Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have entered the Book of Armageddon :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I definitely should have been skipping this stuff from moment one. The final book opens with like 15 minutes of cutscenes and it's all insanely boring.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright I'm skipping all this poo poo. 20+ minutes now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The end of Odin SPhere sucks dick but at least I already 30 hours of wall to wall fun. Idk when Im gonna get around to finishing this.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

It's my Friday and I'm picking out pc parts and watching WoW videos because I'm an addict

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I actually played some FFXV tonight

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

When I do it for long enough and turn my normal settings back on it's like turning into Raiden.

lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Today I experienced the first draw game I've ever had in Titanfall and then my phone lit up with one million notifications about homework going up :(

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the Xcom Long War guys just surprise-released Long War 2 for Xcom 2 after announcing it like yesterday so I know what this derpy klurf will be playing tomorrow

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

:cheers:

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
just beat danganronpa 1. i thought it was gonna be a piece of poo poo but it's actually really good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

rear end posted:

just beat danganronpa 1. i thought it was gonna be a piece of poo poo but it's actually really good

started it a few days ago and just beat chapter one last night. better than i thought it would be tbh. probably gonna be playing it tonight.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the Xcom Long War guys just surprise-released Long War 2 for Xcom 2 after announcing it like yesterday so I know what this derpy klurf will be playing tomorrow

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's Friday here, leave me alone.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tonight (UTC+9) I am going to try and finish Half Genie Hero. I think I missed a power up because I'm stuck at the giant sandworm thing in Tassel Town right now but I've been sort of half assing my play through.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I impulse bought FFXV yesterday so that. Hopefully I don't regret it as my fave FFs are 13, 13-3 and 10-2.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I impulse bought FFXV yesterday so that. Hopefully I don't regret it as my fave FFs are 13, 13-3 and 10-2.

My roommate is playing through it right now and I can say it at least looks loving amazing

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

The hell is ff 13 3

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lightning Returns.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Oh, I thought that was FF 13-2:LR or something. Thanks.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can't wait for the XII remaster

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pocket Card Jockey and Bravely Second. I hopped back into BS yesterday since I had dropped it right when Pokémon came and it's taking a while to remember how to play this game, and what the hell builds I was going for.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

Its cool. everyone dresses like a 2002 gay guy

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

If I was going to play FFVII for the first time, should I get the original playstation version, the one on steam, or the remaster?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Pocket Card Jockey and Bravely Second. I hopped back into BS yesterday since I had dropped it right when Pokémon came and it's taking a while to remember how to play this game, and what the hell builds I was going for.

oh man I need to beat that freaking Geist boss still

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aston posted:

If I was going to play FFVII for the first time, should I get the original playstation version, the one on steam, or the remaster?

An original version of some kind, and I believe the one on steam/PSN is identical

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm going to play Urban Empire since it comes out today and I'm a sucker for city-builders, politics games, and preorder discounts. Probably also Halo: Reach at some point.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that one of the times I lost the Help Horse came out and his tip said "Well you aced that one. Looks like the other horses were just better. I got nothing to say" lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Aston posted:

Remaster isn't gonna be out for a long time, just play the Steam version

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

I like that one of the times I lost the Help Horse came out and his tip said "Well you aced that one. Looks like the other horses were just better. I got nothing to say" lol

lol

I don't want to play that at all it sounds brutal but lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have no clue how the F I'm supposed to beat Dark Knight Alternis (Ver. 2). He does about 3K damage aoe every turn.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Danganronpa

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I have no clue how the F I'm supposed to beat Dark Knight Alternis (Ver. 2). He does about 3K damage aoe every turn.

im not that far yt but is it typed? blast spellcraft element ward ccould help block it for af ew turns if so, along wth maybe an element buff special. if its physical ninja dodge skills along with the red mage passve that gets you BP back on a dodge would probably affect it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

im not that far yt but is it typed? blast spellcraft element ward ccould help block it for af ew turns if so, along wth maybe an element buff special. if its physical ninja dodge skills along with the red mage passve that gets you BP back on a dodge would probably affect it

I got past it with dark resist AOE yeah, I was trying m def and p def to no avail until I remembered the type specific spells. Also I have the black mage master passive on my buffer that makes all spells AOE by default without lowering g their effectiveness which is baller.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

frank.club posted:

Can't wait for the XII remaster

!___!

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

In Training posted:

An original version of some kind, and I believe the one on steam/PSN is identical

did they fix the translation on the steam version

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Flying this weekend so I loaded up the 3DS with all the best classics from 2012-2014.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Just beat the adamatoise in FFXV, now I'm just fishin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I got past it with dark resist AOE yeah, I was trying m def and p def to no avail until I remembered the type specific spells. Also I have the black mage master passive on my buffer that makes all spells AOE by default without lowering g their effectiveness which is baller.

gently caress thats a badass skill. coming up wth builds in this game is so drat fun, ive got tiz running a bunch of differnt physical classes with triple (eventually quad) wield, barrage, nd the ninja skill that removes the dual wield penalty, he can put out like 12k damage on a 4x brave turn at like level 35 and its only going up from there