Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

snipperclips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

3 just came out a couple of years ago...

pikmin 2 came out 3 years after 1, its not unheard of.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh Don Piano posted:

Internal memory

32GB of internal memory, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. Users can easily expand storage space using microSDXC cards.

32GB. Are you serious

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

GameCube posted:

snipperclips

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

In Training posted:

32GB. Are you serious

http://www.nintendo.com/switch/features/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Every single wii u exclusive is oging to get a switch port except mario maker probably

now youre just trying to piss me off

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Joy-Con™ controllers
$79.99MSRP*
Pick up an extra set (or two) of Joy-Con, the controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible.

Joy-Con (L)/Joy-Con (R)
$49.99MSRP*
Add more players to compatible games with a left or right Joy-Con controller (sold separately).

Joy-Con Charging Grip
$29.99MSRP*
Combine the left and right Joy-Con into one larger controller with this handy grip. It also lets you keep playing while you’re charging your Joy-Con, so you don’t have to miss a minute.

jesus

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Real talk though guys. Imagine you could get the switch 6 months early...but you had to suck Reggies cock. Would you do it? Idk man not gay or anything but ever since the conference i haven't been able to get the thought out of my mind.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

put a fludd in mario odyssey so we can get some sick speedruns, please

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

32GB. Are you serious
It's a handheld. Not like they're gonna waste the money to put a 256 SSD in there. Just use an SD card like everyone else in the world.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Real talk though guys. Imagine you could get the switch 6 months early...but you had to suck Reggies cock. Would you do it? Idk man not gay or anything but ever since the conference i haven't been able to get the thought out of my mind.

an early switch and you get to suck reggie's dick? what's the catch

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

at least its microsd and not some sony vita poo poo

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Zas posted:

online snes multiplayer, thats a lot to think about

One of the games they touched on briefly was Street Fighter 2, and the leak said there was new content, so likely it'll have online play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bill Barber posted:

It's a handheld. Not like they're gonna waste the money to put a 256 SSD in there. Just use an SD card like everyone else in the world.

I buy everything digital these days. But i suppose if theyre fitting games on carts they cant be that big on the storage side.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
They're selling extra sets of controllers without a grip, can those charge without being attached to the system?

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

In Training posted:

32GB. Are you serious

at least microSD isnt that expensive, but thats pretty rear end

Soral
May 30, 2009

$110 usd for an extra controller? gently caress. yes. nintendo's done it again

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

whoever the english voice actors are for zelda people are gonna hate them and hell i might be one of them

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

do you guys think Reggie cums a lot or a little when he "does the deed" so to speak. Just joking around wondering.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

One of the games they touched on briefly was Street Fighter 2, and the leak said there was new content, so likely it'll have online play.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/01/12/ultra-street-fighter-ii-is-coming-to-nintendo-switch

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Soral posted:

$110 usd for an extra controller? gently caress. yes. nintendo's done it again
2x HD Rumble ain't cheap bro.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Zas posted:

whoever the english voice actors are for zelda people are gonna hate them and hell i might be one of them

They seem okay enough in the real trailer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm glad the two colors they chose for the JoyCons look like some poo poo that would be floating in the Saved by the Bell intro

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Bill Barber posted:

thats six ice cube btw

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Listen. its not gay or anything to say you'd suck reggies cock to get a switch early. Hell, I'd lick shiggy's mushroom tip too just to get a five minute demo with beeohteedoubleyou.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm glad the two colors they chose for the JoyCons look like some poo poo that would be floating in the Saved by the Bell intro

I thought that meant you could have red or blue but its both red and blue which is lame, imo. I wanted a console all one color. Like the Burnt Orange Gamecube.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Still thinking about mario and real people

Soral
May 30, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

it costs a lot of money to get the ice cubes inside the joy-con

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

chumbler posted:

They seem okay enough in the real trailer.

oh i forgot about that trailer

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

nobody wants to play those boring 80s throwback games, Old. Man. *your psyche bar drains*

*old snake takes off his solidon eye to reveal he's crying

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A cool drat horse posted:

at least microSD isnt that expensive, but thats pretty rear end

i think with the wiiu they said, including internal memory would jack up the price of the console for everyone, for a piece of hardware that is getting cheaper by the day. and i agree w/ that logic. just get an sd card

i wonder what kinda drat chip is gonna fit a new FIFA on it though

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

32 gb, "can display a resolution of 1280 x 720". this is the future folks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wifeys having Pauolo over again tonight, gonna be rattling a lot of ice in my controller to drown out the "bedroom sounds"

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
"There is "Battle" mode for maximum of 8 players, and single play "Story" mode (cooperative play for 2 players is possible as well) where players clear each stage one by one, with a big volume of 50 stages. Also, there is a new rule where the condition to clear the stage is not just by wiping out all the enemies. This simple but strategic game with new rules and 3D stages is fun for everyone, from children to adults.

Features:

Bomberman is back with the same game system and controllability with a fresh take on a classic title
Photo-real graphics
Bomberman's siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
3D stages with dynamic environments
Battle mode for maximum of 8 players, local connection battles, and online battles
Enriched story with all-star voice actors"

Soral
May 30, 2009

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wifeys having Pauolo over again tonight, gonna be rattling a lot of ice in my controller to drown out the "bedroom sounds"

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

no they will not posted:

"There is "Battle" mode for maximum of 8 players, and single play "Story" mode (cooperative play for 2 players is possible as well) where players clear each stage one by one, with a big volume of 50 stages. Also, there is a new rule where the condition to clear the stage is not just by wiping out all the enemies. This simple but strategic game with new rules and 3D stages is fun for everyone, from children to adults.

Features:

Bomberman is back with the same game system and controllability with a fresh take on a classic title
Photo-real graphics
Bomberman's siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
3D stages with dynamic environments
Battle mode for maximum of 8 players, local connection battles, and online battles
Enriched story with all-star voice actors"

i just hope bomberman doesnt interact w/real people too

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

GameCube posted:

snipperclips

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/baawa/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

My wife's son really enjoyed the conference, we're watching it again while his mother is on vacation with his father