Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Raxivace posted:

Isn't Fire Emblem Gaiden the one that everyone hated? I'm a bit surprised to see it being remade.

I didn't hate the second half (Though even I thought the ending was a bit weaker than it should have been), but I still really enjoyed the show overall.

no one hates gaiden its just a janky af nes rpg. most people have never even played it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I just like when people talk about macross, instead of gundam. u can even talk about macross 2: lovers again, if you wanna, I know I do

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Cake Attack posted:

no one hates gaiden its just a janky af nes rpg. most people have never even played it
Ah okay, I gotcha.

homeless snail posted:

I just like when people talk about macross, instead of gundam. u can even talk about macross 2: lovers again, if you wanna, I know I do
I watched Macross 2 a few months ago. It was my least favorite Macross so far but I liked how it tried to be really different than the original Macross, particularly with that press angle. I just wish it was better at it.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

burbo, you post about semen too much

wha

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/empp56.mp4

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

Good music

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/6ci1qz.mp4

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Huh, I get something about the Madoka outro from that...

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Having now finished Red Saber's chapters, Red Saber is good.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

gatcha gatcha

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Ranzear posted:

Huh, I get something about the Madoka outro from that...

mc walking->running, ed split vertically into two halves, pans out at the end?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

homeless snail posted:

I like talking about all things Macross except delta. 2 might have had some half-baked ideas but even though it recycled some things (and lol at how fast they introduce and kill off the drunk mentor figure) the MC being a photographer who just wants everyone to know the truth was a refreshing type of protagonist to have. Following up a show that had a lot of aspects of military life with a protagonist who's a complete outsider to military affairs was a good choice and I just wish it was handled better. That said I do think I'd appreciate it a little more on a rewatch. I had been planning on rewatching all the Macross things I liked over the winter and that just didn't pan out, but still wanna do that sometime.

Hell I'll even say a few positive things about Zero: despite the dated CG, the Itano choreography still holds up and it's a shame that was the last time he worked on the series, his touch was so vital in shaping the series that I wish he could have been around for Frontier, even if just for an episode or two. Also I like the story alright enough until it becomes whatever the heck happened in the final episode.

A lot of why Delta bummed me out so much is that I just found what I watched to be so overwhelmingly obnoxious that I can't even come up with a good thing to say about it. I went into it with an open mind, gave it more of a chance than I normally would, and absolutely hated the whole experience!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ugh forget about the map just follow the river

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

I was in the newbie dungeon trying to start the apocalypse so I could mind control some dragons and I found a friend

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

finally did it and you can't even dominate ragnarok summons so this was just a colossal waste of time

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
this would never have happened in smt

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I know the movie but not the girls

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I know nothing.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I don't even know that.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tesseraction posted:

I don't even know that.

Please watch Tremors, it's a good b-movie pastiche.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Konusuba s2e2 back on form after the first ep had to remind people who was who.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Please watch Tremors, it's a good b-movie pastiche.

I was responding to RD I've seen tremors lol

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I don't know everything, I just know what I know. ;)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Grandmother of Five posted:

I searched for "semen" on the forums, much like I do in real life, and these are the search results for how many times it shows up in a few subforums. Try and guess #1

D&D: 160. GBS: 89
ADTRW 100
Book Barn 81
FYAD 67
Let's Play 13

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
In order to prove that he was dominate, in one of their contests, Seth tried to rape Horus. Isis then put Horus's semen in Seth's favorite food (lettuce), so when the court of gods checked whose semen was in who, they found Horus to be the winner, so to say.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i like how half the results are chat threads and the other half are the bleach thread

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

I had no idea we'd actually been talking about semen this whole time.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen
semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen

That'll teach those commie bastards to try to show us up :smug:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

AnoHito posted:

spreading semen all over your own posts, shameful

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

AnoHito posted:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
lotta empty quotes on semen and spamming the word semen, but aren't those both irrelevant to SA semen searches? if you empty quote, doesn't it miss your post? if you say semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semensemensmensemenemsnemnsm, doesn't it still just count as one semen post!?

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Space Flower posted:

lotta empty quotes on semen and spamming the word semen, but aren't those both irrelevant to SA semen searches? if you empty quote, doesn't it miss your post? if you say semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semen semensemensmensemenemsnemnsm, doesn't it still just count as one semen post!?

Let's pretend it works that way because the alternative is making a bunch of posts that are just the word semen.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

semen

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

mense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

homeless snail posted:

I've seen super dimension twice and the movie version of Macross 2 once when it came on HBO when I was like fifteen. I remember getting really excited when it was over and calling my dad while he was at work to tell him how good it was.

• Locked thread