Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
Tweet's already gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Well, deleted tweets are scary.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

God you're the worst at posting tweets when they aren't your own

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
i assume it means that HHH is having another child.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Let's just all agree to post screenshots of tweets. Those who don't comply will be roasted

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Look. just. just give me Tommy End vs Tozawa. That's all I want.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Shibata is in the doghouse. Acquire him and have the Kickfucker Division that's just End, Tozawa, Shibata, Tajiri, and Itami. Pointedly exclude Nakamura until he stops phoning them in.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I wonder how having Tajiri as some kind of ultra-shifty mentor to Tozawa would go down, just while he's hurt.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/HideoItami/status/821555832479477761

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What, for more rehab? How long was he supposed to be out after that gross powerslam injury?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Is Hideo even gonna have any heat when he comes back? They had a pretty good thing going between him and Aries, then both guys got hurt and Aries hosed off to do 205 commentary. What the hell does Hideo do now?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Benne posted:

Is Hideo even gonna have any heat when he comes back? They had a pretty good thing going between him and Aries, then both guys got hurt and Aries hosed off to do 205 commentary. What the hell does Hideo do now?

Track down whoever beat him up in the parking lot at Takeover: Unstoppable.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

It was Solomon Crowe and he's going to have to wait until summer for Lucha Underground to come back on the air.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't like nxt.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i purposefully click on to watch Nxt programming so that i can shout, "what's nxt (next)" and change to a different video altogether, online. Big laughs from my brother evvery time. no one else can see him besides me

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I don't like nxt.
You're dumb, though.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Please don't be rude to my good friend, Racist Guiding Light

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Hell, you're dumb, too!!!

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
NXT isn't very good now though

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Under the vegetable posted:

asuka is very good

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

then it's settled

ChineseConnection
Jun 23, 2005

Under the vegetable posted:

Its certainly sliding down. I used to watch it religiously when it aired "live," now I'll watch it at some point in the week after 205. Once Corey Graves takes off, I'll probably end up skipping episodes more often. Sure, the Revival and DIY are great, but the rest of the tag division is very weak. Nakamura had a killer debut but a really boring reign, and no one looks competitive versus him. Asuka is a great performer, but we only see a real match out of her at the quarterly Takeovers.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Troposphere posted:

asuka is very good

Asuka would be better if she had better opponents. Like Samoa Joe.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WONF4W/status/821785275101683712

rovert fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jan 18, 2017

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Suplex Liberace posted:

Asuka would be better if she had better opponents. Like Samoa Joe.

that's why I was bummed when Bayley moved up I thought they played off each other real well. Nikki Cross might be a good match but I'm not sure about her new crazy girl schtick... Asuka already has the crazy girl kind of thing going on

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Asuka is creepy not crazy. Please don't confuse the only 2 WWE approved gimmicks for women.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hey Rovert, are there any women WWE is particularly interested in for the women's tournament?

Also, don't really care about the upcoming Takeover, although it'll probably be cool and good, now that I've said that. Nakamura vs Roode will probably be decent, at least.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Hey Rovert, are there any women WWE is particularly interested in for the women's tournament?
Mostly the people they've used for enhancement work on NXT, those from the UK tryouts and Nicole Savoy. I trust it to be good.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

My girl Evie better be in this dang tourney!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Tye, Sanity is not a Perfect 10 Organization don't let them bring your average down :ohdear:

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Phenix Rising posted:

What, for more rehab? How long was he supposed to be out after that gross powerslam injury?

Just the famous tombstone powerslam, that's all.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Daimo using the One Winged Angel just seems disrespectful

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Percy Watson is not going to make it if he doesn't learn how to listen to his partner(s).

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm legit surprised that Regal hasn't figured out how to make actual $ signs appear in his eyes on demand.

Also I don't know if it is deliberate but I love that the camera on Shinsuke is all dutch angles :allears:

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Nikki hugging Damo was the cutest thing ever holy poo poo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy poo poo Shinsuke's got them chanting Shiba Inu :lol:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Calling Japan "the land of no talent" is an incredible heel line

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It never occurred to Bobby Roode that somebody else might say glorious!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
We got matches outta nowhere for NXT Takeover tonight. Guess that happens when you've got two weeks of international filler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Solus posted:

Nikki hugging Damo was the cutest thing ever holy poo poo

Shipping

• Locked thread