Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Skyrim and Chill (literally...I have the window open with the heat off)

Edit: lmfao

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tbh it would be funnier if it was weight 4 and value 20.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Tbh it would be funnier if it was weight 4 and value 20.

We got any old school photo shoppers itf?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i downloaded a mod for fallout 4 that lets you grow like 6 different strains of weed and every merchant sells joint papers and blunt wraps lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

We got any old school photo shoppers itf?

*Glancing at my Rolodex of Photoshop Phriday contacts who have since passed away, a single tear rolling down my cheek* ...No.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

i downloaded a mod for fallout 4 that lets you grow like 6 different strains of weed and every merchant sells joint papers and blunt wraps lol

Weed... Weed never changes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This character in DS1 is a hard weird style I've never played before. Fat rolling 2H mega monster with 0 poise so I have to be extremely careful to commit to anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also a single R1 uses my entire stamina bar. Capra Demon is a tough fight for me again.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

mycophobia posted:

Going to spend the day replaying MGS3

I put it on hard and it took me at least ten tries to stamina kill ocelot :negative:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Skyrim and Chill (literally...I have the window open with the heat off)

Edit: lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Darksiders II

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

playing nuclear throne while listening to YG

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leveling up my drunk account in Overwatch, OP. I have the FPS capped at 30, I tripled my sensitivity, and the resolution scaling is at 50% so I'm always on the verge of puking.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe I'll lower the FOV as much as possible as well.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Leveling up my drunk account in Overwatch, OP. I have the FPS capped at 30, I tripled my sensitivity, and the resolution scaling is at 50% so I'm always on the verge of puking.

Lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Why not try playing a different game, lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cuz I'm having fun doing this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I do it for long enough and turn my normal settings back on it's like turning into Raiden.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

thank you Nintendo for releasing Pokémon Moon, which I played this weekend. it made my weekend a lot better and was very nice to catch pokémon and have andventures.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Try learning how to spell, bitch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Try learning how to spell, bitch.

Pot calling the kettle black here.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

The gamer equivalent of Goku training in the Gravity Machine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ-OJFchYzs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

time for a brew after a long day *pops top on sriracha bottle and takes a swig* ahhh

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

time for a brew after a long day *pops top on sriracha bottle and takes a swig* ahhh

isn't that too spicy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Owatch

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

frank.club posted:

isn't that too spicy

https://youtu.be/yo-x0IlgrE0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I might start skipping all the cutscenes in Odin Sphere but I'm also close to the end so I'm hesitant to. But there's just so much drat dialogue...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

When I do it for long enough and turn my normal settings back on it's like turning into Raiden.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

dude

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I might start skipping all the cutscenes in Odin Sphere but I'm also close to the end so I'm hesitant to. But there's just so much drat dialogue...

you should be thankful the text appears at 60fps instead of 12

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

you should be thankful the text appears at 60fps instead of 12

But you still can't hit X to advance dialogue you have to listen to all the dramatic readings of stuff like I have to avenge her! For 30 hours

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

But you still can't hit X to advance dialogue you have to listen to all the dramatic readings of stuff like I have to avenge her! For 30 hours

owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013