Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Guys im really gonna miss obama :( Can we re-roll a new election, like when your stats come out wrong? The founding fathers never played DnD.

RIP Barack "The islamic shock" Hussein "Superallah" Obama :911: :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI

The FBI should arrest Trump before he's finished swearing in because Russian poo poo and suggest a do over, because that would be funny for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
Gotta be tough when you can only make stereotype jokes and arguments. Maybe we can setup a fund to rehab these unfortunate posters.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

MattD1zzl3 posted:

One time this girl and i smoked a blunt and did it, i didnt know yet that her whipping off her shirt was patriarchal programming and she was too intoxicated to give consent

I wasnt even 20 yet. ill turn myself into the police tonight.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

What a gem of a poster

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

what the gently caress

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

The FBI should arrest Trump before he's finished swearing in because Russian poo poo and suggest a do over, because that would be funny for me

Seriously the best possible outcome of the election. We run Biden against Jeb bush, send the orange one to Guantanamo bay for treason, and call it solved.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dang, after dadchat gets liquidated i'm gonna have to find yet another place to post

no crew lasts forever

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

The negrotown and feminism threads were unironically better for having a mod unafraid to pass out sixers, and futhermore SA was never great.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

what the gently caress

yeah......

yeah

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Tiler Kiwi posted:

dang, after dadchat gets liquidated i'm gonna have to find yet another place to post

no crew lasts forever

Let me tell you about webcomics.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Randler posted:

Let me tell you about webcomics.

Is it still holloween in monster pop

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Will the freep thread be safe? :ohdear:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Is it still holloween in monster pop

No idea. I stopped following webcomics when I switched over to mostly phone posting.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Mustached Demon posted:

i think the more pertinent question is can we truly feel safe around the freep thread

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Mustached Demon posted:

nobody's been in there for years

except for.........the posting ghosts

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

stone cold posted:

gojmuir and gorp, your secret has been unveiled

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

stone cold posted:

tbh, that seems about right. that's gotta be something that kills you, at the very minimum on the inside

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

i was always wondering what's the story behind the "alhazred", coming across you in other threads

It was the best of alhazred, it was the worst of alhazred...

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Alhazred posted:

It was the best of alhazred, it was the worst of alhazred...
http://www.alhazred.com/ ?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
The posting ghosts are just a story old man kalstrams tells to posters so they don't find his hidden kartupeli caches.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

The posting ghosts are just a story old man kalstrams tells to posters so they don't find his hidden kartupeli caches.
my kartupeļi actually are consolidated in a single cache for better defence from other latvian expats arriving

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://fox6now.com/2017/01/18/thousands-of-red-skittles-spill-onto-dodge-county-highway/

quote:

DODGE COUNTY — The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office came across something odd in the road Tuesday evening, January 17th — hundreds of thousands of Skittles!

This story starts out about Skittles — but ends up being about cows!

The well-known candy was spilled all over County Highway S near Blackbird Road. They were discovered shortly before 9:00 p.m.

No one knew where the candy came from or where it was going, but county road crews said the Skittles spill was actually helpful, as the roads in the area have been icy and the thousands of little candies improved traction.

So that’s one unexpected silver lining from that mishap.

“While we don’t know who did this, it is certainly clear that it may be difficult to ‘Taste the Rainbow’ in its entirety with one color,” said the Sheriff’s Office in a post to their Facebook page.

This story gets better.

On Wednesday afternoon, officials said they confirmed the Skittles fell off the back of a flatbed truck. They were in a large box and because it was raining, the box got wet and the Skittles spilled.

Sheriff’s officials said it has been reported that the Skittles were intended to be feed for cattle, as they did not make the cut for packaging at the company.

Yes, they’re feeding candy to cows — and they’ve been doing it for years.

A former farmer told CNN affiliate WBAY that candy makers and bakeries often sell rejects to be used as cattle feed because they provide “cheap carbs.”

The practice goes back decades, but it picked up steam in 2012 when corn prices were surging and cattle farmers were looking for a cheaper way to keep their cows and other livestock fed.

“(It) is a very good way for producers to reduce feed cost, and to provide less expensive food for consumers,” said Ki Fanning, a livestock nutritionist with Great Plains Livestock Consulting, told CNNMoney at the time.

Sweet treats

OK, fine, but is mixing in castoff candy, cookies or ice cream sprinkles in the hay fed to livestock healthy for them? (And for us, since we eat them?)

“I think it’s a viable (diet),” John Waller, an animal science professor at the University of Tennessee, told Live Science. “It keeps fat material from going out in the landfill, and it’s a good way to get nutrients in these cattle. The alternative would be to put (the candy) in a landfill somewhere.”

Skittles for cows was a shock to folks up in Wisconsin who saw the Facebook post about the roadway spill.

Some were outraged about it.

“Absolutely gross!” wrote one commenter. “Why are we OK with feeding cows Skittles to fatten them up. Know where your meat comes from people. I hope you’re all learned something from this.”

But another commenter considered the advantages.

“Strawberry Skittles = Strawberry milk.”

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Octatonic posted:

tbh, that seems about right. that's gotta be something that kills you, at the very minimum on the inside

The dead cannot feel. Numb the pain through the cold embrace of death.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/UMEI1st.gifv

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPUwICrF0sN/

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/822087225315885060

Maybe some sort of axis?

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

the traditional anti-american leanings of european nationalist parties thrown into disarray

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

kustomkarkommando posted:

the traditional anti-american leanings of european nationalist parties thrown into disarray

They'll be best buds in a nanosecond as long as they can still pick on someone less powerful

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

holy poo poo

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i hate when i post opinions and nobody agrees or calls me stupid, because i do everything i do for attention

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Oh come on, loosen up. I dont see why she was demodded, dont get me wrong. I always liked her (and TB, who i hope takes her place), and her rules were easy to follow. Something must have happened in another thread. She did run those threads like a little fiefdom tho, you have to admit.

VVVV edit: I stand by my statement cinci zoo sniper, socal can suck it. VVVVV

MattD1zzl3 posted:

I'm conflicted on what to feel about the dugger's sun. Male sexuality often manifests in a very predatory way and frankly i do feel a 13-17 year old should be allowed to be a creepy pervert and still live a normal adult life afterwards (within reason). I wouldnt forget or downplay for a moment the effect and trauma this could have on the victims, and think that is where we should be focusing our anger and frustration with the dugger's parenting "skill", instead of how they responded to the boy.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i hate when i post opinions and nobody agrees or calls me stupid, because i do everything i do for attention

we can argue about video games if you want

what is your opinion on persona

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
there is some sort of weird tire fire blazing on SA and the toxic fumes keep randomly choking people to death and it's all very confusing

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

boy are my arms tired posted:

that's like parody of telltale games with clunkier controls

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

R. Guyovich posted:

holy poo poo

This dog was trained to steal the neighbours mail.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

boy are my arms tired posted:

i dont own a console so i dont have a real one

good people seem to think theyre good, and im inclined to believe that

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

A Goode Dogge.

I wish I had one.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Cease to Hope posted:

there is some sort of weird tire fire blazing on SA and the toxic fumes keep randomly choking people to death and it's all very confusing

a tire fire spectre is haunting dnd, the spectre of qcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

cinci zoo sniper posted:

that's like parody of telltale games with clunkier controls

you can't troll me potato man

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i dont own a console so i dont have a real one

good people seem to think theyre good, and im inclined to believe that