Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

:retrogames: $129.99 :retrogames:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I can't stop watching the Zelda trailer. It's beautiful

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

:worship:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol. wrong again patrick

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That cover art is top tier even for a Zelda game.. also it looks like that one classic romantic painting of the guy looking into the horizon, if you know the one

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

>Implying a new flight mechanic

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

that's all it costs? easy money for nintendo i guess.

Honestly, I'd be willing to pay upwards of two thousand, or even three thousand dollars for a quality set of items and artwork like this.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

you have to - *takes a huge bite of my subway meatball sandwhich* you guys have to rmember. this isnt just some random crap theyre throwing in there, its quality craftsmanship made by a quality artisan (pronouncing like dsp "arti-zahn") artists.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

you have to - *takes a huge bite of my subway meatball sandwhich* you guys have to rmember. this isnt just some random crap theyre throwing in there, its quality craftsmanship made by a quality artisan (pronouncing like dsp "arti-zahn") artists.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol repping the meatball marinara

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
is master sword statue amiibo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lol @ the last 2 to 3 pages, in general

edit: also, wb bbg

qnqnx fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jan 13, 2017

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
is shieka coin legal tender

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if you havent seen the full MK8 deluxe trailer, there's splatoon characters and a new splatoon map now. its baller

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

catching up to this thread was an emotional rollercoaster seeing BBG permabanned, and then unbanned with no av, and then with the Bowser avatar back.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wa [unloads into Llyod Blankenfield, CEO of Goldman sacks]
Yah! [Does a fuicking john woo backflip onto the Bull outside wall street]
Wahoo! [Slow motion max payne bullet time and mario eliminates Thousands of corportate drones we call people, their blood filling the gutters of NYC]

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

if you havent seen the full MK8 deluxe trailer, there's splatoon characters and a new splatoon map now. its baller

hell ill post it again get hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKlRN2YpxRE

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

And motherfucking Dry Bones is back.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

and king boo, along with boo invincibility

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Just got home from a date and watched the video. MK8 Deluxe, Zelda, Splatoon and Mario all look baller as hell and I'm pretty sure I saw F-Zero for a moment in that montage at the end. Good time to be a gamer imo.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/5noi17/girlfriend_was_a_bit_too_hyped_about_he_switch/

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

make sure your girlfriend is well grounded

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

Wa [unloads into Llyod Blankenfield, CEO of Goldman sacks]
Yah! [Does a fuicking john woo backflip onto the Bull outside wall street]
Wahoo! [Slow motion max payne bullet time and mario eliminates Thousands of corportate drones we call people, their blood filling the gutters of NYC]

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I woke up to this and I'm so excited I can't concentrate on work

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8gnmaeWquE

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Grapplejack posted:

Joy-Con™ controllers
$79.99MSRP*
Pick up an extra set (or two) of Joy-Con, the controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible.

Joy-Con (L)/Joy-Con (R)
$49.99MSRP*
Add more players to compatible games with a left or right Joy-Con controller (sold separately).

Joy-Con Charging Grip
$29.99MSRP*
Combine the left and right Joy-Con into one larger controller with this handy grip. It also lets you keep playing while you’re charging your Joy-Con, so you don’t have to miss a minute.

jesus

Wh
Can we use old Wii U stuff at least

Soral
May 30, 2009

no

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Was there ever a DS/3DS re release of super mario all stars? Or do I have to buy each game seperately?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Grapplejack posted:

Joy-Con™ controllers
$79.99MSRP*
Pick up an extra set (or two) of Joy-Con, the controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible.

Joy-Con (L)/Joy-Con (R)
$49.99MSRP*
Add more players to compatible games with a left or right Joy-Con controller (sold separately).

Joy-Con Charging Grip
$29.99MSRP*
Combine the left and right Joy-Con into one larger controller with this handy grip. It also lets you keep playing while you’re charging your Joy-Con, so you don’t have to miss a minute.

jesus
:whitewater:

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Was there ever a DS/3DS re release of super mario all stars? Or do I have to buy each game seperately?

no, yes

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Tragic

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Grapplejack posted:

Joy-Con™ controllers
$79.99MSRP*

Joy-Con (L)/Joy-Con (R)
$49.99MSRP*

Joy-Con Charging Grip
$29.99MSRP*

jesus

the joycons feel like a cup of ice so

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oddium posted:

the joycons feel like a cup of ice so

everyones laughing at that but that could be extremely cool if its as good as they claim

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm not laughing....

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i already know i'm going to accidentally try to take a sip from a joycon i just hope no one is watching

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

oddium posted:

i already know i'm going to accidentally try to take a sip from a joycon i just hope no one is watching

its normal to kiss your consoles and controllers

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

omfg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted: