Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Epson V550 Photo with two BetterScanning 35mm Anti-Newton Ring glass inserts
The scanner is in great shape and comes with the 35mm film holder and medium format holder. Also has the document scanning slide-in piece.
I did clip the tabs mentioned on the BetterScanning site, you can see it in the third picture.

Asking $120 shipped in the US. Make an offer, I'm trying to clean out my house.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Dec 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

The scanner is in great shape and comes with the 35mm film holder and medium format holder. Also has the document scanning slide-in piece.
I did clip the tabs mentioned on the BetterScanning site, you can see it in the third picture.

Asking $140 shipped in the US. Make an offer, I'm trying to clean out my house.

Would you be willing to split this up, how much do you want for the better scanning inserts? I have a v500 currently.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'd rather not split it yet, I don't want to end up with a scanner sitting for another 2 months :v: I'll let you know if I do though.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Anyone in the US have a Helios 44 lens lying around? I know you can grab them on eBay for pretty cheap, but remember people swapping them on here a while back.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

BlackMK4 posted:

$120, let's get rid of this.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I have a bunch of stuff to sell so I can pay for some unexpected life events. All prices include shipping to the Lower 48. All prices negotiable. Discounts for multiple purchases. PM or email rontalvos at gmail. Google Wallet, trying to avoid paypal fees.

More photos available here. http://imgur.com/a/qt8XE

Canon 24mm and 40mm STM pancake lenses. 9/10 $110 each

There are a few scratches from lens cap installation and removal on the front plastic of the lens which are SO HARD to photograph. There's a detail shot of this in the linked album but it's so very hard to see.

Fuji X-Pro1 - $360 I bought this used. Works great and has a brand new ($30!) viewfinder diopter! Cosmetically it has brassing on most of the corners. It was obviously well used but it is perfectly functional. The screen has wear on it, but you cannot see it in the daylight. Comes with original charger and wasabi charger. Comes with 1 original battery and at least 1 wasabi battery. If I can find it, it will come with a second wasabi battery. Currently I can't find the front or rear caps so this may have to be a package deal with the 1.4 if I can't find the caps.

35mm 1.4. $330 It's true what they say, there is magic in this lens. Bought with the X-Pro, used well on the outside but optically perfect. Currently mated to the X-Pro1 until I can find the rear lens cap and body cap.

Fuji 27mm $275 OBO. Brand new. The guy I bought it from never used it. I believe him. It looks literally brand new. Utterly flawless. In box, with all papers and everything.

Fuji 18mm. $375 OBO. Brand new. The guy I bought it from never used it. I believe him. It looks brand new. Comes with original square hood as well as all the paperwork and box.

Samsung 250GB SSD - $75 I feel like this fits on here, but if it's not acceptable here I'll take it down. New on amazon for $90. Asking $75. Bought on SA Mart but didn't end up needing it. Brand new in sealed box. Just trying to get what I paid out of it.

The GoalZero speakers will be listed in SA Mart soon.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

BlackMK4 posted:

$80 shipped, get out of my house.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Long shot, but if you're willing to part with the better scanning glass inserts, I would buy those separately.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

BlackMK4 posted:

$80 shipped, get out of my house.

Phone posting until tomorrow night, so I don't have PMs. Can you email me at REDACTED with your desired method ofpayment?

LiterallyATomato fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Dec 16, 2016

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

TequilaJesus posted:

Phone posting until tomorrow night, so I don't have PMs. Can you email me at recruiting@cia.gov with your desired method ofpayment?

It is done. :)

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Dec 16, 2016

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

BlackMK4 posted:

It is done. :)

Thanks!

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."
SOLD: Sony e-mount zoom lens. SEL18200LE

I bought this new on Amazon earlier this year to use as an all-around travel lens. Don't confuse this with the vastly inferior 55-210 zoom. I've owned both and this is in a whole other league. Sharp, focuses well and has given pleasing results paired with my a6000. I have decided that I will devote 2017 to street photography with my prime lenses so I'm letting this one go. Functions and looks as new. $500 priority shipped to a US goon. Included some sample pics I shot with the combo.

RustedChrome fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 18, 2016

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Would anybody be interested in a GH4, Lumix 12-35 2.8, or both? Just checking before I post :)

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I've wiped out my budget for the holiday season (and January...)

