Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Hopefully one for bronies or furries too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Uh-oh.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
I just started Stranger Things and very much enjoyed this scene with subtitles. Not really a spoiler since there's no context.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Well this isn't making America great again

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
So much for him making GET SHWIFTY the national anthem

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Untagged posted:

So much for him making GET SHWIFTY the national anthem

he already kind-of did in russia

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Congrats on your transition.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
It's an action figure, so there's nothing under that dress anyway.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggE3OwlPIYc

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Naked Bear posted:

It's an action figure, so there's nothing under that dress anyway.

JFC

:boom:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Got real high at an Alkaline Trio show tonight. Smoke weed and listen to music about Satan, kids.

bloops fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jan 19, 2017

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Oh poo poo they're still around lol

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Oh poo poo they're still around lol

They never left my good man. If anything they're even more prolific than before. Each guy has at least one solo outing/band. Matt Skiba took over Tom Delonge's spot in Blink 182 and has a side band. Dan Andriano has his own band plus a role in The Falcon. Derek Grant performs solo and guest stars on the side.

This is the first time all three have played together in I think a year and a half.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I somehow managed to give myself food poisoning with Easy Mac last night. Which has put me off eating it again for a while. I started feeling vaguely nauseous almost immediately but didn't think it would be that big of a deal. An hour later I was throwing up the entirw contents of my stomach rather painfully into the toilet. Oops.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

They never left my good man. If anything they're even more prolific than before. Each guy has at least one solo outing/band. Matt Skiba took over Tom Delonge's spot in Blink 182 and has a side band. Dan Andriano has his own band plus a role in The Falcon. Derek Grant performs solo and guest stars on the side.

This is the first time all three have played together in I think a year and a half.

I remember they were the typical *I'm too cool to like this mainstream band in High School but I actually secretly like them*

Did you ever get into Thrice?

Welp off to Spotify

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
I knew a girl and the only thing she loved more than Alkaline Trio was getting tied up and hosed in the rear end while listening to Alkaline Trio

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Proud Christian Mom posted:

I knew a girl and the only thing she loved more than Alkaline Trio was getting tied up and hosed in the rear end while listening to Alkaline Trio

loving this username/post combo

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I saw The Falcon a few months ago at a show in Hamilton. They were pretty drat good.

The last act was supposed to be Chuck Coles, he was playing a show in TO and driving to Hamilton directly after. Life of a musician, good lord.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Syrian Lannister posted:

Hopefully one for bronies or furries too

Why not both?

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/IGW8DcX.gifv

:swoon:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Considering recent events, and the fact I'm the resident babysitter for now, I feel it wise to warn you all I am about to go get wasted in the East Village, so please behave and do don't anything probate-able until I'm back, thank you in advance

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Zeris posted:

Considering recent events, and the fact I'm the resident babysitter for now, I feel it wise to warn you all I am about to go get wasted in the East Village, so please behave and do don't anything probate-able until I'm back, thank you in advance

sweet, dad's gonna be gone for the night PARTY TIME WOOOOOOO

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Zeris posted:

:nws: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3221068#post367651292 :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

You mother fucker

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOtBaQOBU6Y

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

those images are forever burned into my mind since the first time i saw them

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Keyboard goop is a masterpiece

Why isn't n4i mod anymore?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Mike-o posted:

those images are forever burned into my mind since the first time i saw them

:same:

Remember the flask fucker and Abe's failed mod challenge?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Opened that in a new tab without looking, saw the title, immediately closed it.

Nooope.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Scuba diving owns so much

https://youtu.be/5Sir2ysnLMA

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Truth. I might have to look into diving at Tahoe...I haven't been since I got my cert (probably ~30 miles from that video). It was loving awesome and I didn't even see much in the way of sea life.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Cozumel is A LOT better for wildlife imo. Saw soo much more there, plus it was cheaper and food was better. Haven't seen anything super interesting where I saw at least a half dozen eagle rays and nurse sharks in Cozumel. Just finished a night dive, tried to find some octopi but no luck.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Keyboard goop is a masterpiece

Why isn't n4i mod anymore?

He resigned. There's a thread about it.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

indeed it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQI9VNONgg

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I see school fish poo poo all the time and the smaller fish always zoom over and start eating it, circle of life

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

two finger your girl sent me a pic from down under

still would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Two Finger posted:

still would

Now how bout a pic from up top 🤔

• Locked thread