Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER
nope lol

Argentum fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jan 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Someone ask @wrknonmynovel to retweet that picture of Trump writing his speech please.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
hw and barbara are going to miss jeb's coup :smith:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Trump's inauguration in music form imo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7E3Zw9YRxM

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

cumshitter posted:

its possible that he has a brokerage account and a third party manages it for him. the account and any trades in it would be made in his name by a legal third party operating on his behalf. in this case he would still be able to direct them to make purchases and hold onto anything he directed them to purchase, but that would be pretty easy to verify. if it was made by the agency managing the account youd see the stock purchase as part of a larger block trade for all accounts working under the same portfolio model. if it was an individual trade it would be pretty easy to find that out. you just have eto consult the trade records.

warren cut him off a couple times but like it shouldnt be difficult to squeeze out a "i do not manage my brokerage account and i did not instruct anyone to make that purchase" so like ok good job dodging the question douche

Yeah, he straight up got caught. At the end there where he's like "b-b-b- the insinuation of it all!" is the biggest tell.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

I used to think "maybe the republicans have some good points" but this election has completely changed that. Democratic policies constantly push this country forward to better equality and a more robust economy, but we are constantly having to fix republican mistakes simply because they are not people who can grasp how the world works and have no experience in how the world works. Living in Kentucky has really highlighted it for me - they're just plain bad and wrong about everything. The white people here, especially. Good lord, it is not the immigrants keeping you from getting a job, it's the fact you spent your entire 5th and 6th grade years crushing vicodin and snorting it.
I proudly have never thought this in my life. I do wonder what a nation with functioning left and right parties looks like though, one where the right isn't literal Nazis and Russia pee babies.

lol
Tiffany is Paprika

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Argentum posted:

how dare you!!! you must be one of those liberal coastal elitist educated elites who are putting us rust belt people out of work *continues to shoot myself in the foot by voting republican over and over again*

huh.... wonder why things aren't gettin' any better. fuckin democrats.

See this is the thing. I'm FROM the rust belt and I only have an associates degree. I'm a loving idiot. How god damned stupid are Trump voters?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump-San

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Fred_Delicious/status/821790735544549383

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

A SECOND BUSH HAS HIT THE HOSPITAL

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
HW Bush was going to release the n-word tape, but ran into some polonium.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm happy that george bush won't live to see the end of our dead gay country

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A week later and the Russian dossier is a thing that does not matter.

logikv9 posted:

I'm happy that george bush won't live to see the end of our dead gay country

IS IT JUST ME OR is George Bush the worst president we've ever had?

*audience cheers*

Which makes it all the stranger that his son is the best president we've had.

*audience boos*

I can't find the clip of Neil Hamburger performing that joke on Kimmel at the height of W. hatred anywhere but it always cracks me up thinking about it.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

quadrophrenic posted:

man i don't mean to go down a tweethole and distract the thread with this stupid minutae but this lady commented on the mar-a-lago photo and i clicked thru

https://twitter.com/bessbell

and it's a gimmick (?) account of some lady who offers up constant soft burns while addressing donald trump as "sweetie" and "honey"

the world is weird now

Isn't she a comedian who comments on Trump tweets like mom would

Fwiw I hope she never stops

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

pathetic little tramp posted:

HW Bush was going to release the n-word tape, but ran into some polonium.

It's actually inside of him

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtVcgriDZ0c

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Nichael posted:

A week later and the Russian dossier is a thing that does not matter.

Nothing matters~

One week and everyone forgot our President is a piss-drinking putin puppet.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

maybe the misaligned karma of 2016 is finally being rectified by going the other way.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Intel&Sebastian posted:

A SECOND BUSH HAS HIT THE HOSPITAL

Jeb, this all happened because you didn't win.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aboe6tygXLg&t=198s

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Covok posted:

Nothing matters~

One week and everyone forgot our President is a piss-drinking putin puppet.

about the same time it took for "grab them by the pussy" to not matter. we're a pathetic country

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup posted:

lol feels like the election again where people think this will be the thing that finally takes trump down forever

and the news cycle carries on...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

NO bushs voted for Trump lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
rip war criminal, CIA handler of puppet president Reagan Reagan, and father of the architect of 9/11, george herbert walker bush *spits*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

NO presidents voted for Trump lol

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Hillary 2020 posted:

Jeb, this all happened because you didn't win.

in an alternate timeline somewhere in the infinity of the multiverse there is a jeb!~ who won the nomination and because he was such a gullible dweebo he made trump his VP

then both his parents die on jan 19 and he resigns and trump is prez

Argentum
Feb 6, 2011
UGLY LIKE BOWEL CANCER
trump#

Argentum fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jan 25, 2017

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the bush's are such garbage that trump wouldn't waste even a little dribble of piss on barbara's corpse

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

in an alternate timeline somewhere in the infinity of the multiverse there is a jeb!~ who won the nomination and because he was such a gullible dweebo he made trump his VP

in all possible timelines, in all possible futures, it always ends the same way... Trump...

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

about the same time it took for "grab them by the pussy" to not matter. we're a pathetic country

remembering things is hard

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceGoku posted:

There is no timeline in which Trump would be Jeb!s VP.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
i'm sure trade war will be just fine and have no immediate consequ----

https://twitter.com/catherinemep/status/821792978356367361

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

There is no timeline in which Trump would be Jeb!s VP.

there's always a Trump Tower, always a pussy, always a PEEOTUS

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
before the election, my piece of poo poo uncle with a master's degree was red in the face screaming about the government loving him out of his money (cause he's SOOOO rich u see) with spittle flying saying "i hope your generation learns their lesson soon about what's in their best interest"

basically anyone in a privileged enough position can go to school and get a degree and still be a loving moron (see: devos, all of the GOP)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

a helpful bear posted:

the bush's are such garbage that trump wouldn't waste even a little dribble of piss on barbara's corpse

yeah but it's not because he disrespects what she represents, it's because she is old, and worse, not hot

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

euphronius posted:

NO bushs voted for Trump lol

and now they died

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

crazy cloud posted:

yeah but it's not because he disrespects what she represents, it's because she is old, and worse, not hot

i would like to think trump would piss on the queen's lifeless body out of respect for royalty and she looks like the cryptkeeper now despite being a bangin hotty back in the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

sandoz posted:

i can't stop loving laughing at this picture

help

:same:

• Locked thread