Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

Well it's not mod sucking up anymore so I'll gladly present my bare rear end to your grateful lips ;)

Now that you finally lost your douchey loving star I can let you loving know how I really feel about you:

you did a pretty good job and I appreciated that you treated us like adults who could self-police. :thumbsup:

I would now like to officially throw my hat in the ring for TFF mod. My platform? I promise not to ban FizFashizzle when he chimps out after the Falcons win the Super Bowl. We all deserve to witness that meltdown.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

intruder let me post an afc north thread after asking a bunch of times so he's ok, even if he changed the title a lot.

I would also do this. Plus I would allow an AFC East thread, but any Pats posters who joined in would risk random 6 hour probations at my whim.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
As a mod I would pester the admins to reinstate the T*m Br*d* word filter.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Whoever is reading this do the opposite of modding Chiche.

Elect Intruder dictator for life and make Kalli his Grand Vizier or w/e

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

there's only one thing i'd like to moderate - my "moderate"ly sized dick and balls!!! Ha Ha Ha

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
All GDTs will have polls on threat of banishment to Goons with Spoons.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
mv and gendo said i was next in line. mod me so i can ban everyone and speed this process up

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Whoever is reading this do the opposite of modding Chiche.

Elect Intruder dictator for life and make Kalli his Grand Vizier or w/e

Intruder:Chiche :: Lenin:Stalin
Intruder:Chiche :: Kim Jong Il:Kim Jong Un

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Roasted Donut posted:

mv and gendo said i was next in line. mod me so i can ban everyone and speed this process up

If the admins can not see the inherent beauty in making me, one of the most probated posters in TFF, the moderator, then I hope they can see the inherent wisdom in conferring this duty upon Roasted Donut.

*in a whisper* Tony Homo would have beat the Packers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mod the guy who had a dream that tony romo died and called his brother about it or something. i Forgot, but i like him, potentially.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Chichevache posted:

Now that you finally lost your douchey loving star I can let you loving know how I really feel about you:

you did a pretty good job and I appreciated that you treated us like adults who could self-police. :thumbsup:

I would now like to officially throw my hat in the ring for TFF mod. My platform? I promise not to ban FizFashizzle when he chimps out after the Falcons win the Super Bowl. We all deserve to witness that meltdown.

I would also do this. Plus I would allow an AFC East thread, but any Pats posters who joined in would risk random 6 hour probations at my whim.

If you post in that qcs thread I bet lowtax will make you mod if you ask.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Dig up Fancy rear end Ho from wherever he went and make him a mod

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i have in my hand a blue mod star that is definitely not actually a picture of the infamous "goatse.cx" shock image and i will bestow it upon the next person who posts in this thread, with an avatar of the famous quarterback andy dalton, but his face is actually all time basketball legend michael jordan cryeing. that person definitely won't see goatse and will be a mod

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Rotating mod. A new one every 20 minutes.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Thank you for finally banning Lord Waffle Beard before you left office Intruder.
:patriot: godspeed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

i have in my hand a blue mod star that is definitely not actually a picture of the infamous "goatse.cx" shock image and i will bestow it upon the next person who posts in this thread, with an avatar of the famous quarterback andy dalton, but his face is actually all time basketball legend michael jordan cryeing. that person definitely won't see goatse and will be a mod

ive been waiting for this modding for as long as an episode of any 1-hour long television show.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I find it funny that both Obama and Intruder had the same last day in office. Thanks for not sucking Intruder

If you mod me I will make Division threads mandatory and Kawalimus gets his own thread that no one is allowed to post in

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Dallas Cowgirls Dallas Cowgirls DALLAS COWGIRLS

Phew, been waiting awhile to get that out of my system

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Under my regime, y'all will walk on eggshells at all times, never knowing when I will hand out a sixer for the most innocuous things.

Otoh, I will also provide free punch and pie.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
what the gently caress is kiwi forum and underground crew?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Dallas Cowgirls Dallas Cowgirls DALLAS COWGIRLS

Phew, been waiting awhile to get that out of my system

The Queefs. :colbert:

I picked you bitches to win the Super bowl. t:mad:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

No Irish Need Imply posted:

what the gently caress is kiwi forum and underground crew?

Idk but

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's pretty telling when the best mod in D&D has been deceased for five years

drat

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

how about we all be mods :)

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Vertical Lime posted:

here's what could happen

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/822156963928829957

forgot about dan rooney being an ambassador to ireland

Congratulations Jets fans.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Intruder I'm expecting it to come out you were doing something illegal like that shithead from tviv or the creepy cabbage patch

Sorry tho. You knew I was always a fan

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Finally we can bash the Texans without being probated

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
TFF has no mod, TFF needs no mod.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

blue squares posted:

*frantically pulls scraps of paper out of coat pocket before coming up empty* uhhhh.... the Hexed-ans?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Remember when Intruder closed the Raiders thread after their first game against houston? Well i've never told anyone but even though that was a "joke" it made me really angry and put a lot of feelings of wanting revenge into my body. i didn't know what to do with those feeling and ended up buying a lot of the more absurd item listings on Amazon that cost a lot of monmey. I've eaten a real "load" of uranium ore now that I think about it, and there are plenty of problems going on. Any how, what are some ways to calm down and that sort of thing?

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

blue squares posted:

i think intruder bashed them harder than anyone else

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I read that QCS thread this afternoon and I still don't get what's going on. Furthermore I don't care plus also I wish I had Lowtax's patience

TFF is cool and good and is drama free and I don't care who the new mod is if it stays that way

Edit: :agreed: VVV

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jan 20, 2017

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Intruder: good mod, good poster.

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.

Chilichimp posted:

Please stop talking like the Falcons have already won this.

If they lose, I will kill all of the offenders with a combination of my very special skills and superstition-originated white-hot anger.

tia

outside of TFF, everyone is picking the Packers. I'm missing something or I know something they don't.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Who, I ask.... Who can stop a chat thread now? :grin:

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

extendedsolo posted:

outside of TFF, everyone is picking the Packers. I'm missing something or I know something they don't.

People generally assume that the Falcons will always choke if given the chance.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

extendedsolo posted:

You mean like Vegas making the line Falcons -3.5? Most people in the national media I've heard from are picking the Falcons.

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

The Big Jesus posted:

You mean like Vegas making the line Falcons -3.5? Most people in the national media I've heard from are picking the Falcons.

so basically the falcons being at home and assuming the packers will be without Nelson? -3 at home is saying "these teams are even".

HannibalBarca posted:

People generally assume that the Falcons will always choke if given the chance.

that's so stupid, Mike Smith isn't the coach anymore.

extendedsolo fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jan 20, 2017

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Blitz7x posted:

I find it funny that both Obama and Intruder had the same last day in office. Thanks for not sucking Intruder

This reason precisely is why we need to make LWB mod at noon tomorrow

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

extendedsolo posted:

so basically the falcons being at home and assuming the packers will be without Nelson? -3 at home is basically saying "these teams are even"

Uh yes... but the falcons are at home? So more people are picking them? I don't see how that's hard to follow...

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

The Big Jesus posted:

Uh yes... but the falcons are at home? So more people are picking them? I don't see how that's hard to follow...

right but a -3.5 point spread doesn't really mean anything other than "yeah I guess the falcons are slightly more favored."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/benvolin/status/822265112094527493

• Locked thread