But I'm Lumix lens-curious and very well might buy your 12-35 someday in the future if you happen to still have it.

...Unless you would be interested in trading for an RB67 and two lenses...

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
You'll Never Believe what is for sale.

Wild EEPROM posted:

fs my Nikon D7100, 18-55mm VR2, 55-200 VR2, and 35mm f1.8g
OFF TO SAMART

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jan 8, 2017

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Anyone need a quality 2lb Carbon Fiber Tripod? I realized I can't fit it into my pack so it has to go. $175 shipped.

Sirui T-025X. Pretty much new. Comes with carrying sack.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Rontalvos posted:

I have a bunch of stuff to sell so I can pay for some unexpected life events. All prices include shipping to the Lower 48. All prices negotiable. Discounts for multiple purchases. PM or email rontalvos at gmail. Google Wallet, trying to avoid paypal fees.

Canon 24mm and 40mm STM pancake lenses. 9/10 $110 each

There are a few scratches from lens cap installation and removal on the front plastic of the lens which are SO HARD to photograph. There's a detail shot of this in the linked album but it's so very hard to see.

Fuji X-Pro1 - $360 I bought this used. Works great and has a brand new ($30!) viewfinder diopter! Cosmetically it has brassing on most of the corners. It was obviously well used but it is perfectly functional. The screen has wear on it, but you cannot see it in the daylight. Comes with original charger and wasabi charger. Comes with 1 original battery and at least 1 wasabi battery. If I can find it, it will come with a second wasabi battery. Currently I can't find the front or rear caps so this may have to be a package deal with the 1.4 if I can't find the caps.

35mm 1.4. $330 It's true what they say, there is magic in this lens. Bought with the X-Pro, used well on the outside but optically perfect. Currently mated to the X-Pro1 until I can find the rear lens cap and body cap.

Fuji 27mm $275 OBO. Brand new. The guy I bought it from never used it. I believe him. It looks literally brand new. Utterly flawless. In box, with all papers and everything.

Fuji 18mm. $375 OBO. Brand new. The guy I bought it from never used it. I believe him. It looks brand new. Comes with original square hood as well as all the paperwork and box.

Samsung 250GB SSD - $75 I feel like this fits on here, but if it's not acceptable here I'll take it down. New on amazon for $90. Asking $75. Bought on SA Mart but didn't end up needing it. Brand new in sealed box. Just trying to get what I paid out of it.

Ron - could you do the Fuji XPro1 and the 35/1.4 for $500 shipped (via check) for me?

I am getting married soon (so which of you wants to shoot my wedding in August? actual question, in Metro Detroit, not an attempt to cheap out) but I want to do the Fuji thing. Send me an email at spamlessone@gmail.com.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Dec 23, 2016

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Any goons want this carbon fiber tripod? $175 shipped.

Brand is Sirui T-025X. Weighs about 2 lbs.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Thoren posted:

Any goons want this carbon fiber tripod? $175 shipped.

Brand is Sirui T-025X. Weighs about 2 lbs.

Do you ship to Canada?

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Wild EEPROM posted:

fs my Nikon D7100, 18-55mm VR2, 55-200 VR2, and 35mm f1.8g

OFF TO SAMART

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Jan 8, 2017

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Bought this when I had the RX 100 iii, which I used for literally one weekend and sent back. For some reason I did not return this to Amazon, so I have it for sale here. It goes for $50 on Amazon, looking to part with it for $35 shipped on here, never used.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Selling a 60D:

Strap is not included (it's not the original one, but i didn't bother to detach mine for the shots above). ignore that.

Comes with charger and two batteries (aftermarket, maybe, idk) if you wish. If you don't want them, w/e.

Works normally aside from the mode dial. At some point the metal bit that indicates the mode decided to fall off. I reattached it with some epoxy. This had the side effect of breaking the mode lock button thing: the mode dial works normally, but it does not lock as most 60D mode dials would. More like a 50/40D dial when you could just change it freely without depressing the little nipply bit in the center that Canon introduced with the 60D for no obvious reason (maybe some people accidentally change the mode? I don't. who the gently caress knows. In my opinion the fact that the lock no longer works is an improvement!) Anyw.ay, this has no real functional impact on any of the important functionality. You can still change the mode, you just don't have to press down on the button on top before you can rotate the dial. Trying to press the mode dial lock button will have no effect, but maybe you can pretend it does. If mode dial locking matters to you, you're probably a moron, but you should avoid this particular 60D.

