Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
during the summer my dog refuses to sleep anywhere near me, but now we are in the depths of winter and suddenly my feet, the crook of my knee and my armpit are all valuable sleeping real estate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Avshalom posted:

any of you currently without a dog sleeping on their foot has made bad life choices imo

can't disagree

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I want a dog but my so hates indoor dogs and claims they all smell and I'll be damned if I can't let it sleep in the bed with me so I'm not sure exactly how we're going to resolve this standoff until I just bring a puppy home and get kicked out

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
I wanted a dog and then god gave me a roommate with a loud, anxious, and incontinent chihuahua.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my dog is quiet, chilled out and house-trained himself at seven weeks old :smug:

perfect boy

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
Its yapping and its bowels are equally uncontrollable

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug

Avshalom posted:

my dog is quiet, chilled out and house-trained himself at seven weeks old :smug:

perfect boy

He sounds better than most of my boy friends! Heyo!

[a single cough echoes in the silence. No one laughs]

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i house broke my puppy fairly easily, but unfortunately beagles only have a single brain cell and thus are only able to learn one thing in their entire life, and as a result she has spent the last decade plus blissfully failing to learn any further lessons

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

the paradigm shift posted:

I want a dog but my so hates indoor dogs and claims they all smell and I'll be damned if I can't let it sleep in the bed with me so I'm not sure exactly how we're going to resolve this standoff until I just bring a puppy home and get kicked out

:sever:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

No.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i believe that if i could focus half the time and energy i dedicate to video games on improving myself i would go so much farther in life. i slogged through the pain and misery of chiseling out an undergraduate degree without cracking a single book because i physically couldn't bring myself to sit down and study and now i've just entered my fifth hour of trying to 100% a beat map of an anime rhythm game. my fingers hurt, my arm muscles are starting to painfully tense up, this is not an enjoyable experience, and yet somehow doing this is easier than the mundane tasks that would have massively benefited me

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fool

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

the paradigm shift posted:

Puppies are good

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the puppy does not judge your so, but your so judges the puppy. you know who is to blame for this.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

you're more like the bar regular at the end of the bar everyone desperately tries to ignore

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hollismason posted:

You are the slutty waitress making ends meet giving 10$ HJs in the back

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
:staredog:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

Is it normal for countries to alter the covers for movies and stuff or is that a Russian thing?
yes, though these specifically are soviet posters

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Yikes. That's quite something to miss while sleeping.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i believe that if i could focus half the time and energy i dedicate to video games on improving myself i would go so much farther in life. i slogged through the pain and misery of chiseling out an undergraduate degree without cracking a single book because i physically couldn't bring myself to sit down and study and now i've just entered my fifth hour of trying to 100% a beat map of an anime rhythm game. my fingers hurt, my arm muscles are starting to painfully tense up, this is not an enjoyable experience, and yet somehow doing this is easier than the mundane tasks that would have massively benefited me

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Nothing adds to a morning commute quite like the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

same except replace anime rhythm game with jrpgs and indie horror games

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Gin and Juche posted:

Nothing adds to a morning commute quite like the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack
*says gg as he opens putty*

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

boy are my arms tired posted:

same except replace anime rhythm game with jrpgs and indie horror games
gladly, not same. if i were to throw my degree away for videogames, i wouldve been more likely to pick osu than jrpg or an indie horror

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

cinci zoo sniper posted:

gladly, not same. if i were to throw my degree away for videogames, i wouldve been more likely to pick osu than jrpg or an indie horror

i dont even know what an osu is

e: google is showing me ohio state university lmao but i think i found the right link, this looks like elite beat agents

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i dont even know what an osu is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEee6yvuaiA

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

okay yeah its elite beat agents but for turbo nerds

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

okay yeah its elite beat agents but for turbo nerds
gladly neither of as is a turbo nerd

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

sounds like the ADD

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
i don't care much for early morning classes, but at least i don't have to do anything other than listen to a relaxed canadian talk about cultural relativism

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

drat, fresh music podcast

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

great, looks like intel has hosed up heat dissipation again

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

nice hot take

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

the 7700k seems to have same problem as 3770k back in the day, where factory thermal paste under the lid of the processor was not applied consistently. hence, buying one was a lottery as to if you will or will not have to break the cpu open to reapply the thermal paste properly

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Cross-posting from politoons:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Extensive Vamping posted:

dont

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPVIgshtOag

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
wow, nice, good poo poo zuckerburg you loving leech

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mark-zuckerberg-sues-hawaiians-selling-land-article-1.2950124

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Extensive Vamping posted:

funny looking bull

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

cinci zoo sniper posted:

the 7700k seems to have same problem as 3770k back in the day, where factory thermal paste under the lid of the processor was not applied consistently. hence, buying one was a lottery as to if you will or will not have to break the cpu open to reapply the thermal paste properly

get it, hot?

I should upgrade my PC but I sorta want to wait for the next total war generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_8cbx_jOmw

• Locked thread