Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

murked by dragon posted:

they're certainly no three doors down

funeral was actually about a post-trump world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Former Everything posted:

partisan politics were the only way we could save America from the traitorous dems and their pernicious leader Barack Hussein Obama but now that everything is cool and good again partisanship is definitely the exact same thing as treason don't u think so Midwestern voters *is drowned out by thunderous white applause*

i'm too busy gettin drowned by thunderous white thighs

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
just tack this onto the end of every article written about the Trump presidency

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Von Sloneker posted:

just tack this onto the end of every article written about the Trump presidency

:hellyeah:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

Hyperion arose, and on the stars
Lifted his curved lids, and kept them wide
Until it ceas'd; and still he kept them wide:
And still they were the same bright, patient stars.
Then with a slow incline of his broad breast,
Like to a diver in the pearly seas,
Forward he stoop'd over the airy shore,
And plung'd all noiseless into the deep night.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
The Protest Playlist, From the Hip-Hop Duo Run the Jewels

get hosed up and blast the rtj protest playlist all weekend fam

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

wait what

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Senf posted:

wait what

what? you didn't hear about the Make America Great Again Welcome Celebration & Concert??? Three Doors Down is playing!

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqA5wr12tn0&hd=1

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I lust for redhat blood. I wish I was a better person.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
You just know that every soda machine and drinking fountain within ten miles of that rally will be padlocked so Trump can hawk his overpriced water at kiosks.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Serf posted:

gently caress unity, i didn't want it under obama and i don't want it under trump either

dont be like that, u can be the bigger person and reason with the horrible unreasonable monsters

"to stop a troll, you become his friend. as his friend u can show him the right path" :fut:

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jan 19, 2017

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

triple sulk posted:

theres a new arcade fire single i guess but its rly mediocre on first listen, rip

Reflektor sucked and Neon Bible deserved Suburbs' Grammy

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

dont be like that, u can be the bigger person and reason with the horrible unreasonable monsters

lemme just get in here and give a big ol hug to nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos, the dweller in darkness, the haunter of the dark

surely this is a gesture of healing and reconciliation

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
HAHAHAAH RAVI DRUMS

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Are you making GBS threads me? Ravi Drums?!

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

are you fuckers ready for ravi drums?

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
a loving drum solo

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
What's the point of protesting a man who does a perfectly good job of explaining why he's poo poo every time he opens his own mouth or does his really really loving stupid "I'm thinking hard" scowl?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
HAHAHAAHA RAVI loving DRUMS JUST LOL

a loving bucket drummer ff the street is better than this lol JUST LOL

HAHAH OMG

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Serf posted:

lemme just get in here and give a big ol hug to nyarlathotep, the crawling chaos, the dweller in darkness, the haunter of the dark

surely this is a gesture of healing and reconciliation

quote:

I do not recall distinctly when it began, but it was months ago. The general tension was horrible. To a season of political and social upheaval was added a strange and brooding apprehension of hideous physical danger; a danger widespread and all-embracing, such a danger as may be imagined only in the most terrible phantasms of the night. I recall that the people went about with pale and worried faces, and whispered warnings and prophecies which no one dared consciously repeat or acknowledge to himself that he had heard. A sense of monstrous guilt was upon the land, and out of the abysses between the stars swept chill currents that made men shiver in dark and lonely places. There was a daemoniac alteration in the sequence of the seasons—the autumn heat lingered fearsomely, and everyone felt that the world and perhaps the universe had passed from the control of known gods or forces to that of gods or forces which were unknown.

And it was then that Nyarlathotep came out of Egypt. Who he was, none could tell, but he was of the old native blood and looked like a Pharaoh. The fellahin knelt when they saw him, yet could not say why. He said he had risen up out of the blackness of twenty-seven centuries, and that he had heard messages from places not on this planet. Into the lands of civilisation came Nyarlathotep, swarthy, slender, and sinister, always buying strange instruments of glass and metal and combining them into instruments yet stranger. He spoke much of the sciences—of electricity and psychology—and gave exhibitions of power which sent his spectators away speechless, yet which swelled his fame to exceeding magnitude. Men advised one another to see Nyarlathotep, and shuddered. And where Nyarlathotep went, rest vanished; for the small hours were rent with the screams of nightmare. Never before had the screams of nightmare been such a public problem; now the wise men almost wished they could forbid sleep in the small hours, that the shrieks of cities might less horribly disturb the pale, pitying moon as it glimmered on green waters gliding under bridges, and old steeples crumbling against a sickly sky.

turns out nyarlathotep was an instruction manual

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
HAHAHAH OMG THIS poo poo IS SO loving TRASHY

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Trump inauguration has reached E3 cringe level
RAVI DRUMS

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Former Everything posted:

partisan politics were the only way we could save America from the traitorous dems and their pernicious leader Barack Hussein Obama but now that everything is cool and good again partisanship is definitely the exact same thing as treason don't u think so Midwestern voters *is drowned out by thunderous white applause*

yeah it's amazing how quick they went back to "WE NEED UNITY" after stonewalling everything for 8 years

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Man I tried listening to the new Keepin it 1600 podcast but fuckin Pod Save America is such a loving godawful name it makes my hair stand up whenever I hear it

How self-important can you be? I know it's not supposed to mean "Pod Save America" in terms of like the podcast is going to save america (I hope???) but come on man. If they would just never say the name during the show it'd be fine, I still like the show ok, but whenever they namedrop it I just want to jump out of the car

Did we learn nothing from Trumped Up Trickle Down

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

turns out nyarlathotep was an instruction manual

given lovecraft the people were probably terrified of equal rights rather than unknowable horrors

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
how much piss does he use to keep his hair that straight

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

royal purple, classy

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Is there a stream of this concert?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

Man I tried listening to the new Keepin it 1600 podcast but fuckin Pod Save America is such a loving godawful name it makes my hair stand up whenever I hear it

How self-important can you be? I know it's not supposed to mean "Pod Save America" in terms of like the podcast is going to save america (I hope???) but come on man. If they would just never say the name during the show it'd be fine, I still like the show ok, but whenever they namedrop it I just want to jump out of the car

Did we learn nothing from Trumped Up Trickle Down

it's a podcast name dude who cares

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

so this is what corporate america looks like

its pretty :3:

o look jon voight, they mention academy award but he only won one in the 70s for Deliverance :sad:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this is probably the only live music performance some of these people will get to see in their entire lives, yikes

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
gently caress you jon voight even your car sucks rear end

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SpaceGoku posted:

this is probably the only live music performance some of these people will get to see in their entire lives, yikes

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Fix posted:

Is there a stream of this concert?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqA5wr12tn0&hd=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"President Lincoln who is here with us [points to Lincoln Memorial] is smiling with us"

• Locked thread