Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slap me silly

The Bananana posted:

Making grilled cheese sandwiches up in this B
drat that sounds good. i made a chicken and broccoli in my new christmas wok, it was loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

alnilam posted:

cheese / brread / toppings?

Equals a sandwich

slap me silly
The toppings are butter

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

slap me silly posted:

The toppings are butter

-Paula Deen

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

slap me silly posted:

The toppings are butter

yeah I'm going to make some toast

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
we played with agar agar today and made layered mango coconut jelly. it's delicious. cook fun things and be happy byob

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

The Bananana

slap me silly posted:

drat that sounds good. i made a chicken and broccoli in my new christmas wok, it was loving awesome

Oh Christmas Wok, oh Christmas Wok,
Your Chinese food smells lovely
So tasty too, I'm hungry.

alnilam

The Bananana posted:

Your Chinese food smells lovely
So tasty too, I'm hungry.

Your slopèd sides
For frying things
Much area
For seasonings

slap me silly
:kimchi:

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

Your slopèd sides
For frying things
Much area
For seasonings

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

The Bananana

alnilam posted:

Your slopèd sides
For frying things
Much area
For seasonings

Great work, Alnilam,
*shakes hand, oats back*
Just-just phenomenal work.

POOL IS CLOSED

now that he's been oated toss him in the skillet before the butter browns

alnilam

Cook me, it's what i would have wanted

The Bananana

Oh no! I just meant to pat him on the back. Not oat him! Now he'll never get to see chili's. :ohdear:

POOL IS CLOSED

we can serve him as the garnish in a bowl of chili

drat timphone tried to make that say bowel

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

we can serve him as the garnish in a bowl of chili

drat timphone tried to make that say bowel

the goddamn timphone is making us all sad, i don't want a bowel of chili

TOOT BOOT

I'm buying some chili tonight at the grocery store. I know canned chili is kinda scrub-tier but the one time I made it from scratch everyone loved it except me so I ended up giving it away.

The Bananana

BYOBers

Please send me PM's

thanks in advance. TIA

Sigs and AV courtesy of kickin' rad posters: super mario batali, Ahundredbux, and Saint Isias Boner

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

The Bananana posted:

BYOBers

Please send me PM's

thanks in advance. TIA

I lack the ability to but I want you to know that if I could, I would.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

POOL IS CLOSED

can chili is the only kind of chili I like on a hot wiener

there is a place in this world for all chilis

MrWillsauce

how was the grilled cheese dude

slap me silly
i think The Bananana was a pretty chill dude and still is

the littlest prince

I like to think all of byob is just one big chill dude

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MrWillsauce posted:

how was the grilled cheese dude

this is important to me too, give us the grilled cheese weather report

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the littlest prince posted:

I like to think all of byob is just one big chill dude

we are all in the slanket touching the friend square together but in a cool and friends only chill way

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I like to think we're all just standing on each others shoulders under a trench coat to form one chill poster

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

byob, the initials of bernard yancey odysseus brendlechair, a man...of business.

slap me silly

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I like to think we're all just standing on each others shoulders under a trench coat to form one chill poster

joke_explainer

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'm buying some chili tonight at the grocery store. I know canned chili is kinda scrub-tier but the one time I made it from scratch everyone loved it except me so I ended up giving it away.

what the heck?

what were your ingredients / process? what struck you as off about that? I'm sure we could get to the bottom of this and make a chili that would bring you deep peace and happiness

joke_explainer

you're a chili soul that goes off the beaten path, that can't be enticed by chili that others love... that's not a bad thing, it's a challenge... we can do it

Rushi

by Smythe

The Bananana posted:

Making grilled cheese sandwiches up in this B

i eat so many of these the day after i got to the store oh man :)

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i've got the munchies and i really want a grilled cheese sandwich now. :|

bean mom

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i've got the munchies and i really want a grilled cheese sandwich now. :|

:same:

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
Think if all the different cheeses and breads you can use :3:

joke_explainer

There is a deep ideological divide online that says a a grilled cheese + anything else other than cheese = a melt, not a grilled cheese. Of course we are all familiar with something like a tuna melt, but some people take this even further. I'm not one for semantics on it. A hot sandwich with melted cheese and browned bread is a great thing, no matter what you put inside.

I got a new phone today from work! It's one of those apple iPhones. My last upgrade was over 2 years ago, so I'm pretty happy about it. It's a good perk. Kind of a double edged perk, since it means you are always contactable, but its so worth it compared to the cost of buying your own phone or paying your monthly phone costs.

TOOT BOOT

joke_explainer posted:

what the heck?

what were your ingredients / process? what struck you as off about that? I'm sure we could get to the bottom of this and make a chili that would bring you deep peace and happiness

Oh god I don't remember because it was literally like 9 years ago, I don't think there was anything really off about it, I had one bowl and didn't really care for it so my wife took it to work and everyone raved about it. I think I just prefer bland chili. Maybe next time I'll just do meat+pintos+tomato paste+chili seasoning and I'll enjoy it more, because the one I made and didn't like had jalapenos and 3 kinds of beans and was probably too much for my baby palate.

The Bananana

Thanks to all the cool peeps who went me Pm's

I'll reply to them all, in time

Elusif

Right leg repaired. Middle back repaired. Lower back and left foot still compromised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

grilled cheese is too much effort and I just make toast. This is what my life has become

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!