Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The Steelers are the team you should root for.

Antonio Brown is cool
Le'veon Bell is cool
James Harrison is cool
Mike Tomlin is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

The steelers probably have my favorite logo in the NFL and black and gold is a good color scheme.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'm all in on Atlanta. If they're going to be playing in goatse stadium then they need a ring to go with it

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Intruder posted:

I'm all in on Atlanta. If they're going to be playing in goatse stadium then they need a ring to go with it

:golfclap:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I want the Falcons to win so we can have the most boring super bowl winning QB ever

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

I want the Falcons to win so we can have the most boring super bowl winning QB ever

Russel Wilson already won a superbowl tho

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish I could find that pic of Matt Ryan that NBC put up during an SNF telecast a few years ago during a preview of the following week's matchup (Falcons/Cowboys IIRC). He was red-faced and looked high as gently caress. It was hilarious.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

weird Asian candy posted:

Wilson has that weird dad trying to be hip thing going on.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wilson has nano bubbles and weird relationship gossip.

Matt Ryan has an article about wearing a glove now.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Sometimes Matt Ryan uses milk instead of water for use in hot chocolate

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Like, somehow between all the Joe Flacco - Matt Ryan comparisons, Joe Flacco was the interesting one.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

Like, somehow between all the Joe Flacco - Matt Ryan comparisons, Joe Flacco was the interesting one.

I love my boring MVP Quarterback, by golly

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I would never call Russell Wilson boring. Weird? Absolutely. All the stuff that happened between him and Ciara is kind of funny, especially with all the shade Future throws at him.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21
Wilson is white for a black dude, Ryan is white for a white dude.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

seiferguy posted:

I would never call Russell Wilson boring. Weird? Absolutely. All the stuff that happened between him and Ciara is kind of funny, especially with all the shade Future throws at him.

He's boring in that he has turned cliche QB speak into some kind of art form. I've never heard him say anything remotely interesting.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ehud posted:

He's boring in that he has turned cliche QB speak into some kind of art form. I've never heard him say anything remotely interesting.

Yeah, I don't mind him on the field. He is fun to watch, when not playing Atlanta, but he just seems completely and utterly boring and uninteresting during interviews and stuff.

Props to him for landing Ciara though, that has to count for something.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Sometimes Matt Ryan uses milk instead of water for use in hot chocolate

As it should be.

I mean, I want the dude to lose on Sunday, but he knows how to make hot chocolate

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

You heard him on Lebatard too huh

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Your Taint posted:

As it should be.

I mean, I want the dude to lose on Sunday, but he knows how to make hot chocolate

He only uses whole milk though

And not too close to bed because it causes his reflux to flare up

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The Falcons winning the Superbowl is the most over the top Lloyd Christmas summoning ritual

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
When you use water it's hot cocoa, a completely different taste and mouthfeel from the milk version known as hot chocolate

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

When you use water it's hot cocoa, a completely different taste and mouthfeel from the milk version known as hot chocolate

vegans use olive oil

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

You heard him on Lebatard too huh

Literally as I read this the useless sound montage started on the podcast lol

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I bet you call pan chocolate a chocolate croissant too

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I put beans in chili.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

seiferguy posted:

He is SO BORING lmao are you kidding?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Stay away from Shanahan, 49ers!!!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Yes, please take Tom Cable instead.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Texans to sign Shanahan away and name him assistant head coach, paving the way for his eventual takeover when BoB moves on

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

whypick1 posted:

Yes, please take Tom Cable instead.

Oh goddammit.

https://twitter.com/DHendrickson41/status/821493652681728000

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GaussianCopula posted:

I would disagree. These people are Polish who are simply not able have rational thoughts, otherwise they would be Germans. -1939

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.

Intruder posted:

If the Texans can find anything at QB I think there's a legit shot Brock is designated a June 1st cut!

I hear a Cutler train pulling into Houston right now.

Also all this talk of who to want to win I want Brady/Belichick to get their 5th ring so they can rename the trophy the Belichick Trophy instead of the Lombardi trophy to honor the true best coach ever, instead of like the 7th or 8th.

extendedsolo fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 18, 2017

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Who's gonna be dumb enough to take it? If Shanahan has another good year as OC, surely there'll be a better opening next year with literally any other team

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Russell Wilson is a loving dipshit cornball but he's an extremely good QB and he won a Super Bowl so he's actually extremely cool.

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Russell Wilson is a loving dipshit cornball.

You just described 98% of NFL players. The most interesting thing you can say about any of them is that they were a two sport all stater in high school.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
He's the Normcore QB

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

extendedsolo posted:

You just described 98% of NFL players. The most interesting thing you can say about any of them is that they were a two sport all stater in high school.

I don't think many NFL players are cornballs

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Russell Wilson is a loving dipshit cornball but he's an extremely good QB and he won a Super Bowl so he's actually extremely cool.

trent dilfer won a superbowl.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
is russell wilson an "extremely good qb"????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Good Will Hrunting posted:

is russell wilson an "extremely good qb"????

At the very least he had a stretch last year of like 10 games that was extremely good

• Locked thread