Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Monkeytime posted:

I love metal and am a huge metal nerd but god drat, it is just a never ending source of AUG. This is easily one of the least bad offenders but it just occurred to me that I should start posting here.

why does he have a barney tattoo

also, what the gently caress is up with that homemade terrarium behind him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Some knowledge is not meant for mortals.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

big snek

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This is obviously a man who's so random his tattoos leave you mentally bamboozled.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Monkeytime posted:

I love metal and am a huge metal nerd but god drat, it is just a never ending source of AUG. This is easily one of the least bad offenders but it just occurred to me that I should start posting here.

I would drink beers with guy.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Data Graham posted:

You mean boobs aren't just big bags of milk, and if you poked them with a pin they'd burst and dump milk all over the floor?? :aaaaa:

The reason why people cry over spilled milk is because it means someone's boob exploded, and less boobs means less beauty in this world.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

I would drink beers with guy.

:same:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

I see that you live in Florida

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Please spoiler this, I haven't gotten that far in the new season of The Walking Dead

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Speaking of AUG

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Low Desert Punk posted:

Speaking of AUG

saw that dude for the first time p recently, was poking around for background noise vidya game podcast times-

At first I thought he was mocking someone else in some deep cut YouTube reference I didnt get but looking into it, no; no he's just doing the ol' funny face mediocrity spice-up unironically

its like the old comedians hacksaw of "joke fell flat? do a funny voice!" but actually for real and if I couldn't do the math I'd know I'm in my thirties by how irritating the whole thing was

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

http://markiplier.wikia.com/wiki/Darkiplier

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
More like DORKiplier, amirite?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Mark%20Fischbach*s*You/works

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
YouTube fandoms are loving gross

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

NMS that poo poo, man!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Are the election rules still in effect? They should be imo.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Mitch McConnell looking swole (like in the face)

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Why does his tie always go past his waistband?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wheat Loaf posted:

Why does his tie always go past his waistband?

It's probably taped there.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

EmmyOk posted:

Are the election rules still in effect? They should be imo.

He's straight up the president now. Are we supposed to just not make fun of him for the next four years however long he lasts before quitting or getting impeached?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

purple death ray posted:

He's straight up the president now. Are we supposed to just not make fun of him for the next four years however long he lasts before quitting or getting impeached?

Sure but

wowwwwwwwwwwww

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShI6axFfqj4

i'm 21 and I'm too old for this poo poo

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I opened the video on YouTube, thinking it was some amateur's effort.

Nope. 1.8 million views since August. Very popular.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyeCR2g3nk

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm still confused by how ICP not only became popular but led to the creation of a whole genre of rappers in clown makeup.

Continuing the theme of awful music videos, have this one. It's basically every embarrassing part of bad symphonic metal combined into a single act, from ridiculous costumes to a total lack of vocal range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvZKJlrtk8

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm still confused by how ICP not only became popular but led to the creation of a whole genre of rappers in clown makeup.

Continuing the theme of awful music videos, have this one. It's basically every embarrassing part of bad symphonic metal combined into a single act, from ridiculous costumes to a total lack of vocal range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOvZKJlrtk8

Bad music videos, you say? This is a really generic pop song with a terrible music video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDyDz8WeiM4

Or, you know, amazing.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Bad music videos, you say? This is a really generic pop song with a terrible music video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDyDz8WeiM4

Or, you know, amazing.

I'm kind of impressed that this is from 2008 and not 1988.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"Lets make the most metal video ever, I'm talking mad max cars and leather and spikes and poo poo"

*Drives a harrowing 5 miles an hour*

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm kind of impressed that this is from 2008 and not 1988.

The platonic ideal of hair metal music videos.

There's one bit where the lead guitarist is either trying to strangle his instrument or have sex with it.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It's probably taped there.

all that loving money and he can't invest in a goddamn tie clip?????????

e: or literally anything else that would improve how gross he looks? money can't fix his other issues but dude. cmon

e2: he wears his tie so long that the skinnier end doesn't tuck into the strap on the back. idiot

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

The Snoo posted:

all that loving money and he can't invest in a goddamn tie clip?????????

e: or literally anything else that would improve how gross he looks? money can't fix his other issues but dude. cmon

e2: he wears his tie so long that the skinnier end doesn't tuck into the strap on the back. idiot

He can't even get a suit tailored correctly! Dude is the "bigliest" slob. Even Chris Christie manages to look passable in a suit!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If capitalism was a video game Trump would be the end boss. He's the perfect symbol of everything that's wrong with us as a society. It'd be impressive if we didn't have to live through it.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i get the suspicion that campaigning for a year and a half hosed up the trump's health big time, hence all his clothes lookin weird on him all of a sudden

of course, being a president is even worse

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He's wearing a vest, dummies, because Tolerant loving liberals want to murder him.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PCOS Bill posted:

He's wearing a vest, dummies, because Tolerant loving liberals want to murder him.

President Donald Trump is SO. loving. FAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

i get the suspicion that campaigning for a year and a half hosed up the trump's health big time, hence all his clothes lookin weird on him all of a sudden

of course, being a president is even worse

Odd to think that Trump is the same age as Bill Clinton and George Bush when they've all been president decades apart.

• Locked thread