Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I CANT BELIEVE SETH GOT A CAT

I couldn't stop smiling when they were talking about that. I would have never expected him to ever own live with an animal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

If the Packers beat the Cowboys Sunday in an hilariously bullshit manner, do you think Seth would die on air?

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

Was trying to find the segment earlier 'Dear Amy: I Married a Heterosexual Man'. Anyone know what ep this was?

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

If the Packers beat the Cowboys Sunday in an hilariously bullshit manner, do you think Seth would die on air?

Yes.

I'm really hoping for a Super Bowl run for the Boys, it would give us the bye week of Seth anticipating the game, and the potential freak out of a heartbreaking loss to Touchdown Tom.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

Adopt that cat, don't be afraid, have a tranny cat. Is your cat bi? My cat's gay! Lesbian cats love tranny cats!

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

https://twitter.com/UhhYeahDude/status/819688094077054978

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

I'm a few eps behind and pretty sure you're all loving liars.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

:kimchi:

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
oh my god he IS super pretty :3:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Good kitty

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
cute fukkin cat

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I think this surpasses the gas leak as the most shocking revelation in the history of the show.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in a McDonalds right now sitting with my back to the counter and whoever just ordered sounded exactly like the creepy old dude from Seth's story. Stay safe, little black children :ohdear:

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
MY PROBLEM IS YOUUUU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm in a McDonalds right now sitting with my back to the counter and whoever just ordered sounded exactly like the creepy old dude from Seth's story. Stay safe, little black children :ohdear:

YOU LIKE FRIES, DON'T YOU?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I know he was never an animal guy but Seth always struck me as a (potential) cat person so this isn't really that surprising
Cute kitty
Now he just needs to watch Breaking Bad

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

GraPar posted:

MY PROBLEM IS YOUUUU

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDIOBqUqns

Made a clip of this because I wanted to show someone. As a bonus here's DJ Kahled bitching out at hot sauce you can buy at the supermarket:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcEpHnaZMgg

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Seth owns a cat a loves guns now.

deepspace.io
Aug 5, 2015
Anyone watch John last night hitting whipits on Instagram live? Made my night

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Finally got up to the gas leak ep (89) tonight. Awesome sequence of

1) The foreshadowing - Jah getting super-dizzy for a moment, Seth saying he felt bad all day, Jah suggesting there might be a gas leak, Seth shooting the idea down, Jah dismissing the idea because he would've smelled the gas.

2) The fight over the epicness of having a baby. Rough argument (I actually felt kind of uncomfortable listening to it), but also that kind of pointless lovely petty argument that's funny in a vacuum because of how pointless it is, made super-funny by the knowledge that they're all hosed up on gas.

I can't believe this goes on without mention until ep 144. Excited to find out how it actually gets brought up after what must be a year later.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Last two eps were really good

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
#555 was really interesting, especially as a non-American. And just a little scary.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

It was really good but I almost wish they were doing it next week cause 556 is gonna be a 90 minute Seth rant about whatever is about to happen in this Cowboys game and an ep like that would be a good palate cleanser to bring him back down and restore the Seth/Jah balance in 557.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
Poor Seth :smith:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I am ready for the first on-air podcast death. RIP UYD it was a good run.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
If any one is interested john larroquette is interviewed on the latest marc maron WTF (ep 777).

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
The gunisode was dull as heck guys come on.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Was there anything especially embarrassing or heartbreaking about the cowboy's loss?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Nothing bizarre like "not a move common to the game" but a very dramatic last second thing.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Johnathon's dad is way more eloquent

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
It is almost as if he is a professional and critically acclaimed actor

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Nothing bizarre like "not a move common to the game" but a very dramatic last second thing.

I think this undersells the fact that it was easily one of the most exciting playoff games in recent memory. Literally came down to the last second. I think Seth is going to be a bit depressed.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

just got to "the burp" in ep 554. A monumental moment for the podcast, I predict

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

What ep was this?

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Ep 115, Jah's anecdote about getting mega hosed-up drunk and high, vomiting all over himself, eating a three-person serve of cream of wheat and then vomiting all of that on to the floor. Golden. It just kept escalating and escalating, and even Seth (mostly) just sat back and listened.

The Narrator fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jan 20, 2017

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Everything from Jah's prep school days rules. I loving LOVE LIFE WITHOUT MY RITALIN.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Was that the one where he goes into his parents bed, naked, while they're asleep in it?

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008
I LOVE YOU GWEG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

Jerry Seinfeld posted:

What ep was this?

554, I think. It was really recent.