Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

"There is "Battle" mode for maximum of 8 players, and single play "Story" mode (cooperative play for 2 players is possible as well) where players clear each stage one by one, with a big volume of 50 stages. Also, there is a new rule where the condition to clear the stage is not just by wiping out all the enemies. This simple but strategic game with new rules and 3D stages is fun for everyone, from children to adults.

Features:

Bomberman is back with the same game system and controllability with a fresh take on a classic title
Photo-real graphics
Bomberman's siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
3D stages with dynamic environments
Battle mode for maximum of 8 players, local connection battles, and online battles
Enriched story with all-star voice actors"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that 4chan guy and the translator for suda, 2 jobs lost tonight

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

My wife's son really enjoyed the conference, we're watching it again while his mother is n vacation with his father

I wish your polyamorous family well.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wifeys having Pauolo over again tonight, gonna be rattling a lot of ice in my controller to drown out the "bedroom sounds"

lol

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

no they will not posted:

Still thinking about mario and real people

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wifeys having Pauolo over again tonight, gonna be rattling a lot of ice in my controller to drown out the "bedroom sounds"

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

My wife's son really enjoyed the conference, we're watching it again while his mother is on vacation with his father

Kektendo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hype Level: 1 - Meh

Not overly psyched for Zelda, having just played FFXV and it being probably the best game I've played in 5-6 years. Plus the fact that DQXI is also open world and looks much more appealing to me, it seems like Squeenix just ate Nintendos lunch big time. JoyCons are a loving travesty. Motion controls should've been nixed to save on price. Should have completely SEVEREd from the Wii brand and started fresh. Disappointed about that. Mario with real people is stupid, but the rest of the game looks fine. Excited for Xeno 2 and SMT V the most, obviously, but they won't be out for years.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I was a little late getting started on the stream and I didnt wanna read ppl posting about it ahead of me but holy poo poo lol. Praise nintendo.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fire Emblem Mosou, No More Heroes 3 and Splatoon 2 are the winners of the night for me.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

I thought that meant you could have red or blue but its both red and blue which is lame, imo. I wanted a console all one color. Like the Burnt Orange Gamecube.
It's basically just a "multiplayer version" and a "singleplayer version"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hype Level: 1 - Meh

Not overly psyched for Zelda, having just played FFXV and it being probably the best game I've played in 5-6 years. Plus the fact that DQXI is also open world and looks much more appealing to me, it seems like Squeenix just ate Nintendos lunch big time.

FF and zelda are apples and oranges so i dont really get this logic

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

wellll none of this really matters cause im still getting one

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
:member: ARMS?

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

no they will not posted:

What was the mario game. i missed that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

the new zelda is leaning heavily into a lot of survival systems with still the same one button combat that will probably not be very interesting. im going to play it because ive beaten every zelda game ever except II and Oracle of Ages but im not very excited for it.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Real world people being in mario is probably just to get people to think its weird and new when really it's just the same old mario. That being said I really hope they go back to being an exploratory 3d platformer like in 64 and sunshine and not stage based like galaxy 2 and 3d world.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

They really aren't as different as they used to be.. i'd say DQ and Zelda are more apples and oranges, and that's fair. The way I see it though, if I'm going to play an open world game there needs to be more to it than cutting grass for rupees.

Soral
May 30, 2009

small hendren posted:

it was mario.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

agree hard on the motion sensor stuff though, it's gonna be used in a handful of games (all first-party) and be largely forgotten but you're still paying 100 bucks for the fancy joycons.

either way, dont care. mk8 deluxe looks great, splatoon 2 looks great, new mario and zelda look amazing. they just need to port Smash Bros 4 FINAL or whatever to it and it has every game i could care about. im wary of xeno 2 after how bad the first one was, but if they fixed all the issues with it I'll be hype as hell for that too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

Real world people being in mario is probably just to get people to think its weird and new when really it's just the same old mario. That being said I really hope they go back to being an exploratory 3d platformer like in 64 and sunshine and not stage based like galaxy 2 and 3d world.

They specifically mentioned the game as being the next 64/Sunshine game on stage. Although personally Id rather take 15 more years of Galaxy 2 style games

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Arms.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

no they will not posted:

Wtf

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

small hendren posted:

n64-style exploratory 3D Mario with a real-world motif, lots of traditional toony environments but also quasi-realistic environments based on real locations with people right out of Sonic Adventure

also, Mario's hat has googly rareware eyes

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Nintendo really missed out on cornering the OCD market by not offering only the red and blue joycon console bundle.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

agree hard on the motion sensor stuff though, it's gonna be used in a handful of games (all first-party) and be largely forgotten but you're still paying 100 bucks for the fancy joycons.

either way, dont care. mk8 deluxe looks great, splatoon 2 looks great, new mario and zelda look amazing. they just need to port Smash Bros 4 FINAL or whatever to it and it has every game i could care about. im wary of xeno 2 after how bad the first one was, but if they fixed all the issues with it I'll be hype as hell for that too

yah i'm curious about smash 4... is there going to be new content or just like an "ultimate edition" or something. they better not charge 60 dollars for that poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I seriously think Tri Force Adventures was one of the best zelda games Ive ever played but I understand why most people dont think that way.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

They specifically mentioned the game as being the next 64/Sunshine game on stage. Although personally Id rather take 15 more years of Galaxy 2 style games

They're both good, but they both feel very different and its been so long since one of those types of games were done properly that I'd like to see a new one. Galaxy 1 had a nice blend so maybe it'll be along those lines.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

n64-style exploratory 3D Mario with a real-world motif, lots of traditional toony environments but also quasi-realistic environments based on real locations with people right out of Sonic Adventure

also, Mario's hat has googly rareware eyes

What the...I gotta see this

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Bobnumerotres posted:

gently caress smash, HD Remix 2 is where it's at

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

gently caress smash, HD Remix 2 is where it's at

I dont trust capcom to even rerelease SFII without loving up somehow.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A cool drat horse posted:

yah i'm curious about smash 4... is there going to be new content or just like an "ultimate edition" or something. they better not charge 60 dollars for that poo poo

they charge 60 dollars for twilight princess with sharper textures so what do you think theyre gonna charge for remastered U games, bub?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

I dont trust capcom to even rerelease SFII without loving up somehow.

HD Remix sucks and HD Remix 2 being a thing is by far the weirdest part of the presentation. nobody asked for this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/819779219462832128

Soral
May 30, 2009

full puyo puyo tetris trailer is up on the nintendo youtube account. it looks cool but switching between puzzle game modes on the fly is too complicated for my idiot brain to handle

e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4ia1-1CPs

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Soral posted:

full puyo puyo tetris trailer is up on the nintendo youtube account. it looks cool but switching between puzzle game modes on the fly is too complicated for my idiot brain to handle

e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4ia1-1CPs

it's been out on ps4 forever in japan. i've been kinda tempted to import

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*calming down now that the post-conference depression has set in* I remember somebody linking a website where I could buy a USB SNES controller, what was that manufacturer again? I wanna get one

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

110 dollar controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i was on the road all day is there a link to the full conference somewhere