Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

FitFortDanga posted:

Should I hold off on the Rogue One episode until I see the movie? i.e. spoilers?

Yes, its explicitly spoiled so wait if you care about that

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
Being able to listen to Rogue Boys was one of the main things that got me to go see Rogue One.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I am deeply troubled by the degree to which this show is willing to apologize for the Star Wars prequel

Both hosts enthusiastically agreeing that this scene is great was a low point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

xbilkis posted:

I am deeply troubled by the degree to which this show is willing to apologize for the Star Wars prequel

Both hosts enthusiastically agreeing that this scene is great was a low point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHqdESArkqU

I don't get it either. I thought it was a bit at first. They're both kinda nuts, though. It helps to remember that.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Wiger's weird speech impediment that causes him to say "that's cwaaazy" is way worse than pupcorn.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Wiger's weird speech impediment that causes him to say "that's cwaaazy" is way worse than pupcorn.

Wow, oh wow.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I hope Wu-Tang is one of the Spoonister Six.

Or Frailbot.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jan 13, 2017

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I have to say the amount of heavy breathing on the Drew McWeeny episode was horrible, do they mic nostrils at Feral Audio?

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jan 13, 2017

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

Fisting Tent posted:

I have to say the amount of heavy breathing on the Drew McWeeny episode was horrible, do they mic nostrils at Feral Audio?

Yah that's a fat guy problem it seems. I was thinking a drop with a megacut of all of Mike sighing heavily into the mic would be funny too.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

n8r posted:

Yah that's a fat guy problem it seems. I was thinking a drop with a megacut of all of Mike sighing heavily into the mic would be funny too.

There's usually a big fat guy sigh at the top of each episode around the time wiger says "welcome to doughboys,"

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

mitch's mid-ep fuckup during the ad was the funniest thing on the podcast to me other than the ep where the guest just roasted the hell out of him with wiger

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Bug mane is absolutely insufferable holy poo poo

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Who's famously gray? Anderson Cooper?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Bug Mane is great actually

Love the dynamic where both Wiger and Mitch seem to constantly be wavering on whether bringing him on was a mistake

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I liked him as well. Bug Mane was straight out of a cbb character segment. It made me wonder if they could have other people on playing characters. That'd definitely mix things up a little it (wigerism).

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Also the Stanger episode has forever changed the experience of hearing the fork ratings

Wow. Wow. ....Wow.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Bug Mane rules.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Who the gently caress is Bug Mane?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Who the gently caress is Bug Mane?

It's this guy: https://twitter.com/NickCorirossi . Who that guy is, however, I'm not exactly clear on. Pretty sure he's just a funny or die person.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

It's this guy: https://twitter.com/NickCorirossi . Who that guy is, however, I'm not exactly clear on. Pretty sure he's just a funny or die person.

Mostly a comedy director, he's done stuff for Funny or Die, Channel 101, and Adult Swim.
EDIT:Now that I see his IMDB he has more acting credits than directing.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Bug Mane's recreation of that's one scene from The Naked Gun is pretty great.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
Bzzz bzzzzz

Bug mane fuckin ruled

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
The fans seem to be fairly split on Bug Mane's appearance, but I liked him more than a lot of guests. The 'evil Armen' description works well.

That said, the Star Wars prequels were irredeemably terrible.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Tatumje posted:

The fans seem to be fairly split on Bug Mane's appearance, but I liked him more than a lot of guests. The 'evil Armen' description works well.

That said, the Star Wars prequels were irredeemably terrible.

Actually, they're "Kurosawa in space"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm not listening to the Bug Man episode, and I've never listened to the Armen episode.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Drunkboxer posted:

Actually, they're "Kurosawa in space"

That's not how I remember it.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The simpsons.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'm not listening to the Bug Man episode, and I've never listened to the Armen episode.

The Armen episode is great, Armen's great.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I swear the Doughboys are currently trolling all it's listener in an attempt to go back and watch those steaming piles of garbage that are the prequels. Ain't gonna do it no sir.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Armen rules and if you don't like Armen I question your devotion to our spoon man and burger boy.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

He's a lovely creep.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

He's a lovely creep.

No, I'd say Armen is pretty good at being a creep, just not as good as Bug Mane.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Bug Mane is way better than Armen because he's capable of finishing a sentence without trailing off like a weirdo

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

100% sure Bug Mane is just a more laid-back, less drunken Z0DIAC MOTHERFUCKER.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Bug Mane is like an unfunny Dril

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I've decided that Bug Mane rules.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

The_Rob posted:

I've decided that Bug Mane rules.

Welcome abbzzzz!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm calling 1 800 555-bug right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Bug mane kinda seemed like he was trying too hard but he won me over by the end. Pretty good ep. I would like to never hear people arguing over if Star Wars is good ever again