Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bartok
May 10, 2006

Tomorrow is going to be crazy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

So so good

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

see y'all tomorrow night for round 2

I am excited oatgan

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

For real, this was a very fun first round and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Its insane how good Tyler Bate is at 19

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

afternoon i mean!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Michael Cole marking out is great. Dude genuinely loves his wrestling.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Tyler Bate got an airplane spin over in 2017

Push Tyler Bate

bartok
May 10, 2006

Skinty McEdger posted:

Vince is going to pissed when he finds out

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Bate Devlin is gonna be so live lol. That crowd is gonna be nuclear for Bate

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
That was gooood.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Bate/Devlin is going to have nuclear heat

GET OUT OF MY HEAD NICK

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

This is the most human he's come off in years and I'm honestly right there with him

Bate could honestly be something special

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

As long as they don't do something stupid like bringing in Alex Shane to do commentary I think that they could make something out of a UK show.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

Bate Devlin is gonna be so live lol. That crowd is gonna be nuclear for Bate

they did such a good job establishing both as a piece of poo poo and the crowd favorite that I'm sad they're meeting in the quarterfinals tomorrow and not the semis you know

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dunne/bradwell gonna be a shoot

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan posted:

dunne/bradwell gonna be a shoot

hahahaha yesssssss

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

LMAO gently caress YEAH

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Yaaaaaas Pete Dunne YASSSSSS

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

haha i love it....DON'T YOU BESMIRCH REGAL'S EVENT!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I love Dunne.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Wish I could watch the show live tomorrow

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I'm guessing Seven and Dunne for the finals? Brackets would make Seven/Devlin and Mandrews/Dunne the obvious semis for me.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WWE established better storylines for 16 guys in 2 hours than Raw has with a known roster in 2 months.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Gaz-L posted:

I'm guessing Seven and Dunne for the finals? Brackets would make Seven/Devlin and Mandrews/Dunne the obvious semis for me.

Completely down for this

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/holy_wrestling/status/820392771945164806

https://www.facebook.com/wwe/videos/10154415279416443/

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

WWE established better storylines for 16 guys in 2 hours than Raw has with a known roster in 2 months.

Wwe is a weird weird place.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Devlin beating Bate is going to make him the biggest heel in Europe, people gonna want Trent to eat the little Irish gently caress.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I'm not convinced that Trip's can do much with Raw, but he can run a pseudo-indie like no one else.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Gonna need a Regal/Dunne grudge match too

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

Wwe is a weird weird place.

It really is like 90% Steph. I used to think people exaggerated but no. Say what you will about HHH but at least when he shows as an authority figure there's an obvious endgame. With Steph it's "bury everyone kinda for heel heat I guess but the point is to make her seem cool, not to lead to anything".

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It really is like 90% Steph. I used to think people exaggerated but no. Say what you will about HHH but at least when he shows as an authority figure there's an obvious endgame. With Steph it's "bury everyone kinda for heel heat I guess but the point is to make her seem cool, not to lead to anything".

Also when it's time for HHH to show rear end, he shows rear end. Dude sold a Brie Bella baseball slide like Sweet Chin Music.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

Also when it's time for HHH to show rear end, he shows rear end. Dude sold a Brie Bella baseball slide like Sweet Chin Music.

Also that one Bryan kick after the beatdown, Also every sell ever of the Dirty Deeds.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
And the Ronda judo throw. Haitch is good.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It didn't even occur to me that this would be on earlier in the day than normal :doh:

Starting it up now, without spoilers was it a good show?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Benne posted:

Shame he is insecure enough to not show up during Raw during NFL season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtGubqtZcs
I love Tyler Bate, he even did the thing I always wanted to do as a wrestler, doing a Tiger Driver finisher with their Name/Driver/Year of Birth

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I just briefly met Nigel McGuinness and Michael Cole at my hotel. I'm star struck.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Had it's high highs and it's cheap, indie low lows. Cole & Nigel were stellar individually and collectively. https://twitter.com/MichaelCole/status/820398503016939520

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Maybe they will replace Sam with Danny Burch since he got screwed over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:

Jerusalem posted:

It didn't even occur to me that this would be on earlier in the day than normal :doh:

Starting it up now, without spoilers was it a good show?

Just finished it. Thought it was great fun throughout. Matches are good, but not as great as the cruiserweight tournament, but there is a lot more character in this one in my opinion.

• Locked thread