Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Chelb posted:

unfortunately, donald trump does not do drugs

*sniff*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Look Im not a very witty person, sometimes I have to go for the readily available option even when it isnt the best.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

at this point i can only assume that his constant urine therapy gives him allergies

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the 1904 olympics might be the most hosed up sporting event that has ever happened

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Strawberry blond to be exact. My hair kind of changes with the season

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Volkerball posted:

the 1904 olympics might be the most hosed up sporting event that has ever happened

a "negrito" really sounds like a cocktail

like a mix of a negroni and a mohito

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

1904 was the last year golf was in the Olympics. The field consisted of 72 Americans and 3 Canadians.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Furnaceface posted:

1904 was the last year golf was in the Olympics. The field consisted of 72 Americans and 3 Canadians.

they started the marathon when it was 90 degrees out and deliberately dehydrated the runners prior to the race, and only gave them rat poison and brandy during it, as part of a biological experiment by the olympic organizers.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
also a guy quit and got driven up near the finish line, then he got out and started running to the finish. nobody at the finish line knew he had quit, and he didn't tell them, so he was awarded 1st place and got a picture with the presidents daughter before the bluff got called.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Volkerball posted:

also a guy quit and got driven up near the finish line, then he got out and started running to the finish. nobody at the finish line knew he had quit, and he didn't tell them, so he was awarded 1st place and got a picture with the presidents daughter before the bluff got called.

i remember reading about this

p. good grift imo

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

this dude came up from cuba to run for them. unfortunately, he spent all his money gambling in new orleans before the race, so he had to hitchhike to make it there. when the race started, he hadn't eaten in days, so he stopped to take a nap and eat some apples. the apples were spoiled, and he got sick and almost died. he finished 4th.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Volkerball posted:

Hasnt that happened multiple times at multiple marathons over the years?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I no longer know which of these 1904 Olympic things are true and which are not. Is this how people are going to feel in the year 2139 when they read about 2016?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Only 12 countries participated in the 1904 Olympics: Australia, Austria, Canada, Cuba, France, Germany, Britain, Greece, Hungary, South Africa, Switzerland and the USA.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

mdemone posted:

I no longer know which of these 1904 Olympic things are true and which are not. Is this how people are going to feel in the year 2139 when they read about 2016?

Michael Phelps was actually a dolphin.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
heavy rain washed away the road that was supposed to be the route for the marathon, so they had to use an alternate route. that route was on dusty roads, and as the race officials drove up and down them, it raised huge plumes of yellow dust in the air. one runner was found unconscious on the side of the road with severe internal injuries from breathing in the dust.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Furnaceface posted:

Only 12 countries participated in the 1904 Olympics: Australia, Austria, Canada, Cuba, France, Germany, Britain, Greece, Hungary, South Africa, Switzerland and the USA.

south africa didn't really "participate." there were veterans of the boer war in st louis at the time for the anthropology days, a festival celebrating imperialism and racism. some of these men decided to compete the day of because, gently caress it, why not

one of them was chased a mile off course by a wild dog

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The lake used for water polo also bordered a cattle farm. 4 of the players who competed died of typhus within a year because of the cattle wandering into the lake.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

a negrito sounds like it is made with campari, mint, and lime.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
During shot putting they ran out of equipment so instead used wild cats they found digging in refuse bins near the the stadium. Several people died from the scratches because antibiotics were not in wide use.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hollismason posted:

During shot putting they ran out of equipment so instead used wild cats they found digging in refuse bins near the the stadium. Several people died from the scratches because antibiotics were not in wide use.

don't lie.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Chelb posted:

at this point i can only assume that his constant urine therapy gives him allergies

there is zero way he's not snorting coke

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

either way i hate america

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

he's too lame. all the rich people get together and do blow and talk poo poo about him behind his back prob

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Volkerball posted:

he's too lame. all the rich people get together and do blow and talk poo poo about him behind his back prob

he snorts it by himself

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

He mixes it with pee and injects it.

The new dangerous drug fad to hit the streets in 2017: Yellow Snow

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
good tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xk-s4fCCwc

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

i've been on a real jazmine sullivan kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QXH_WaoIc

if u can't dance to this song then i weep for your diseased soul

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Chelb posted:

i've been on a real jazmine sullivan kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QXH_WaoIc

if u can't dance to this song then i weep for your diseased soul

:yayclod:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
fantastic negrito

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/farc_epeace/status/821068565185003520

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I'm imaging prescription drug abuse which he insists aren't drugs because he doctor wrote a dodgy prescription for them

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

The Muppets On PCP posted:

also it's not a fair comparison because cheney was acting president unless he was having heart surgery

isn't that what pence is for

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

kustomkarkommando posted:

I'm imaging prescription drug abuse which he insists aren't drugs because he doctor wrote a dodgy prescription for them

Works for Rush Limbaughs fat self.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/mattbruenig/status/821099458364665857

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i think of all the things i've missed about sydney, hearing loud arguments in mandarin has to be near the top of the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
definitely one of the best languages to argue in and i say that as a russian

• Locked thread