Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perhaps a penguin
Dec 12, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Its kinda hard for me to tell just by reading questions, but I don't think the interviewer really buys much of what that guy is saying.

The dude has gotta be lying about a few things, but the old interview had some of the dude's pictures. His nipples were cut off and his chest was totally scarred up. The guy giving the interview probably couldn't call him out on it and call him a lying sack of poo poo without him getting an erection.

Bugchasers are definitely a thing, which is it's own special level of AUG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
They sure are.

See also http://loureads.com/2009/07/03/lou-reads-the-bug-chaser-forums/

(Bonus points for the bugchaser in the comments)

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Pewdiepie is a sopping wet Swedish pussy

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Big Centipede posted:

Pewdiepie is sopping wet in Swedish pussy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Well?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

We keep talking about furries and bronies and weaboos, but what the gently caress is up with Five Nights at Freddies guys. There are these people that wanna gently caress animatronic monsters and were all just going on like its not as weird as the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA8isTtD8TM:nms:

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 07:57 on Jan 18, 2017

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hihohe posted:

We keep talking about furries and bronies and weaboos, but what the gently caress is up with Five Nights at Freddies guys. There are these people that wanna gently caress animatronic monsters and were all just going on like its not as weird as the others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA8isTtD8TM

Jesus :nms: that

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
On a non-videogame tangent, y'all gotta watch Tickled. It's a documentary by a New Zealand journalist investigating something that advertises itself as "competitive endurance tickling." It goes straight to hell by about minute ten and only gets more horrific from there.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
And if you prefer an audio version it was one of the first episodes of the excellent Dollop podcast

http://thedollop.libsyn.com/dollop-viii-competitive-extreme-tickling

I think they also did some commentary on the movie or something in the end.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

You guys remember that lantern jawed sex robot from a few years ago? There's one of those exploitative British documentaries on it on Netflix now called My Sex Robot. It's intensely creepy. He's got a huuuge tongue for it now, and his wife puts makeup on the detached head in a bathroom, and it's head now swivels around with a loud rotor noise. Plus lots other AUG.

I think it's fitting that sex dolls always have an expression of horror/disgust on their tortured latex removable faces.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Everyday_we_stray_further_from_gods_light.png

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
on the other hand, this got backed on kickstarter and will probably be the greatest dating sim ever made

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A story of a young man who goes to a comedy club and runs into a very drunk and very horny Andy Dick. Pics included, click for more.

https://twitter.com/connormcspadden/status/821840469650853888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

cinni has a new favorite as of 23:32 on Jan 18, 2017

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Andy Dick has kids. Andy Dick has adult children.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

cinni posted:

A story of a young man who goes to a comedy club and runs into a very drunk and very horny Andy Dick. Pics included, click for more.

https://twitter.com/connormcspadden/status/821840469650853888?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

They appear to have been taken down.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/322482-Carnivorous-Space-Elves-AKA-The-Guardians

tl;dr click the spoilers

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

I like that the drawings by other people appear to be making fun of the OP but he doesn't realize it.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Holy poo poo this entire thread is art

quote:

Wow! I don't have any sketches but if I come across those aliens, my hard points will be deployed for sure!

quote:

However, I'm not the only artist on the planet that admires the opposite sex for their, for what I consider, aesthetic beauty

quote:

When it comes to the female form of a Guardian, I deliberately chose to draw naturally large "chests" - the reason for this is actually a cultural one. As it states in the lore, the Guardians duties are to their responsibilities in the various tribes. Because of this, parents who breed have their off-spring, but then leave them at communal creches (as it states in the lore) - so who is going to feed the babies full time? The Guardian's nurses, of course - and, considering their culture prefers to go along the "natural" route, they would forgo, potentially, the technology of feeding through milk supplements (powdered milk). Therefore, if it is your duty in the tribe to feed and rear kids, you'll need the assets to do it.

