Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

The Colonel posted:

love & destroy, an old ps1 game from the same studio as gunvolt and mega man zero, is a dating sim where you pick a digital girlfriend to help you fight angels in a giant robot

Bah, I didn't expect there to be an english patch, but finding one is made worse by there being a visual novel dev with the same name.

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

tfw oda nobunaga will never rub your top knot

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Emotions are prohibited.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Ranzear posted:

Bah, I didn't expect there to be an english patch, but finding one is made worse by there being a visual novel dev with the same name.

My hovercraft is full of eels.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I guess there really is a tumblr for everything if there is one for English boys and their love of games.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

The Colonel posted:

eva angels. big freaky monsters

thats christian angels op

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

El Burbo posted:

this ones cute and low drama but also ballroom came back today so my dance manga needs are already filled for today

So read it tomorrow, then.

It is cute and good and also filled with pretty dresses.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I finished Yuri on Ice, it was an alright ending I suppose.

Unit24
Jan 31, 2015

Hey kids! Do you want to be as AKOOL as me?
Help, I've fallen into the hell of wanting to own physical anime. There are only so many shows that I care about that are also affordable.

Speaking of which, I bought Spice and Wolf on blu-ray and wow I'm shocked at how bad it looks. It looks like I'm watching a DVD.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

Sengoku Choujuu Giga is the actual gayest show of 2016/2017

ok, I'm in

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Unit24 posted:

Speaking of which, I bought Spice and Wolf on blu-ray and wow I'm shocked at how bad it looks. It looks like I'm watching a DVD.
I know, right? Still worth it, imo.

Also HAH. I found a ringing noise, it wasn't just my tinnitus!
Are electrical outlets supposed to make noise? :ohdear:

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Maku_raco/status/815932935488446468

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
i'm sad that a series I used to really like has basically lost every redeeming feature and made an already bad year even worse, someone post a pleasant series for me to enjoy instead.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cuntellectual posted:

i'm sad that a series I used to really like has basically lost every redeeming feature and made an already bad year even worse, someone post a pleasant series for me to enjoy instead.

Symphogear

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Cuntellectual posted:

play god hand or devil may cry or princess remedy or mega man zx or mega man legends, or watch flip flappers or symphogear or little witch academia

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
they are but a few of the things that make me smile, and perhaps they could do the same for you, in the shadow of danganronpa being bad

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

oh my god

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

tfw you complete your first open sea dive with your buddy

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Sengoku Choujuu Giga is the actual gayest show of 2016/2017

can confirm, it gets nice features in the japanese BL mags. otomedia had a photoshoot with the three main VAs in these cool sweatshirts that had drawings of their character.

wish I could buy the one of tanuki ieyasu...

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

here's what I know about dangan ronpa

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
i'm sad to tell you that that is not even the gayest character in dr1

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
yeah but theyre extremely cute

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
That is true.

Togami has always been and will always be my favorite character I think. I like that he appears to be just a generic arrogant prick, but it turns out he's actually an intelligent and helpful arrogant prick who functions as a combination ally and rival throughout the game.

also i think he's cute

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
speed power gunbike is a cool game that would be a lot better if it didn't slam you in the face with a really awful boss fight near the end

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

The Colonel posted:

speed power gunbike is a cool game that would be a lot better if it didn't slam you in the face with a really awful boss fight near the end

amazing

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

gotta keep an eye on your anergy, and the boss anergy

it's funny, the menus in gunbike and love & destroy are both in english even though they're both jp-only. gunbike even has an english name entry screen for when you get high scores

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

a kitten posted:

I made it all the way up to some boss called Cleric Beast who promptly ate me.

But, that's real progress and i bought some new clothes and leveled up a little bit so :toot: :darksouls:

Don't feel bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfBIaT-CWrQ

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i will say that for any of its issues, gunbike is the one game in the world i'm most surprised doesn't have any kind of speedrunning community around it. it's super janky to play casually, but the game's design promotes speedrunning pretty goddamn heavily. i mean, literally your main method of attacking is designed around building up momentum, shifting into mech mode and bashing through enemies and then switching back without wasting speed, and every level is basically a series of hallways packed with enemies arranged into a huge maze where the goal is to find the correct route and power through as fast as possible, and bosses aren't exactly slow either, so it's weird that it's the one game that's gone totally unnoticed in the us by anyone who's into the scene

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Finished Amanchu a year later. This is the love confession standard I'm holding YoI to whenever I watch the last three eps.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

Finished Amanchu a year later. This is the love confession standard I'm holding YoI to whenever I watch the last three eps.

lol

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/bellhenge/status/820088340141654016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Omw to sweden, ama

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

cute