Otherwise normal working condition. Minor scuffs from use. I have no idea what the shutter actuation count is. If you really care I can probably try to figure it out.

Asking $300 for the body only or $350 for body plus charger and batteries.

burndtjamb
Sep 5, 2006

Olympus E-PL3 Silver (body only)

Comes with box, flash attachment, battery + charger, camera strap. Custom grip from Richard Freniac for easy handling ("All of Richard's grips are individually precision-machined from high-grade aluminum alloy, and then glass-bead blasted and black anodized for durability. They attach to the camera with VHB (Very High Bond) clear transfer tape for incredible bonding power -- but they can be carefully removed without damaging the camera finish or leaving a stubborn residue.").

About ~1800 shutter actuations, I can get a precise amount upon request. Back display has had a screen protector on it since day one. Excellent condition!

$150 shipped, local pickup also an option (Milwaukee, WI).

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Rontalvos posted:

Canon 24mm and 40mm STM pancake lenses. 9/10 $95 each SOLD

Fuji X-Pro1 - $330 I bought this used. Works great and has a brand new ($30!) viewfinder diopter! Cosmetically it has brassing on most of the corners. It was obviously well used but it is perfectly functional. The screen has wear on it, but you cannot see it in the daylight. Comes with original charger and wasabi charger. Comes with 1 original battery and at least 1 wasabi battery. If I can find it, it will come with a second wasabi battery. Currently I can't find the front or rear caps so this may have to be a package deal with the 1.4 if I can't find the caps.

35mm 1.4. $300 It's true what they say, there is magic in this lens. Bought with the X-Pro, used well on the outside but optically perfect. Currently mated to the X-Pro1 until I can find the rear lens cap and body cap.

Fuji 27mm $250 OBO. Brand new. The guy I bought it from never used it. I believe him. It looks literally brand new. Utterly flawless. In box, with all papers and everything.

Fuji 18mm. $335 OBO. Brand new. The guy I bought it from never used it. I believe him. It looks brand new. Comes with original square hood as well as all the paperwork and box.

Samsung 250GB SSD - $70? I feel like this fits on here, but if it's not acceptable here I'll take it down. New on amazon for $90. Asking $70 OBO. Bought on SA Mart but didn't end up needing it. Brand new in sealed box. Just trying to get what I paid out of it.

Price Drops. I need money! Make offers!

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jan 10, 2017

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012

Rontalvos posted:

Would you do $75 for the Canon 40mm?

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

Rontalvos posted:

Sent you can e-mail.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Alright, Canon stuff going out the door. Goon pricing available.

To Sell: 5d Mark III, 24-105 f/4L, 85mm f/1.8, coming soon. Message if your interested, I'll come back to those. Plan on selling them last as I'm going to replace them with a new camera.

For now:

Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG APO HSM OS. This is the second version of the lens, not the most recent. Sharp, quick AF, and the reason I've waited to leave Canon. At 300mm, 2.8, the isolation of the subject is sweet, and the bokeh is nice. Good, fast telephoto for sports/almost there for birding. $1700.

Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG. $225. Sharp, not the fastest AF, nice lens.

Rokinon 14mm f/2.8. Sharp, distorted as hell, but not unusual for a 14mm lens, and there are plug-ins for photoshop to fix it. $150.

Canon 70-200 f/2.8L (version I). $850. Pretty sharp, decent speed at AF.

Canon Lenses2 by B. B., on Flickr

Canon Lenses by B. B., on Flickr

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
e: nevermind

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jan 9, 2017

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

space chandeliers posted:

Sent you can e-mail.

Sold both canon lenses to this dude. Shipped 'em both this afternoon.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

torgeaux posted:

Rokinon 14mm f/2.8. Sharp, distorted as hell, but not unusual for a 14mm lens, and there are plug-ins for photoshop to fix it. $150.

