Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

a kitten posted:

Guess who's back.

littleorv posted:

I hope it dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

El Burbo posted:

Did you kiss dream Marisa because that's what I would have done

how incorrigible!

i don't really dream like, as a person anyway, it's pretty much more like a movie that i just watch and have nothing to do with. i think.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

It's hard for me to talk about my dreams because I hardly ever remember them specifically for longer than 5 seconds after waking up.

I've definitely had the one about being back in High School buck naked and trying to get through the day with nobody noticing, though.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I had the driving from the back seat dream last week.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
what the gently caress is a dream

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Spiritus Nox posted:

It's hard for me to talk about my dreams because I hardly ever remember them specifically for longer than 5 seconds after waking up.

I've definitely had the one about being back in High School buck naked and trying to get through the day with nobody noticing, though.

yeah most of the time this is the case, sometimes they stick around for me though. also i think literally everyone has had that exact dream

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

I hope we all live long, fulfilling lives

eat shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Blhue posted:

what the gently caress is a dream

it's when you go to sleep at night and get amazing ideas while you're doing so, only to wake up and realize it's all dumb poo poo that makes no sense

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

i never remember my dreams but i bet theyre great

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

eat shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

No thanks. I know where that's been.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

El Burbo posted:

i never remember my dreams but i bet theyre great

*a single tear pours from your eye after you say that*

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

As an Old, I am no longer allowed dreams.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Just finished season 1 of Hidamari Sketch. That's just a really great Slice Of Life show. Cute, funny, warm, really well directed - did basically everything right in my book. Up there with K-on. Looking forward to starting season 2.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

my name is Erg and im here to say

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

real heroes shoot eye beams

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Also Hidamari's ED loving owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkUmnS939U

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Spiritus Nox posted:

Just finished season 1 of Hidamari Sketch. That's just a really great Slice Of Life show. Cute, funny, warm, really well directed - did basically everything right in my book. Up there with K-on. Looking forward to starting season 2.

Good :)

:yeah:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The year is 12,000 BC. Humanity has died in the first impact. You are butt crack Saber fighting robot demons in cyber space.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bring the disgraced former mod to me, and place him at my feet. Only then will I post my Stardew Valley farm.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

chumbler posted:

The year is 12,000 BC. Humanity has died in the first impact. You are butt crack Saber fighting robot demons in cyber space.

Saber Extra is a cool design.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bring the disgraced former mod to me, and place him at my feet. Only then will I post my Stardew Valley farm.

He got busy irl, as they all do

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Spiritus Nox posted:

whenever I have this dream no one really cares, including myself

it's more a feeling of "oh I guess I should put pants on because I'm an adult"

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

El Burbo posted:

He got busy irl, as they all do

They mean Matoi, as I am the new mod.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

They mean Matoi, as I am the new mod.

i just wanted to tell you that i think the kid from galactic railways looks stupid and i hate his face

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

5 minute impression of Fate Extella is that it seems decent so far. Framerate seems to be keeping up.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Post your farm Ritsu.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I vow to quit thirstyposting in this thread, since I feel that the attention these pictures generate does more harm than good. They aren't even really funny anymore. We even have a fanart thread now, so we don't have to clog these chat threads up with too much fanart, either.

I'm guilty as sin of contributing to this, so I'm taking a step back and reevaluating how I post, and I'm going to make a conscious effort to act more mature.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Bad Seafood posted:

Post your farm Ritsu.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

What the

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Erg posted:

i just wanted to tell you that i think the kid from galactic railways looks stupid and i hate his face

M-mods!?

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Julias posted:

I vow to quit thirstyposting in this thread, since I feel that the attention these pictures generate does more harm than good. They aren't even really funny anymore. We even have a fanart thread now, so we don't have to clog these chat threads up with too much fanart, either.

I'm guilty as sin of contributing to this, so I'm taking a step back and reevaluating how I post, and I'm going to make a conscious effort to act more mature.

gently caress That

https://twitter.com/6thbody/status/820586733611778048

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Post your farm Ritsu.

what the they let you keep the mod icon even if you quit???

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

El Burbo posted:

you'd have known about this an hour ago if you were in the discord!!!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Erg posted:

you'd have known about this an hour ago if you were in the discord!!!

Post an invite link

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

El Burbo posted:

They let you keep it forever unless you get banned, and you only lose it then because you lose everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dance, puppets. lmao, hang on a sec

• Locked thread