Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Go gently caress a cactus you quack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

Zombie Dachshund posted:

I thought you were going to link:

Good to see AZ jumping out ahead of the pack by banning all conservative speakers and religious clubs!

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

As a gay atheist liberal academic, when do I get to start busting conservative heads? Fraternities at my current and previous school seem to be forming up into Trump brownshirt brigades, and I'd kinda like to put the truncheon to them instead of just sighing and hoping the school administrations stop saying "boys will be boys we can't restrict their free speech", when their free speech mostly consists of terrorizing black and hispanic students.

The homofascist agenda can't come soon enough for me tbh.

Easy Salmon Recipe fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jan 15, 2017

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Chris Riddell on the Donald Trump dossier – An intelligence dossier alleging highly irregular activities has proved an embarrassment to the president-elect in the run-up to his inauguration"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

GPs should do more to take pressure off A&E departments, says May

Sunday Times:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I like the tear

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

I thought "GP" meant "general practitioner" but apparently it really means "goat people".

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Thank you lord, for LSD, also created by humans, therefore by you. Also thanks for nuclear weapons.

Anyway, someone sadly posted this in the funny pictures thread. I don't get it, but it nails down Red Panels guy for who we figured. A single man who masturbates to anime.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Which political spectrum supports Mari?

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

She's crying because after being raped, she had to get a transvaginal ultrasound, and keep the image for a day before being allowed to abort the baby.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

TheBigAristotle posted:

Thank you lord, for LSD, also created by humans, therefore by you. Also thanks for nuclear weapons.

Anyway, someone sadly posted this in the funny pictures thread. I don't get it, but it nails down Red Panels guy for who we figured. A single man who masturbates to anime.

Well he made one about how body pillows were the answer to feminism, so yes we knew that already.

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jan 15, 2017

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Cat Mattress posted:

Well he made one about how body pillows where the answer to feminism, so yes we knew that already.

That is both utterly depressing and completely unsurprising.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I suspect you guys could find a wifue to fit any political leader.
that is not a compliment.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

That is both utterly depressing and completely unsurprising.

Red posted:

It is not accidental that the popularity of feminism and anime have coincided.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Is every one of his cartoons a self-own?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Let me check.
No, my brain still refuses to parse this as anything other then an insane cry for help.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

TheBigAristotle posted:

Trump, like the author, only has mature and refined taste in waifu and would only honk his pud to the alcoholic mother-figure with intimacy issues

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Forgall posted:

Essentially, yes.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

TheBigAristotle posted:

Can someone marginally nerdier than me explain whether there is actual ideological significance in the waifus chosen for each person or is it just random

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

Can someone marginally nerdier than me explain whether there is actual ideological significance in the waifus chosen for each person or is it just random

One has red hair (Republican), the other has blue hair (Democrat), and the third has purple hair (Decepticon)

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

loquacius posted:

The first two are children and the last one is a drunk. Now what does it mean? I dunno.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Forgall posted:

I was definitely wavering on whether RedPanels was actually just a very good parody for a long time. I think him actually listening to some of his debate with Sargon of Akkad on youtube was the nail in that particular coffin. Maybe we're all wrong and it's being assembled by a crack team of jokesters on some private forum but at this point we're getting to Mother Night levels of whether it actually matters.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I watched this half of my life ago, circa 2000, when I was way into anime because I hadn't met a lot of other anime people at that point (one visit to a college anime club soured me on an entire visual style for a decade)-

anyway springing the trap by saying 1) all three of these opinions are equally weak and boring, 2) Evangelion's "depth" is only visible from atop Mount Stupid, and 3) this is a blatant misrepresentation of who Donald J Trump, noted probable child daughter fucker, would earnestly choose

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm guessing from the responses so far that all there is to it is "while normies debate this question as though there are only two answers, Third-Way post-partisan problem solver Donald Trump thinks outside the box and discovers a third option which is obviously better because it's different" and that's that.

That said, can anyone explain to me why Trump is wearing Mickey Mouse cartoon gloves, what is the hidden message there

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

loquacius posted:

I'm guessing from the responses so far that all there is to it is "while normies debate this question as though there are only two answers, Third-Way post-partisan problem solver Donald Trump thinks outside the box and discovers a third option which is obviously better because it's different" and that's that.

That said, can anyone explain to me why Trump is wearing Mickey Mouse cartoon gloves, what is the hidden message there

Germophobe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

loquacius posted:

The emotionally abusive dad in the anime wore gloves and steepled his fingers like that

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

"Yea, whatever, 'seig heil' you fascist, racist motherfucker. You two deserve each other. I'm outta here."

du -hast posted:

I hate this loving duck so much.

At this point I think Tinsley's only connection to higher education are those "cringe" videos on youtube where they pick a few select shots and people to make it look like every protest consists of people whining and crying like babies.

I think if Bruce went to a campus on a random day and saw all kinds of students going about their studies, doing research, etc, he'd probably deny it was actually a college campus at all.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

BigglesSWE posted:

Go gently caress a cactus you quack.

Yeah, I cannot agree with this more. I would say that he considers the Berkeley protests a good thing but that would imply he was ever on the right side of history.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Peanut Butler posted:

this is a blatant misrepresentation of who Donald J Trump, noted probable child daughter fucker, would earnestly choose

That was my first thought. "Judging by recent court cases, Donald would just want both underage girls to himself so he could rape and berate them."

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
How can you know someone you never met? :v:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Ularg posted:

How can you know someone you never met? :v:

Skype?

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Someone should tell them or Jesus that long distance relationships never work out.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

The series ends with a movie where the creators viciously call out the sort of creepy fuckers who actually thought that "which one would you choose" was a valid line of inquiry. Especially since two of them are underage abuse victims and the third is a self-destructive alcoholic. The idea of seeing those three as interchangeable sexualised waifus was something that the movie took pains to attack.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

OP material

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Also the protagonist masturbated over one of them while she was comatose.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

loquacius posted:

the third one is the only one who is an adult, and im not 100% unsure hes calling the repubs and demos pedos

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

loquacius posted:

I think it's really just one has red hair and the other has blue

I'm not really willing to give him much more credit than that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

loquacius posted:

I'd say the first two are backwards. Rei is the submissive meek one, so you think that's the one a Republican would choose.

• Locked thread