Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/briancmahoney/status/822289838137286656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Melo. You already took all our money. You dont want a Ring. We knows this. You know this. Dolan knows this. You want money. Dolan wants to give people a reason to come here which is why he signed you to begin with

Please Leave. Take Dolan and Jackson with you...hell Rose too. gently caress it. Just burn the entire new york knicks organization. pull a bobcats/hornets. erase your history make a new team then scrap them and start over. 2 resets might not be enough...but i want at least 2.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

AkumaHokoru posted:

Melo. You already took all our money. You dont want a Ring. We knows this. You know this. Dolan knows this. You want money. Dolan wants to give people a reason to come here which is why he signed you to begin with

Please Leave. Take Dolan and Jackson with you...hell Rose too. gently caress it. Just burn the entire new york knicks organization. pull a bobcats/hornets. erase your history make a new team then scrap them and start over. 2 resets might not be enough...but i want at least 2.

loving lol

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

AkumaHokoru posted:

This is is the plot for the third matrix

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

dokmo posted:

I made a video of Paul Zipser playing defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftr0gz2Ggmw

So he's a lockdown defender compared to Doug McDermott, got it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Good news the bulls are going after chris bosh

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Younger, more athletic and closer to the merciful embrace of death

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

From reddit but I'll ask it here for fun. Find out when the last time Rajon Rondo shot a FT? When was the last time he made a FT?

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

WhyteRyce posted:

From reddit but I'll ask it here for fun. Find out when the last time Rajon Rondo shot a FT? When was the last time he made a FT?

Lol.

Dec. 16 and Dec. 6 respectively.

Exploding Computer
Oct 6, 2006
Fun Shoe

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Lol.

Dec. 16 and Dec. 6 respectively.

Holy poo poo, 1/5 from the line in December and January combined!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

WhyteRyce posted:

If I'm doing this right.

Last FTA - 12.16.16 vs. the Bucks
Last FTM - 12.06.16 @ Pistons

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

pubic works project posted:

If I'm doing this right.

Last FTA - 12.16.16 vs. the Bucks
Last FTM - 12.06.16 @ Pistons

Does he think he is already coaching?

AkumaHokoru posted:

This is a great post.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Please protect Joel Embiid.

https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

quote:

The Denver Nuggets are working to find a new home for center Jusuf Nurkic in advance of next month's NBA trade deadline, according to league sources.

Sources told ESPN that the Nuggets -- having acknowledged that it's difficult to accommodate both Nurkic and Nikola Jokic in the same frontcourt -- have made Nurkic available and are searching out deals that would give him the Bosnian big man an opportunity to go elsewhere and start anew.

Markelle Stein is reporting that Denver really wants to trade big Nurkic. Who could use him? The Blazers? The Wizards?Phoenix?

dokmo posted:

I made a video of Paul Zipser playing defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftr0gz2Ggmw

I still want to see his custom made Zipsters Adidas shoes for a man with an extra bone in his foot. Can I get the consumer version that simulates having one extra bone? Or one less? Because I want them~!

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 20, 2017

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Dejan Bimble posted:

Markelle Stein is reporting that Denver really wants to trade big Nurkic. Who could use him? The Blazers? The Wizards?Phoenix?

I still want to see his custom made Zipsters Adidas shoes for a man with an extra bone in his foot. Can I get the consumer version that simulates having one extra bone? Or one less? Because I want them~!

The Blazers could really use a big that can play something even resembling defense. They just really don't have that much to offer in terms of trade value that Denver would want.

The Big Zipper is the most entertaining part of the Bulls right now so I would definitely buy those shoes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Doltos posted:

I think throwing more playing time at a bad rookie doesn't fix the rookie.

What else do you think, Byron Scott?

Dejan Bimble posted:

Apparently no one can do any deals with Denver because they overprice everything they have.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The center market is a huge buyers market rn. There are tons available.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
I think Portland's ability to get Nurkic really depends on what other teams are offering and if Chandler, Faired or Gallinari are moved.

Portland has some attractive assets in Harkless, Vonleh, Leonard, Napier, Crabbe, Plumlee, Cleveland's 1st and a couple end of bench guys that might be worth a flyer. Plumlee and Crabbe would probably have to be moved in a 3 way trade since Denver doesn't need a SG or a passing center.

Hashtag Banterzone fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 20, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I would love Gallinari on the Pacers, but I don't think the Nuggets are wanting to move anyone aside from Nurkic. Well...maybe Faried.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I think Portland's ability to get Nurkic really depends on what other teams are offering and if Chandler, Faired or Gallinari are moved.

Portland has some attractive assets in Harkless, Vonleh, Leonard, Napier, Crabbe, Plumlee, Cleveland's 1st and a couple end of bench guys that might be worth a flyer. Plumlee and Crabbe would probably have to be moved in a 3 way trade since Denver doesn't need a SG or a passing center.

What part of Crabbe is attractive, now? His contract is horrible. Nurkic is a real NBA center and Portland has no cheap, good assets to offer other than some really lovely draft picks.

e: I looked it up. Crabbe is the 31st highest paid player in the NBA this year and he is 157th in production by windshares. That contract is only tradeable if you couple it with an asset (which the blazers have extremely few of) or you're trading with Billy King.

Unless Portland is trading them McCollum, then I don't see anything that the Nuggets would want.

ee: I looked up Evan turner for shits and giggles and he is the 47th highest paid and is 246th in production by winshares. :sad:

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jan 20, 2017

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Is Nurkic good? I don't see a lot of good defense being transferred to the team when he plays. He is efficient when scoring, but he isn't super versatile at it.

If he isn't good at defense I am not sure his offense makes him super worthwhile....

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Not really

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

He's ok.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Paul Zuvella posted:

What part of Crabbe is attractive, now?

It's definitely not those ears of his!!!

I'll see myself out...

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

pubic works project posted:

I would love Gallinari on the Pacers, but I don't think the Nuggets are wanting to move anyone aside from Nurkic. Well...maybe Faried.

Pacers sent Joe Young and Rakeem Christmas down to play in the D-Leage Showcase to show them off for trade bait, but they both kinda looked like junk. I'm not sure what assets the Pacers have at this point.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Lockback posted:

Is Nurkic good? I don't see a lot of good defense being transferred to the team when he plays. He is efficient when scoring, but he isn't super versatile at it.

If he isn't good at defense I am not sure his offense makes him super worthwhile....
He's a good defensive player, especially for someone his age.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

Pacers sent Joe Young and Rakeem Christmas down to play in the D-Leage Showcase to show them off for trade bait, but they both kinda looked like junk. I'm not sure what assets the Pacers have at this point.

We have this slightly used Rodney Stuckey. Lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/danfeldmannba/status/822540809010614278

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Trump's America isn't so bad after all! Hallelujah!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

"if Knicks want to rebuild" LMFAO

SCARYJEINFELD
Oct 30, 2012

It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.

I mostly lurk here but my first post will be to ask Melo to leave New York so I can just watch Porzingis do basketball stuff. Also Rose can leave too

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

SCARYJEINFELD posted:

I mostly lurk here but my first post will be to ask Melo to leave New York so I can just watch Porzingis do basketball stuff. Also Rose can leave too

Naw, Phil's gonna sign Rose to a max contract.

This is the first time in I think ever that all of the All-star starters are reasonably justifiable.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Paul Zuvella posted:

"if Knicks want to rebuild" LMFAO

No I don't wanna break up. Do you wanna break up?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

This is beautiful. What is Durant doing?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

New Orleans should get the ASG every year

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Space Camp fuckup posted:

This guy gets it.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Space Camp fuckup posted:

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

euphronius posted:

The center market is a huge buyers market rn. There are tons available.

Having an above average center is a lot less important than it used to be. Literally none of the top teams in the NBA right now have a traditional center of note. The Clips, Memphis and Jazz all do - but they are 4, 5 and 6 in the West.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Rick posted:

This is beautiful. What is Durant doing?

Making shadow puppets

• Locked thread