Assuming this is without the AE chip. What's the condition, and do you have any recent shots? I'm semi-interested. Also will be watching for the 24-105, but less likely I'd could get the money together for that.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Assuming this is without the AE chip. What's the condition, and do you have any recent shots? I'm semi-interested. Also will be watching for the 24-105, but less likely I'd could get the money together for that.

Yup, no chip. i can link to some shots, a couple about a year old, and can take some sample shots tomorrow. Local guy may take it tomorrow, if not, I'll hold it for you.

Edit: excellent condition. As for the 24-105, it'll be cheaper than you thunk. Theyre relatively cheap on the used market.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jan 11, 2017

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

torgeaux posted:

Yup, no chip. i can link to some shots, a couple about a year old, and can take some sample shots tomorrow. Local guy may take it tomorrow, if not, I'll hold it for you.

Edit: excellent condition. As for the 24-105, it'll be cheaper than you thunk. Theyre relatively cheap on the used market.

Thanks! Yeah, gently caress, I guess I'll take the 14 if you don't sell it locally.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Thanks! Yeah, gently caress, I guess I'll take the 14 if you don't sell it locally.

Fell thru. ok, do you want me to take a couple of sample shots? i'll link you to some previous stuff, to, tomorrow.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

torgeaux posted:

Fell thru. ok, do you want me to take a couple of sample shots? i'll link you to some previous stuff, to, tomorrow.

pm-ed you.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Bought this when I had the RX 100 iii, which I used for literally one weekend and sent back. For some reason I did not return this to Amazon, so I have it for sale here. It goes for $50 on Amazon, looking to part with it for $35 shipped on here, never used.

Make an offer. I'd like to get rid of this as it is literally just taking up space.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Paypal sent to torgeaux for the rokinon.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Yup, Rokinon off the market.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
EDIT: Rokinon sold. Price drop on the rest.

To Sell: 5d Mark III, 24-105 f/4L, 85mm f/1.8, coming soon. Message if your interested, I'll come back to those. Plan on selling them last as I'm going to replace them with a new camera.

For now:

Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG APO HSM OS. This is the second version of the lens, not the most recent. Sharp, quick AF, and the reason I've waited to leave Canon. At 300mm, 2.8, the isolation of the subject is sweet, and the bokeh is nice. Good, fast telephoto for sports/almost there for birding. $1550.

Sigma 24mm f/1.8 EX DG. $200. Sharp, not the fastest AF, nice lens.

Canon 70-200 f/2.8L (version I). $750. Pretty sharp, decent speed at AF.

5DIII, w/grip and two canon batteries, plus canon charger and off brand charger: $1450. 31330 shutter count, one flaw: The rubber nubbin on the AF joystick on the body is gone. Still works, and the nubbin on the grip is there, and works.

24-105 f/4L, excellent condition: $450. By them together, I'll knock off $50.

100mm f/2.8, non-USM, non-L Macro. $200.

IMG_20170113_113004_497 by B. B., on Flickr

IMG_20170113_113433_808 by B. B., on Flickr

IMG_20170113_113043_924 by B. B., on Fickr

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 14, 2017

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I'm selling my Nikon dx stuff.

Nikon D7000 - $280.00 - 4,700 shutter fires, very little exterior wear. I have the charger and battery, but I don't think I have the box.

Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 - $590 - has some marks in the metal near the mount from when it rolled off my backpack onto the floor. It hasn't affected performance at all. Comes with box and everything in it. Also has a uv filter with it: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1089459-REG/vu_filters_vsuv72_72mm_sion_uv_filter.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Selling my Kiev 60 and some 120 Portra 400 (5 rolls expired 12/2016, 2 expired 12/2015). Shipping in the US.

The kiev 60 comes with the Volna 3 80mm 2.8 lens, OP/TECH cushioned strap, and collapsible lens hood. Camera is in working condition and overall good cosmetically. The back door could be more secured (as seen in photo http://i.imgur.com/uAEPNWe.jpg), but does not have any light leaks. I applied flocking material to the inside of the camera to prevent internal reflections and have been happy with the results.

7 rolls of portra (all kept in refrigeration since purchase)

Prices:
Kiev 60 - $90
Portra - $28
Bundle - $110

Paypal/Google Wallet: rourkedesign at gmail.com
See more photos of the kiev: http://imgur.com/a/l7Tfp

daspope fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jan 17, 2017