Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Actually I live in Massachusetts, you know, that place where Governor Romney passed health care reform, and lemme tell you: I wish all states had it.

That's the difference between you and us Baloogan. You believe in things because you want to "win." We believe in things because we a better world.

wrong

(baloogan doesnt believe in anything)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Covok posted:

oh no baloogan has revealed our hypocrisy oh no now we lose all our power oh no...

What a world, what a world

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The AFC is piss

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

We have a vetoproof Dem majority in our state house and senate so...

Ah, all good then. Just curious.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I was just reading some posts about the alt-right infighting and it reminded me of the Deploraball. Like a huge majority of the alt-right shitheads on Twitter are anonymous because they're giant pussies. Are these giant pussies actually going to show their real goddamn faces at the Deploraball? And if so, will there be hilarious pictures of it for me to laugh at later?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

I was just reading some posts about the alt-right infighting and it reminded me of the Deploraball. Like a huge majority of the alt-right shitheads on Twitter are anonymous because they're giant pussies. Are these giant pussies actually going to show their real goddamn faces at the Deploraball? And if so, will there be hilarious pictures of it for me to laugh at later?

It's just going to be Bill Mitchell and Richard Spencer and they end up loving in the bathroom

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

all of you cucks would hate obamacare if it were called romneycare and implemented by a republican

i've seen this argument used so many times and it has never ever worked

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like you could make the point of "if ted cruz bought fruit loops you would hate fruit loops" and yes, i would

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Big Fat Iguana posted:

he's going to give us universal healthcare lol

TRUMP

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Trump promises healthcare for all if you bring him 500 nirnroots

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

During the Republican primary, I could have sworn that Trump made some vague comments about single payer healthcare and "how we have to take care of the people" and how Canada makes it work. I was blown away to hear that in the Republican field but no one there ever really attacked him on it and as with everything else, he changed time and time again.

Did that really happen or did it just become part of this delusional fever dream?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Oh no now he'll have to get a fresh stack of $100 bills to wipe it off

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lord of Pie posted:

I'm no fool, he's just going to use them to turn invisible so he doesn't need to give us healthcare!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Lord of Pie posted:

if trump starts making radiant quests real, i swear to god

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

@realDonaldTrump: "weedlord420 said he'd collect me 15 bear asses, just died to ghost. Have fun running. Sad!"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

like you could make the point of "if ted cruz bought fruit loops you would hate fruit loops" and yes, i would

ted cruz is as canadian as i am

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

will trump build the wall first or give everyone UHC?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

During the Republican primary, I could have sworn that Trump made some vague comments about single payer healthcare and "how we have to take care of the people" and how Canada makes it work. I was blown away to hear that in the Republican field but no one there ever really attacked him on it and as with everything else, he changed time and time again.

Did that really happen or did it just become part of this delusional fever dream?

Yeah it happened and thats why people thought he would give it to us. He said it just makes good business sense. It was great.

TRUMP

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

a.lo posted:

will trump build the wall first or give everyone UHC?

the very first thing trump will do (after meeting with putin, of course) is purge the CIA, FBI, etc. of all opposition and have them replaced with loyalists who will start conducting extremely clumsy and blatant assassinations of his domestic political opponents

GOP congress will refuse to investigate because they will not want to politicize the murders

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hey yall i made a discord for cspam so we can chat it up

https://discord.gg/3qVrHJE

join and post

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

consumed by normies posted:

join and post

no lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Ok that snl skit was actually p good

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

He said words to the effect of "We can't just let people die in the streets", and people in the Repub debate audience booed him. I don't think it seriously came up again after that. He's spoken a great deal about ditching Obamacare, and often says it will be immediately replaced, but he's been contradicted on this point by himself and many other republicans.

The issue is that I don't know if my memories of any of this actually have value, or if they're just holding me back somehow.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

Ok that snl skit was actually p good

im eric

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

a.lo posted:

no lol

It's the middle of the night. Who wants to talk to weirdos from this forum in the middle of the night

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
🍻
https://youtu.be/S09fxnP6zBQ

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

consumed by normies posted:

join and post

yall weirdos wanna cyber but giuliani is gonna get ya

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

remember when gimmicks were banned on sight

Free gamequoter

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Evan Williams is p much the best spirit at the price point of all categories, excepting if you're a hardcore alcoholic in which case whatever cheap vodka you can get is best

This is a formal proclamation btw, pls adjust your standards immediately

Tatsuta Age posted:

evan williams green was my go-to for cheap handles to take to college parties~

hell yeah

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Regular Nintendo posted:

Free gamequoter

gamequoter turned out to be so far ahead of the curve

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

cucks: compare the election to harry potter
winners: metal gear solid is the only point of comparison for people with taste

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

DeepDickPizza posted:

Over/Under on how sad it is compared to Dashcon.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im the me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

im the me