Tetracube has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Jan 19, 2017

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

I got so loving mad at Dan Savage a few years ago when he unironically used this term in a column http://www.thestranger.com/columns/savage-love/2015/10/21/23042112/savage-love (last question)

DorkusMalorkus has a new favorite as of 06:36 on Jan 19, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha that forum post is that best, especially his stupid excuse for having to draw the aliens with huge loving boobs.

"Hey guys, it ain't my fault! These boobs are lore mandated."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Somfin posted:

On a non-videogame tangent, y'all gotta watch Tickled. It's a documentary by a New Zealand journalist investigating something that advertises itself as "competitive endurance tickling." It goes straight to hell by about minute ten and only gets more horrific from there.

Everybody should watch this loving insane documentary. It starts out so innocuous with softcore internet fetish videos and ends up in worldwide secret tickling cells.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Everybody should watch this loving insane documentary. It starts out so innocuous with softcore internet fetish videos and ends up in worldwide secret tickling cells.

These people must never learn how sensitive I am. :ohdear:

Steve Shultz
Jul 6, 2007
The ELIJAH LIST, spamming your inbox for the lord.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Thirded. It's a wild ride.
It's fantastic that the whole thing only came about because when the documentary maker made a polite inquiry about their quirky sounding sport the company responded by being super aggressive and homophobic to him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Steve Shultz posted:

Thirded. It's a wild ride.
It's fantastic that the whole thing only came about because when the documentary maker made a polite inquiry about their quirky sounding sport the company responded by being super aggressive and homophobic to him.

It's amazing how it pulls such a 180.

Start:
"Haha, what an odd company, I'll give them a call, see what's up."

End:
"OH MY GOD IS THE LAUGHTER COMING OUT OF THE VENTS!?"

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Fathis Munk posted:

Haha that forum post is that best, especially his stupid excuse for having to draw the aliens with huge loving boobs.

"Hey guys, it ain't my fault! These boobs are lore mandated."

I particularly love it because the size of your breasts has absolutely zippo to do with your ability to produce milk. You can be a AAA cup and nurse babies just fine.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You mean boobs aren't just big bags of milk, and if you poked them with a pin they'd burst and dump milk all over the floor?? :aaaaa:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Bonster posted:

I particularly love it because the size of your breasts has absolutely zippo to do with your ability to produce milk. You can be a AAA cup and nurse babies just fine.

Like these idiots know that :rolleyes:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Data Graham posted:

You mean boobs aren't just big bags of milk, and if you poked them with a pin they'd burst and dump milk all over the floor?? :aaaaa:

No, thats what they are. These dudes are just pulling our legs.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I was gonna say, why the gently caress do people consider them sexy then

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Data Graham posted:

They're like beautiful bags of sand.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Data Graham posted:

Because of all the savings on milk costs once you get married. That's a couple dollars every week for ever. Add it up man. That's a lot of savings.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

TontoCorazon posted:

They're like beautiful bags of sand.

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010
I love metal and am a huge metal nerd but god drat, it is just a never ending source of AUG. This is easily one of the least bad offenders but it just occurred to me that I should start posting here.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Monkeytime posted:

I love metal and am a huge metal nerd but god drat, it is just a never ending source of AUG. This is easily one of the least bad offenders but it just occurred to me that I should start posting here.

he's doing a reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGPpYbBLeG8

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Monkeytime posted:

Alan Wake not looking too hot.

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010
The very saddest slamz

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Slamophiliac/3540373561

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

That photo is pretty AUG but I have to admit Aborted into Absolute Inexistence is an amazing metal album title. :black101:

SwitchbladeKult has a new favorite as of 20:35 on Jan 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

SwitchbladeKult posted:

That photo is pretty AUG but I have to admit Aborted into Absolute Inexistence is an amazing metal album title. :black101:

Looking at his catalog I'm super proud of this dude for moving on from the "misogynistic sexual violence" themes that characterize his early releases and much of slam/brutal death in general and moving toward "weird space poo poo" instead.

• Locked thread