to submit original artwork incorporating 1) AXE products, and 2) images of authentic sexual predators procured from the National Sex Offender Registry website. [Please do not include the names or locations of the sex offenders in your artwork.] Everything can be submitted electronically via links posted on Twitter and hashtagged “#FunArtContest.” The prize, if any, is a combination of personal satisfaction, and soap and washcloths, perhaps autographed by celebrities who are part of the anti-AXE movement. This contest is unofficial, unaffiliated with Unilever and/or AXE, and is not to be confused with existing authorized promotional campaigns for AXE deodorant.

Complete details at twitter.com/funartcontest.

NEIL HAMBURGER

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

That's old and busted. This is the new hotness grandpa

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

because they don't get enough allowance money from mom to afford weed

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
loving kids these days

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Berke Negri posted:

pretty sure this already exists and is called the chat thread chat room

i meant for here though

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

good people dont smoke weed

hth

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Gin and Juche posted:

hth

i'd disagree, but it reflects well on me

so, :agreed:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Gin and Juche posted:

hth

I'm an angel, god loving drat it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my boss just made me load a palette with archive boxes outside in 40c heat i think he's trying to kill me, in his inept way

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Gin and Juche posted:

hth

but snoop smokes a whole lot of weed?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it takes more than that to silence the last and greatest prophet of the israelites and earthly vessel of ariel the father of the jews

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

so, shrooms too?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I vape and I got my order in and every package tastes like pickles. It's suppose to be caramel. WTF JUUL. Now I gotta like go buy new ones and ship this garbage batch back.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hollismason posted:

I vape and I got my order in and every package tastes like pickles. It's suppose to be caramel. WTF JUUL. Now I gotta like go buy new ones and ship this garbage batch back.

120ml of caramel juice, for chicago

comin right up

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lol of course you vape. i bet leonard never, ever vaped

i've never tried shrooms, are they one of those things you can buy safely online or do i need to find an rl hookup

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

pickled vape juice

$4.99

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

vape weed

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Avshalom posted:

lol of course you vape. i bet leonard never, ever vaped

i've never tried shrooms, are they one of those things you can buy safely online or do i need to find an rl hookup

they're fairly easy to grow and you can get the spores online. the spores aren't illegal but growing the stuff is like a felony in the us

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

ugh. uuuuuughhhh

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
attn: vb

https://twitter.com/JNCOapparel/status/818210738732986369

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi