Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
i dunno anythin' about all that I'm just happy that our totally straight no homo bromance sig came out so heckin' good, you wouldn't get the reference anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

how big is a pixel
the same size as your dick

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rudatron posted:

the same size as your dick

the unlickable master dick

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
k im gonna be serious al 4 a sec bc this honestly feels a lil personal

I dont think this needs to or should be a rule

i was doing a thing people asked me for, for fun. The images are usually 300px tall sprites but sometimes i scale them to 600 or 800. it is nice to see people using and enjoying them esp outside of this or the trump thread. I didnt see anyone overdoing it except maybe my boy phyresis but i feel like cspam is so heavily moderated that it doesnt seem like a bit deal to do this on a case by case basis

additionally most of them are like 1-2 avatars in size, data wise (plus im p sure awful app caches images)

i get the need 2 make the forums a fun and safe browsing experience for all. but i didnt see a lot of complaints from people publicly, cept the folks who dont really contribute much except complaining that cspam isnt serious enuff.

Were there a lot of private complaints? if not this feels a bit like lashing out to me

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i like big sigs AND i like scrolling, restrictions on sigs are unC-SPAMian

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

k im gonna be serious al 4 a sec bc this honestly feels a lil personal

im pretty sure its mostly directed at me and mister bradley martin

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Phyresis posted:

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

im pretty sure its mostly directed at me and mister bradley martin

gently caress YEAH

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
ur sigs are good and fuk the haters

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

rudatron posted:

ur sigs are good and fuk the haters

How. Rude.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i have a sig and i enjoy it

enraged_camel posted:

Between your bizarre belief that a probation is not a punishment, your weird insistence that it is better and more effective to talk to would-be terrorists in private to tell them to post their terrorist stuff elsewhere, and douchey posts like the one I quoted above, it's frankly unbelievable that you are a moderator.

Yossarian-22 posted:

Squizzle did a racism. He did an imperialism. He did a nationalism. He did a xenophobia. He did a white fragility. He did no growth. This makes it abundantly clear Squizzle does not understand the intersectional nature of the multiplicity of his offenses

Sic semper tyrannis

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
sig hail

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i had a sig but

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i had a sig but

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have sigs off

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

devtesla posted:

I have sigs off

cool terrible life choice m8

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

devtesla posted:

I have sigs off

you can do that?!?!?!?!!?!

hey i got an idea for what we can repeal and replace normiecare with

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im very proud of norm macdonald for inventing normcore

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

do i seem worried about it :regd09:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

do i seem worried about it :regd09:

no but i am

ed:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
The images detached from every aspect of life fuse in a common stream in which the unity of this life can no longer be reestablished. Reality considered partially unfolds, in its own general unity, as a pseudo-world apart, an object of mere contemplation. The specialization of images of the world is completed in the world of the autonomous image, where the liar has lied to himself. The spectacle in general, as the concrete inversion of life, is the autonomous movement of the non-living.

The spectacle presents itself simultaneously as all of society, as part of society, and as instrument of unification. As a part of society it is specifically the sector which concentrates all gazing and all consciousness. Due to the very fact that this sector is separate, it is the common ground of the deceived gaze and of false consciousness, and the unification it achieves is nothing but an official language of generalized separation.

The spectacle is not a collection of images, but a social relation among people, mediated by images.

The spectacle cannot be understood as an abuse of the world of vision, as a product of the techniques of mass dissemination of images. It is, rather, a Weltanschauung which has become actual, materially translated. It is a world vision which has become objectified.

The spectacle grasped in its totality is both the result and the project of the existing mode of production. It is not a supplement to the real world, an additional decoration. It is the heart of the unrealism of the real society. In all its specific forms, as information or propaganda, as advertisement or direct entertainment consumption, the spectacle is the present model of socially dominant life. It is the omnipresent affirmation of the choice already made in production and its corollary consumption. The spectacle’s form and content are identically the total justification of the existing system’s conditions and goals. The spectacle is also the permanent presence of this justification, since it occupies the main part of the time lived outside of modern production.

We live in a spectacular society, that is, our whole life is surrounded by an immense accumulation of spectacles. Things that were once directly lived are now lived by proxy. Once an experience is taken out of the real world it becomes a commodity. As a commodity the spectacular is developed to the detriment of the real. It becomes a substitute for experience.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pomp posted:

sorry to link such vulgar things

i forgive you

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

I fucken love sharez0ne

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

Ok, 1999 px tall sigs it is

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
does it do good with gifv;s lets see

e: nop :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

does it do good with gifv;s lets see

e: nop :(

sweet mexican piss warlock sig'

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

sweet mexican piss warlock sig'

:devil:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i prefer just a more simple message than pushing the size limits

gloating never goest out of style

does it ?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hi c-spam

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hello

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

iospace posted:

High c-spam

:hellyeah:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

perfect man, thanks, i'll let you know how it turns out

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Me @ Inauguration Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrd-sfoAv9A&t=37s

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Unless someone already reserved Im going to be showing t2: judgement day in the chat tonight 7-8-9-10 usa time

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

Unless someone already reserved Im going to be showing t2: judgement day in the chat tonight 7-8-9-10 usa time

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I just blocked the president on twitter

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

devtesla posted:

How does that make you feel?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

How does that make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

devtesla posted:

Good job getting offended by his 0 tweets.

• Locked thread