Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
mario kart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-2MrYlm-io

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
weird twist of fate: Im not interested in rewatching a single one of those trailers

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Also Mario hanging out with real people is stupid. There was some weird stuff in this conference

I'm excited for something new in a Mario game, even if it does seem kind of stupid initially

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mario walking w/determined face in Black Lives Matter overalls, solemnly: Wahoo. Wahaa.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
bad launch lineup again, why

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i want to know the details on the online stuff ASAP. is it account centered like everything else has been for 10+ years? how much is it, will games be transferrable, etc.

i would've preferred a few minutes on that instead of the half hour we got on the stupid loving joycons

Aslo yeah. I really hope after their pack ins nobody does anything with the annoying motion stuff because all that killed the Wii's library forever

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

poo poo tho smt. cant wait for more on that

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

it sounds like the online system is going to be really based around a smartphone app. i think that could work out better than nintendo trying to build their own poo poo from the ground up at this point when everybody else has been building up actually good online systems for 10 years now

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Mario in the real world was super lame but there were some cool surreal landscapes

But Mario and real people. :(

And his alive hat :(

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mario walking w/determined face in Black Lives Matter overalls, solemnly: Wahoo. Wahaa.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i want to know the details on the online stuff ASAP. is it account centered like everything else has been for 10+ years? how much is it, will games be transferrable, etc.

i would've preferred a few minutes on that instead of the half hour we got on the stupid loving joycons

yeah but you gotta admit, it deserves that time because its a huge leap forward. Think a out it: No console has ever had detachable cheap little piece of crap ontrollers that will probqbly make my hands hurt. Tht is called Awesomeness, my friend. And Ninty doled the poo poo out in spades tonight.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

jesus loving christ lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

Mario in the real world was super lame but there were some cool surreal landscapes

But Mario and real people. :(

And his alive hat :(

The hats a cool idea but since 90% of that trailer was galaxy style milieus why even have the city poo poo.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thats just japanese for legend of zelda

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Looking forward to Hideo Kojima's Glass Of Ice Simulator

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

after 8 years mario has to return home to the mushroom kingdom and defeat peach's suitors

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

how about that bbw great fairy

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Dude im so loving hype cor this my loving anus is puckering, im so loving hype for this im stretching my dick hole open and closed and pretending its singing opera.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

i think marios multiverse machine aint goin anywhere so buckle up badasses

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Considering this is out in like, 6 weeks, that fact that they spend 0 time explaining their online infrastructure leaves me fearing the worst

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Considering this is out in like, 6 weeks, that fact that they spend 0 time explaining their online infrastructure leaves me fearing the worst

They briefly, as an aside, mentioned that voice, chat, and parties will be handled via smartphone app, lol.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I just close my eyes, and trust in Nintendo. Like when I lost control of my bike going down a hill and broke my arm as a kid. It was all part of Nintendo's greater plan.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Super Mario: IKEA

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Dude im so loving hype cor this my loving anus is puckering, im so loving hype for this im stretching my dick hole open and closed and pretending its singing opera.

lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
that looks fun as helck

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Page about the online service: http://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

They briefly, as an aside, mentioned that voice, chat, and parties will be handled via smartphone app, lol.

that sounds terrible

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

wow the controllers are loving expensive http://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-now/

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Its actually loving awesome, here Ill show you how easy it is *takes out phone* Okay hold on i need to reset the app. Okay. Alright actually I need to reset my phone. Is the wifi on? Is your wifi on? It is on okay. Let me try again. Timed out.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Monthly game download

Subscribers will get to download and play a Nintendo Entertainment System™ (NES) or Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ (Super NES) game (with newly-added online play) for free for a month.

thats col

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Subscribers will get to download and play a Nintendo Entertainment System™ (NES) or Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ (Super NES) game (with newly-added online play) for free for a month

Whoa

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Its actually loving awesome, here Ill show you how easy it is *takes out phone* Okay hold on i need to reset the app. Okay. Alright actually I need to reset my phone. Is the wifi on? Is your wifi on? It is on okay. Let me try again. Timed out.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

Thats just japanese for legend of zelda

its a direct throwback. the other zelda games dont use that text or font. all the covers since ocarina of time have used the western logo