Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

logikv9 posted:

martin O'Malley will run in 2020 with the platform of violence against Nazis at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KRock
Aug 13, 2007
College Slice

Aurubin posted:

I bet he'd have polled higher in the first place if that was his platform.

O'Malley was the only candidate calling Trump a "fascist" back in the day, so...

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GalacticAcid posted:

Southern governor with ties to the liberal donor communities in SF and NY thanks to the bathroom bill and who won a state Hillary lost. If his state sees decent job growth he'll definitely think about it.

He's pretty much a bland dad in terms of personality though lol

he had to be begged to run for governor in the first place and it was only after it became clear mccrory was gonna have a difficult time getting re-elected that he finally decided to do it. plus he'll be in his late 60s after his second term is up

he likely would've been happy to just be state attorney general until the end of time

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

It Was Her Turn

This, but actually

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did Hillary show up at any of the rallies today or was no one able to meet her speaking fee?

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

logikv9 posted:

wait... oh my god you're all the same poster

this is what I've been saying!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jim webb would have won
more likely webb would have won than sanders

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i will never not lol at jim webb using his first and only debate appearance to brag about being a badass and killing vietcong

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

"I hate the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live" - Jim Orb

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
lol at people taking D&D serial bad article poster turned LF refugee site superstar HenryKrinkle seriously at all

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

lol at people taking any poster seriously at all

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!

Rand alPaul posted:

Did Hillary show up at any of the rallies today or was no one able to meet her speaking fee?

Why so everyone could point at the consequences of her historic failure?

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
Abuela is in disgraceful exile in the wilderness and hopefully all the PR firms in midtown will be unable to rehabilitate her

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
everyone wishes hillary would go away, then she does, and now it's all "why isn't hillary out there right now"

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Webb/Jeb Unity Ticket 2020 Hell Yes I'd Kill Baby Hitler

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
jim webb would have won

not in the regular way, he would have just choked out trump with his bare hands on election night

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's good that Hillary is a coward who flees at the first sign leadership is needed the most.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Why do so many liberals like Harry Potter so much?

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Concerned Citizen posted:

everyone wishes hillary would go away, then she does, and now it's all "why isn't hillary out there right now"

Eh, as much as I agree with this statement in theory I'm still salty. Sad Hillary paying 50 bucks for breakfast alone is how she should stay.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
she has to be here and also not here at the same time

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

While Mr. Trump was playing with the tits of some model in a sex club, I was playing with the entrails of some rice farmer even younger than I was.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i fuckin love jim webb and i hope he gets into every dem debate from now until forever, and he also answers that question identically each time

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
or pivots to his tales about BANANAS or vietcong murder

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

people can not want her anywhere while still being cognizant of the fact that she's a selfish ally who takes her ball and goes home when she doesnt win and has nothing left to gain

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i'm tempted to go rewatch the first debate just to see jim webb in all his glory

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

if she actually gave a gently caress she'd be doing things; but if that were the case she'd also be an entirely different person than the one we want to stay the gently caress away

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Poor Hilllary. Now that she's fallen short of her decades long hopes and dreams, she's doomed to live the rest of her days as a multimillionaire.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

hillary didn't go away tho, people are still sighting her

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

NYT posted:

For some, the appreciation is more than political. Steve Tyrell performs at the Café Carlyle every Christmas, where he croons Frank Sinatra hits and old standards for a holiday crowd. In early December, he got word that Marc Mezvinsky, the husband of Chelsea Clinton, made a reservation for him and his wife. They were a no-show. A few days later, Mr. Tyrell said in an interview, Ms. Clinton made a reservation for four.
Mr. Tyrell knows the Clintons; they have exchanged letters about his music for years. Chelsea played the singer’s recording of the classic “The Way You Look Tonight” at her wedding, he said. So when Mrs. Clinton, her husband, her daughter and her son-in-law arrived for the 8:45 show on Dec. 17, they were seated at a prime table near the stage.

“It was the first time they’d been out to see music, and I was completely knocked out,” Mr. Tyrell said.

He sang Ira Gershwin’s “I Can’t Get Started” and told a story about how he changed the lyrics on his 1999 album “A New Standard” to reflect the Clinton presidency. He sang “The Way You Look Tonight” for Chelsea. And he dedicated the last song of his set, “That’s Life,” to Mrs. Clinton. When he got to the lyrics about picking oneself up after falling flat, Mr. Tyrell said the crowd of 100 or so leapt to their feet and cheered. Mrs. Clinton beamed and clapped her hands overhead.

“It was a very personal performance,” Mr. Tyrell said. “It gave everyone this feeling that they were seeing something special.” Whatever one’s politics, said Mr. Tyrell, Mrs. Clinton’s decades of public service should be recognized. “I think she should be appreciated,” he said, “not be told: ‘Lock her up. Lock her up.’”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3LABYTPt00

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Want her to go away with her plutocrat bullshit but if she were actually reliable in a fight for things like better health care, closing the wage gap, foreign policy, end of gerrymandering or really any progressive cause we'd love to have her on board.

Of course that's not Hillary then is it?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hillary is a reasonably popular figure (within the context of the democratic party and nowhere else) and if she were the kind of person she said she was, then she would be fighting against the repeal of the aca and stuff. but, and here's the caveat, her lack of ingenuity was a core issue with the far left of the party. basically, by helping, it'd appear as if she just wants to maintain a public profile and run again, and by not helping, she's going against her word.

its kind of a damned if she does damned if she doesn't situation, but not helping is probably better for everyone, tbh.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

anime was right posted:

hillary is a reasonably popular figure (within the context of the democratic party and nowhere else) and if she were the kind of person she said she was, then she would be fighting against the repeal of the aca and stuff. but, and here's the caveat, her lack of ingenuity was a core issue with the far left of the party. basically, by helping, it'd appear as if she just wants to maintain a public profile and run again, and by not helping, she's going against her word.

its kind of a damned if she does damned if she doesn't situation, but not helping is probably better for everyone, tbh.

But would that end racism? Would it end sexism?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Hilldawg is doing everyone a favor by not getting involved in anything imo. Everyone would get mad at her regardless of what she said.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i can't believe that hillary is on stage trying to defend the aca after losing to donald trump!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Aurubin posted:

Eh, as much as I agree with this statement in theory I'm still salty. Sad Hillary eating out of a trash can and picking up cigarette butts is how she should stay.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

I have been consistent - I'm glad that she has gone away.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Retaining the full measure of the ACA is NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN! We have to be WILLING to negotiate with our Republican colleagues in Congress. My proposal is that we rollBACK the MEDicare extensions, while RETAINING PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

GalacticAcid posted:

I have been consistent - I'm glad that she has gone away.

i stand w/the silent majority on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

anime was right posted:

• Locked thread