Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Dalael posted:

I just think its undeserved for once :shrug:

Could be Zephyrine, but one look at your rap sheet and I'm now 90% sure I know the reason for your new avatar

"undeserved" :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

true ballers: https://zkillboard.com/kill/59227326/

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

:zenpop:

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

I bubbled your Rorqual fleet :black101:

apparently I wasn't supposed to, switched comms at the exact wrong moment :v:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Discussion Quorum posted:

I bubbled your Rorqual fleet :black101:

apparently I wasn't supposed to, switched comms at the exact wrong moment :v:

lol

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
hellgateFR is a weird guy...

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

hellgateFR is a weird guy...

more like a dumb guy

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:eyepoop:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

today i learned that there's actually an episode where goku and piccolo go to the DMV

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I played this game tonight! First I had to move a couple of my caps from war staging (lol) and then later there was a fleet so I joined in. The fleet was like 20 minutes long or something ridiculous. I kept saying "pap pap papapappapap" on comms at the end because I'm a cancerous rear end in a top hat. Then I went back to playing overwatch badly. Well that's my eve story cya.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

stale meme dot png posted:

I played this game tonight! First I had to move a couple of my caps from war staging (lol) and then later there was a fleet so I joined in. The fleet was like 20 minutes long or something ridiculous. I kept saying "pap pap papapappapap" on comms at the end because I'm a cancerous rear end in a top hat. Then I went back to playing overwatch badly. Well that's my eve story cya.

Source your quotes

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Libluini posted:

Could be Zephyrine, but one look at your rap sheet and I'm now 90% sure I know the reason for your new avatar

"undeserved" :lol:

My rap sheet is a long list of me saying dumb poo poo and being probayed for diverse reasons. But have fun going through my post history and finding any racist poo poo.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Dalael posted:

My rap sheet is a long list of me saying dumb poo poo and being probayed for diverse reasons. But have fun going through my post history and finding any racist poo poo.

Dalael's last probation posted:

Wow... How can you fail so hard at understanding something so loving simple. When you point out at stupid bullshit and claim its racism, then it virtually insure that racism doesn't go away.
Because even if racism DID go away, you'd still be looking for things to point at and yell: RACISM!

The simplicity of my point is this: Fight the real racism that occurs every single day, and stop pointing at fake things.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

also was it you that believed the khanid had ancient talocan power stations. if so why

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Good Dumplings posted:

also was it you that believed the khanid had ancient talocan power stations. if so why

Nop.

I'm the Atlantis in Bolivia guy.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
like I said why, that poo poo's obviously caldari

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

what a happy alien!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dalael posted:

Hey man i heard that if you handwave racism as nbd it will go away, c/d?

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

no bones about it posted:

Hey man i heard that if you handwave racism as nbd it will go away, c/d?

what a great eve post

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

hey guys whats going on in eve this week?

i heard ncdot had another screenshot op

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Dalael posted:

Is this stupid avatar your doing Zephyrine? If so you are really proving how retarded you are. If not, you're still a loving judgemental idiot who makes stupid assertions with absolutely no validity.

That tar is probably a result of your hand waving of racism and "All lives matter" attitude. I told you to lurk before posting in the d&d black people thread.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ayyyyyyyy lmao

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

haha

It's the simple things guys.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Dalael posted:

Is this stupid avatar your doing Zephyrine? If so you are really proving how retarded you are. If not, you're still a loving judgemental idiot who makes stupid assertions with absolutely no validity.

Everyone, point and laugh at the Atlantis guy for unironically posting in D&D!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Zephyrine posted:

That tar is probably a result of your hand waving of racism and "All lives matter" attitude. I told you to lurk before posting in the d&d black people thread.

I didn't post in it. Must have come from that other thread.
And once again, I didn't hand wave it at all. If bolding and underlining a line that says exactly what you accuse me of handwaving isn't enough, then I don't know what is.

While I don't intend on posting in that thread ever, I will at least be taking part of your advice and read through it.

Marxalot posted:

Everyone, point and laugh at the Atlantis guy for unironically posting in D&D!

I will never not give you reasons to point and laugh. Scout's honor.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I mean "white people dance like this" was pretty rough

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Is a highsec incursion alt (logi) worth it? Thinking of buying one

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

hey guys whats going on in eve this week?

i heard ncdot had another screenshot op

Yeah, 700 dudes to shoot pocos and guard a keepstar in p3en...

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

who wouldve thought
they are really bad at using mjd tho :/ keept using them in the wrong direction.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
https://zkillboard.com/kill/59235833/
:wtc: I laughed so hard at this I could barely press F1

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

How did that even happen? I thought basically every corp had a pretty strong "no Johnny Rah's" rule these days.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Carth Dookie posted:

The best way to be stuck with an avatar you don't like is to complain about it in this thread. Ask Paco how many times he's been re-ducked.

Agree, I didn't pay :10bux: just for some special avatar.

I paid for content...................which means I won't see that money again. :gbsmith:

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Carth Dookie posted:

How did that even happen? I thought basically every corp had a pretty strong "no Johnny Rah's" rule these days.

Blame TheKman.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

The Hambulance posted:

Blame TheKman.

Everyone needs a legitimate special brains in their ranks

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

1337 pvp

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Carth Dookie posted:

This guy should be an exception to the "Any warm body" rule.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

I'm reminded that the only way I got a tar was by scamming someone so hard that they regged to buy me one :10bux: :10bux:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I'm reminded that the only way I got a tar was by scamming someone so hard that they regged to buy me one :10bux: :10bux:

:laffo:

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012

Carth Dookie posted:

Hole squad definitely does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

For those of us not familiar with Johnny Rah, what's his story?

• Locked thread