Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

BigDave posted:

One part of me says 'nah, they won't actually have a video of Trump getting pissed on by hookers.'

Another part of me want to check into a hotel and watch it live on CNN when they release it while getting poo poo faced.

:lol: Reread this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

:lol:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
The future rules

https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/820033086654136320

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

:perfect:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Godholio posted:

:lol: Reread this.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT :mad:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

BigDave posted:

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT :mad:

LOL

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Roger Stone Claims His “Photographic Analysis” Proves That Ted Cruz’s Father Was A "CIA Operative" Who Worked With Lee Harvey Oswald

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

This is a great way to make people develop so many allo-antibodies that they can't actually get transfused any longer.

Red Crown
Oct 20, 2008

Pretend my finger's a knife.

Yo this is actually just them transitioning to full rate production and would have happened anyway. They're just being smart by casting it as some kind of "deal".

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015
Looks like Caitlyn Jenner is gonna be a guest at the inauguration. South Park now makes just as much sense as reality if not more sense in some cases.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
This sounds like it might be a lot of happy horseshit that will go nowhere, but it was a reversal from Burr's statement yesterday on "oh hey, we're not probing Trump/Russia on my committee".

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/820043851645808640

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/burr-says-intel-panel-will-investigate-possible-russia-trump-links-233621

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Is Peter Thiel funding them?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
A partial(?) list of performers at the Trump inauguration has been announced: http://radio.foxnews.com/2017/01/12/president-elect-trump-confirmed-inauguration-performers-plus-reportedly-caitlyn-jenner/

quote:

Jackie Evanco, 16-year-old runner up on “America’s Got Talent” in 2010 singing “The Star-Spangled Banner”, closing out the inauguration ceremony.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir, who’ve performed at Presidential Inaugurations in the past, confirmed in December, however it’s causing some strife among its members with one reportedly quitting.

The Radio City Music Hall Rocketts will perform, but the organization’s decided to make it voluntary, with some members not wanting to attend.

The Missouri State University Chorale, also performing, they confirmed in October before knowing who’d be President.

And Caitlyn Jenner’s accepted an invitation to attend the inauguration on January 20, according to US Weekly.

I'm assuming that's only a partial list. If it's the entire list then LOL

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

A partial(?) list of performers at the Trump inauguration has been announced: http://radio.foxnews.com/2017/01/12/president-elect-trump-confirmed-inauguration-performers-plus-reportedly-caitlyn-jenner/

It probably is the full list. If he had anyone more impressive you'd never hear the end of it.

The Caitlyn Jenner thing isn't a surprise. I wish I could show this to people from a couple of years ago who thought she was a hero. Bruce Jenner was a piece of poo poo and the dick chop changed nothing in that regard.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Casimir Radon posted:

It probably is the full list. If he had anyone more impressive you'd never hear the end of it.

The Caitlyn Jenner thing isn't a surprise. I wish I could show this to people from a couple of years ago who thought she was a hero. Bruce Jenner was a piece of poo poo and the dick chop changed nothing in that regard.

umm shes a hero and beautiful.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

In more cheerful news, Flight 666 reached HEL in one piece on Friday the 13th.

http://gizmodo.com/hail-satan-fligh...dium=socialflow

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

umm shes a hero and beautiful.

The vast majority of the trans community has disowned her for being a complete piece of poo poo so at this point pretty much the only people standing up for her are equally insane

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Deathy McDeath posted:

I am going with that is the full list.

Trump would withhold poo poo to make it a big deal, but I don't think he is doing that.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I know it won't do anything, but I want to watch fundie Puritan brains try to handle the cognitive dissonance of voting for a Russian piss addict.

Also, bonus points for forcing the GOP to circle the wagons around their Russia owned Manchurian candidate.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Kazinsal posted:

The vast majority of the trans community has disowned her for being a complete piece of poo poo so at this point pretty much the only people standing up for her are equally insane

just so i dont have to try and figure this out: what horrible crime did she commit? other than vehicular homicide(probably)

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38589427

itshappening.gif

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ceiling fan posted:

He has fired every political appointee hired by Obama. Every ambassador. Every agency head. Everyone, effective the second he is President.

So on the plus side, we are about to see a lot of generals get fired. On the down side,Trump will pick their replacements. And there are a lot more Flynns than Mad Dogs.

I just wanna point out Flynn was the best 1 star I ever worked for. Easily one of the best intel officers I ever served with.

Watching his transition to... this... whatever you call it, has been depressing as gently caress.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

just so i dont have to try and figure this out: what horrible crime did she commit? other than vehicular homicide(probably)

Endorses and donates to candidates who are firmly anti-LGBTQ, bathes in the fake adoration of how brave it is to go from rich white dude to rich white woman, doesn't care about any issue other than her own fame and money, etc.

Basically she's a FYGM rear end in a top hat and the hatred of her is completely justified, gender/sexuality be damned.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

wrongthink obviously

I mean it's... very wrong thinking, but it's still wrongthink.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/the_real_rotor/status/820083484077133824

now it all makes sense

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I am incredibly excited that my cyberpunk dystopia dreams are coming true.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I'd love to predict Ghost in the Shell future, but that timeline requires there to be widespread tactical use of nuclear weapons in a pointless war...

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

M_Gargantua posted:

I'd love to predict Ghost in the Shell future, but that timeline requires there to be widespread tactical use of nuclear weapons in a pointless war...

Doesn't the US goes totalitarian in Ghost in the Shell?

EDIT: Looked it up, they get split into the American Empire, the United States (a collection of the Western States) and the Russo-American Alliance. Predictably, the American Empire includes most of the Mason Dixon/Confederate States and its all Free Market and class warfare.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jan 14, 2017

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

M_Gargantua posted:

Nude ScarJos running around inexplicably would have a definite appeal

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

My favorite dystopian future is still that in Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash. The entirety of America is split into burbclaves and frantulates and the American government has become just another franchise like McDonalds. America's entire economy depends on the internet and pizza delivery.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Trump in the Hell timeline.

Blind Rasputin posted:

My favorite dystopian future is still that in Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash. The entirety of America is split into burbclaves and frantulates and the American government has become just another franchise like McDonalds. America's entire economy depends on the internet and pizza delivery.

Mob controlled pizza delivery, don't forget.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

I can't tell you how happy I am that they've continued to hammer away at the "Ted Cruz's father killed JFK" thing.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

msnbc- Trump transition team admits that incoming NSA director Gen. Flynn spoke to the Russian ambassador on the day that President Obama enacted sanctions.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Blind Rasputin posted:

Snow Crash is one of my favorite books of all time. Try cryptonomicon next if you like Stephenson. Avoid seven eves if you can.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jan 14, 2017

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/820034215697928196
:lol:

Oh my god

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

"What is this, a fence for mexican ANTS?!?"

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

priznat posted:

"What is this, a fence for mexican ANTS?!?"

What's a cheaper a bunch of cement walls or KBR brand electric showers?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Donald Trump's Wall for Mexicans Who Can't Jump Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Donald Trump's Wall for Mexicans Who Can't Jump Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

New thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

thin your paints

• Locked thread