Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Is this a Jojo reference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Goldmine

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

this is the most correct answer

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lmfao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Butt Ugly Martians

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Oh my god lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

The Butt Ugly Martians

Eiffel 65 - I'm blue-looking motherfuckers

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i dont know if it was puberty or me being too old to watch nickelodeon anymore or both but butt ugly martians represents when i started to hate nickelodeon and think it was for babies, and i have harobred a hatred grudge against B.U.M. for years. even when isaw that i got a little mad, which im sure people who have been molested feel as well, seeing as how Nickelodeon nasically 'raped my childhood' with that show.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i dont know if it was puberty or me being too old to watch nickelodeon anymore or both but butt ugly martians represents when i started to hate nickelodeon and think it was for babies, and i have harobred a hatred grudge against B.U.M. for years. even when isaw that i got a little mad, which im sure people who have been molested feel as well, seeing as how Nickelodeon nasically 'raped my childhood' with that show.

I'm sorry, R_C. We all have to confront our demons.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I was gonna post a funny rear end photo here but I can't find it now. But it was a screen grab of a 1997 episode of Raw where a scrawny kid is doing the Black Power salute while wearing a Nation of Domination t-shirt.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/wzDIClx-_pY

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

A combination of the entirety of the PS1, PS2, and Wii libraries, one cover per post

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[solemn nodding]

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

And variations thereof.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The versions of Soul Calibur II with Spawn and Heihachi on the cover.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

qnqnx posted:

A combination of the entirety of the PS1, PS2, and Wii libraries, one cover per post

The Shovelware Trilogy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Steam Greenlight is the Grand Shovelware Renaissance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004