Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol at th idea of taking snapshot off prompto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Get gravisphere for Prompto, it's AOE + sucks things in which makes it much easier to deal with the flying enemies and stuff that spawns in a group like soldiers.

Mm.. This sounds like Magnet from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, my fave spell in that game.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crimson Harvest posted:

Just here waiting for FF14 to come back online, it's patch day and it's a big one.

What's the dl size

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Ok this feels like a stupid question but like.... What magic is good against what in ff 15? Every game I play I assume that like, fire will be good against ice, but idk what actually works in this game... Like theres ice flans❄; here, should I be using Fire🔥 on them?? Or sth else

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think the flans are only weak to light magic. You can give ignis the ability to analyze targets to reveal their strengths/weaknesses, or you can turn on "wait mode" and target an enemy while standing still to scan them

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Generally the night baddies are weak to light

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Ending spoiler :siren:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/00bfd57c3a888f67808fc2b4fb8a8c9a/tumblr_oigw7kCFbI1qcuwxgo1_1280.png
http://68.media.tumblr.com/debdb5b476772efd80916e63f95b62bc/tumblr_oigw7kCFbI1qcuwxgo2_1280.png

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I tried warp striking the Zu while it was flying and Noct ended up in a free fall for like 20 seconds before a warp point even became available whoops

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I've been pronouncing Catoblepas wrong my entire gaming life

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Be a Catopatrician

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

GorfZaplen posted:

I've been pronouncing Catoblepas wrong my entire gaming life

Cat oh blee pus.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Getting back into Bravely Second this weekend, I'm gonna finish it, maybe. Idk how far I am from the actual end but I've got access to 90% of the jobs and shops that sell endgame equipment for ungodly sums (999999 Gil, for example)

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Getting back into Bravely Second this weekend, I'm gonna finish it, maybe. Idk how far I am from the actual end but I've got access to 90% of the jobs and shops that sell endgame equipment for ungodly sums (999999 Gil, for example)

turn your 3ds upside down and you can buy it for 666666

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

turn your 3ds upside down and you can buy it for 666666

Holy poo poo...

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I saved up and got the skill in FF15 thta gives you experience points for driving the car... Probably stupid but idk that idea was really appealing to me lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Battle Summary
JP: 999

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Skylark posted:

I saved up and got the skill in FF15 thta gives you experience points for driving the car... Probably stupid but idk that idea was really appealing to me lol

I think you could do just about anything and you won't screw yourself over, I really like that about this game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Skylark posted:

It's really good if you don't fast travel everywhere. I just play with my phone when they're driving.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's really good if you don't fast travel everywhere. I just play with my phone when they're driving.

Yas thats what i do too lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

It pays itself off really quickly

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

my son really loves just watching the car travel.

i am really sick of trying to get a sturdy helixhorn. doing the same hunt over and over is tiring

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

my morning jackass posted:

i am really sick of trying to get a sturdy helixhorn. doing the same hunt over and over is tiring

cool autistic baby

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

bump_fn posted:

cool autistic baby

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

bump_fn posted:

cool autistic baby

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Eat the mother and child rice bowl, as soon as I did I got one on my first try

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Crestholm Channels suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

folder
Oct 9, 2016
tfw when you're trying to work out where the 8th lestallum steam valve could be

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Crestholm Channels suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

If you think that's bad wait til you try costlemark.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

folder posted:

tfw when you're trying to work out where the 8th lestallum steam valve could be

That took me 40 minutes to find lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No, just make sure you're breaking their heads during the fight if you really want to grind them out. I will advise you not to though, since you don't really need the ultimasword and there's a much better Rank 7 Hunt that drops them much easier later in the game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i heard about some secret dungeon in this game? im about to check it out

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

HORMELCHILI posted:

i heard about some secret dungeon in this game? im about to check it out

If it's the one that needs you to fly to it it's pretty cool but extremely frustrating. The gimmick is really unique at least

no enemies in the whole dungeon it's like hours of platformer puzzles

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

If it's the one that needs you to fly to it it's pretty cool but extremely frustrating. The gimmick is really unique at least

no enemies in the whole dungeon it's like hours of platformer puzzles

yeah i did it but i dont think it was really worth it lol. it was pretty cool though

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the lovely controls + weird object collision + badly implemented respawns + extremely precise jumping puzzles where you have to land like 7 perfect jumps in a row = very fun platforming dungeon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Once you unlock the final job in BS it has a passive skill that instantly ends every random encounter with a win and you can grind any job from 1 to mastered in less than 10 minutes. With the power ramp in this game the final few bosses were easier than anything in the first 20 hours

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i finished the heavensward main story stuff for ff14 and despite being an mmo i genuinely think taken as a whole 14 is one of the coolest ff stories

its based mostly on the earlier series and that balance of fantasy with science fiction and there's just so much going on all over the whole world and so many cool character and moments and scenes

its huge and expansive and long but cool, the game definitely won't be for everybody but if you're willing to give an mmo a shot i think theres real fun and the payoff of narrative is worth it

also this theme nobuo did for it is so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I

Sharkopath fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

has anybody done the choco festival stuff in 15 yet?