Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

fired up, ready to go

kind of thinking maybe I shouldn't have gone full left-libertine with Funjamin's social policies if I wanna swing dick in Kansas, but at the end of the day it's about the RP dream of a cheerful pansexual pervert being governor of Brownbackistan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

sniper4625 posted:

About 250k. I don't know about NY.
I was making $109k at 79% in NY. At that rate it would only be $138k at 100%, but the multiplier would probably increase a few times too. So maybe $150-180k, but definitely less than CA.

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

Postin' in the power thread about ed balls

wish you could see me now, James Dobson

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

hobotrashcanfires posted:

Postin' in the power thread about ed balls

wish you could see me now, James Dobson

:same:

Robert Red Rocket
Apr 28, 2013

CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, SLEPT WITH PROSTITUTES ON FBI TAPES, JACQUELINE KENNEDY SAID MLK WAS TAPE-RECORDED BY FBI PLANNING A SEX PARTY
Is it intended to not allow someone to enter a race if the candidate from the same party withdrew, even though there's more than 10 hours left in the race? Seems a bit silly that we're going to lose a seat because the Democrat who won the primary withdrew after winning the primary, letting the Republican run unopposed.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

canada should be a state

why isn't canada a state

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
The shamefulest goon, attacking Hiho on behalf of JBZ. :(

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
We're doing the goon pals thing now I don't need help in an election, are we

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Enjoy posted:

We're doing the goon pals thing now I don't need help in an election, are we

I dunno what this means but lol that you are working with Johnny "the Don," King of the POWER Mob

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

yikes there are a lot of people taking this a thousand percent seriously and getting upset over fake politics

I don't doubt that it is, but how secure is my email address I used to sign up? My internet senses are detecting fertile doxxing grounds and idk if I wanna get too involved dealing with people in game until I get a feel for the odds of an internet lunatic with more drive than sense ruining my day/month-

flew a lil too close to that sun already this week

Game is fun and cool though! It strikes me as a Paradox game and an Idler game's weird little baby

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
everyone can see your sign up email

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Peanut Butler posted:

yikes there are a lot of people taking this a thousand percent seriously and getting upset over fake politics

I don't doubt that it is, but how secure is my email address I used to sign up? My internet senses are detecting fertile doxxing grounds and idk if I wanna get too involved dealing with people in game until I get a feel for the odds of an internet lunatic with more drive than sense ruining my day/month-

flew a lil too close to that sun already this week

Game is fun and cool though! It strikes me as a Paradox game and an Idler game's weird little baby

I don't believe it is front end accessible, only rumsod can speak to the back end. The only people who've I really seen get doxxed in these games are people who have really invoked the ire of the community, but hit us up on Discord whenever you decide to hop in.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Is there any way to change my sign in email that is my exact name irl :downs: other than creating a new man? :ohdear:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Is there any way to change my sign in email that is my exact name irl :downs: other than creating a new man? :ohdear:

PM consumed by normies/rumsod/LBJ in game

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

sniper4625 posted:

Yeah, California makes the most, so get in, get Democratic if you aren't already so we can fund your influence gain, and then give back to the party and your fellows.

Here you go. tell me how to stuff people full of dollars.

http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=2027

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
I wonder if JBZ reads this thread as obsessively as the 4channers.

JBZ, I heard you have a 150 iq, from you. Is that true?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Hey whoever cares I'm having trouble getting Internet access so I've been slow but it looks like the current governor of UT lost a primary to an antisemitic caricature and I should be able to squeeze out the election with some funding

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

StashAugustine posted:

Hey whoever cares I'm having trouble getting Internet access so I've been slow but it looks like the current governor of UT lost a primary to an antisemitic caricature and I should be able to squeeze out the election with some funding

You're all powered up, get in there.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

drat, third parties seem to be effectively splitting the vote in a lot of states. Can't blame them - seems like a decent way to extort some dollars from the main parties. Easier than fundraising?

S w a y z e has issued a correction as of 04:29 on Jan 19, 2017

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Rumsod give us some more stuff to do in-game please before my party gets bored of dunking on Nazis.

(JK that never gets old.)

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
rumsod made me President of America in bloc: the real world, where you are real countries because I am Power President.

I nuked JBZ's country nearly immediately.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

God bless this mess

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

dylguy90 posted:

drat, third parties seem to be effectively splitting the vote in a lot of states. Can't blame them - seems like a decent way to extort some dollars from the main parties. Easier than fundraising?

thing is, power is the limiting thing

you can put a friend in the dems and fundraise from CA, but you can't farm power to hand out

it'll be easier when the house or eventually mayors get added, so third party people have something to get an extra +1 to build up

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.
Joined as Dmitri Sokolov: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=2208

Can't wait to see how we gently caress up this rumsod game too.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

Karl Sharks posted:

thing is, power is the limiting thing

you can put a friend in the dems and fundraise from CA, but you can't farm power to hand out

it'll be easier when the house or eventually mayors get added, so third party people have something to get an extra +1 to build up

True that, that's why I'm a dem. My friend just took over the Libertarian party though and has been regaling me with stories of embezzlement and extortion.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Man, I would love to have more stuff for non elected politicians to do.

Maybe boost/suppress turnout for each demographic, weighted by population and other factors.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

vicious citrus posted:

Joined as Dmitri Sokolov: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=2208

Can't wait to see how we gently caress up this rumsod game too.

Did you hear about the President nuking Nigeria?

GlyphGryph has issued a correction as of 01:34 on Jan 21, 2017

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

GlyphGryph posted:

Did you heard about the President nuking Nigeria?

Yes and it was probably the best thing to happen so far.

Edit: that same guy just got banned for threatening the dev lol

vicious citrus has issued a correction as of 04:42 on Jan 21, 2017

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

lmao

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

unban jbz

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

sniper4625 posted:

You're all powered up, get in there.

I just joined in UT too. Maybe I can help with ads or something? Still reading everything. Probably I'm a filthy casual.

Me: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=2245

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

pwnyXpress posted:

I just joined in UT too. Maybe I can help with ads or something? Still reading everything. Probably I'm a filthy casual.

Me: http://oppressive.games/power/pol.php?pol=2245

Sent you some cash and an invite to our Discord. Diamond Dogs are always hiring.

Also as of this morning we have a 67-seat Senate supermajority. :toot:

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Is Andrew Rusher from the KNP someone here? My buddies and I took over an empty party, and now some guy is getting comically angry that we are all in the wrong states and stole his party.

Baronash has issued a correction as of 22:33 on Jan 22, 2017

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

sniper4625 posted:

Sent you some cash and an invite to our Discord. Diamond Dogs are always hiring.

Also as of this morning we have a 67-seat Senate supermajority. :toot:

so hot

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Cheen posted:

unban jbz

dude tried to threaten me into making third parties better by saying hed get His Boys to attack ad me lol

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

consumed by normies posted:

dude tried to threaten me into making third parties better by saying hed get His Boys to attack ad me lol

he's right

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

consumed by normies posted:

JBZ was a pure boy who did nothing wrong, also you robbed me of my ultimate victory over him. :colbert:

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Oh man sounds like there's some good drama I missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Crazycryodude posted:

Oh man sounds like there's some good drama I missed.

:shrug:

http://pastebin.com/L6aUSZeX

• Locked thread