Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao gently caress the intro watch the whole vid holy fuckkkkk

Alex loving loves movies goddamn

I'll say it again, most brilliant satirist of our age

I wish we could make that the background video for the forums and show its beauty to everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
I found out today Alex jones has 1 billion youtube views, which is like 10x+ more than any NBC youtube views

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

PhilippAchtel posted:

This poo poo following my reading about the dogpiling Lauren Duca got after Tucker Carlson's show is so loving depressing. The kind of collective insanity we're embracing feels less like Hitler's Germany, and more like the prelude to the Cultural Revolution. God, I hope for my kid's sake that this more of an emotional purge that burns out soonish.

The one positive is that basically zero of them would ever bother to leave the safety of their computer. There's always going to be a few Dylan Roofs out there, but they'll exist no matter what. These people fall apart once they're in a social setting with people they don't agree with, just like how Trump falls apart on twitter the second he's challenged on anything.

That's just this morning, he's somehow getting worse and if federal agencies turn on him and start leaking after he's in office it's going to get even worse.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6XJGaeaqWo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Alex Jones was right the whole time to worry about Trump getting in bed with the goblins

:shrek:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I wish we could make that the background video for the forums and show its beauty to everyone

The best part of the Alex story is that he worked at it for years, in basically total irrelevance, doing the hard work to build up his conspiracy empire and got rewarded for all his hard work. He's basically achieved the American dream.*

*(despite the globalist & Bilderbergs trying to stop him)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
now everyone LOVES conspiracy theories its pretty loving glorious

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
All the other conspiracy theorist hate him but can't do poo poo since he's fucken huge big rear end dog in comparison.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Alex Jones has the ear off the next sitting president, fuckin l o l

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm glad bill hicks faked his death to become a conspiracy theorist satirist

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

How many children would you guys guess have died as a direct result of disinformation spread by Alex Jones and Infowars?

I'd guess double digits easily

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Depends on if you blame Trump on Alex Jones.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Jose posted:

:same:

Baloogan posted:

now everyone LOVES conspiracy theories its pretty loving glorious

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The truth is dead. Welcome to the information age.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Jose posted:

it's really great

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I remember when conspiracy theorists were harmless crazies who just believed the moonlanding was faked and not people who try to get kids to die of diseases.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squalid posted:

How many children would you guys guess have died as a direct result of disinformation spread by Alex Jones and Infowars?

I'd guess double digits easily

good

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
dumb kids used to die by falling off bikes with no helmets, but now they wear helmets and have their own kids

this is just nature hacking the gibson

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
he seems to proclaim to be a human almost SUSPICIOUSLY strongly..........

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Squalid posted:

Ah so that explains infowars propogation of deadly anti-vaccination and fluoridation conspiracies

we all knew the globalists were determined to implement population control, once Trump makes Jones Secretary of Health they're probably put the sterilization virus in the water supply where it can infect our bodies through our rotted teeth

reminder there's scientific evidence watching this this channel will literally make you stupider

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nit surprising. we learn how to be humans by copying the people around us. We start when we're infants and never stop

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

murk the kids

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Is anyone on infowars freaking out about Trump forcing the head of the D.C. National Guard to step down in the middle of the inauguration? That's literally the exact thing Jones would spend months freaking out about saying it's obviously the indicator that a foreign power is about to roll in.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Seizure Meat posted:

thats garbage tier poo poo man check this out

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Why'd you steal my twitter background?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Crossposting
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/820106167179476992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
this is like the Mormons posthumously baptizing Anne Frank

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alex jones is actually good and has like 30% good ideas

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The problem with my man AJ is that he assumes anything outlandish you suggest is true, and will fiercely defend your stance even in the face of overwhelming evidence. He will provide a ten minute rant for every belief on every subject so you can link it on Facebook to checkmate those liberals.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/828829044846243840

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

That tweet from Jerome Corsi is like something I'd hear read on F+

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Alex Jones is the best alt-righter imo

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Jerome Corsi's been a White House correspondent before, with World Net Daily, before having a black President with a funny name completely broke them. Having Corsi back to ask batshit stupid questions will be like old times, minus the part where there were legitimate questions answered before.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

its sad that Alex Jones isn't doing something creative and productive like writing the new deus ex or sci-fi movies or something and is instead literally killing hundreds if not thousands of kids through anti-vaxxer poo poo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Oh man, an Alex Jones produced deus ex would own

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

KaptainKrunk posted:

its sad that Alex Jones isn't doing something creative and productive like writing the new deus ex or sci-fi movies or something and is instead literally killing hundreds if not thousands of kids through anti-vaxxer poo poo

gently caress Alex Jones. Due to the length and persistence of his career he's probably caused more misery than any of the alt-right shock jocks, including the literal Nazis.

ScrubLeague posted:

The problem with my man AJ is that he assumes anything outlandish you suggest is true, and will fiercely defend your stance even in the face of overwhelming evidence. He will provide a ten minute rant for every belief on every subject so you can link it on Facebook to checkmate those liberals.

Actually it's that he's a monstrous rear end in a top hat who knowingly spreads radical disinformation and conspiratorial nonsense to make a living, resulting in the deaths of children from preventable illness, hate campaigns directed at mass shooting victims, and now the recruitment of teenage boys and libertarian dipshits into right authoritarianism.

Baku has issued a correction as of 09:32 on Feb 8, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

just in case anyone itt doesn't read the cspam pics thread

https://twitter.com/hateshaliek/status/829097929080123392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUU5rAXTRqg

Edit: posted already lololo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU